Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

I'm so happy to be finished with the grind!

OP SleepyGoose3651

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Getting to level 100 might seem like a challenge, but with this double xp going on until April 1st, i got 5 hours of grinding in.
If you want some advice from me, grind Fiesta on Halo 1 while it's still here.
Who else has surpassed this?
Nice work buddy! I got there a couple of weeks ago. Don´t really play Reach that much but the completionist in me wanted to unlock everything
That isn't finished... It means you have all the unlockables for season one but the grind isn't over. I am on Tour 4 warrant officer with 11,816,900xp/12,064,000 to next level. Still plenty to grind for 🙂
You've only just begun. I surpassed it quite a while ago and I'm currently on tour 5. Didn't even know there was double xp atm.
Getting to level 100 might seem like a challenge, but with this double xp going on until April 1st, i got 5 hours of grinding in.
  • Here are the XP values to level up the last 8 levels .
  • If you want to continue past 100, Level 100 To 101: 10,819,000.
  • Proof that i've unlocked level 100.
Why Fiesta on H1? The grind in this game is ridiculous. I wish campaign counted. The lower player count makes MP a real chore sometimes.
LethalQ wrote:
That isn't finished... It means you have all the unlockables for season one but the grind isn't over. I am on Tour 4 warrant officer with 11,816,900xp/12,064,000 to next level. Still plenty to grind for 🙂
Which is what level number? I don't speak tour _, grade _.
Crew 511A wrote:
Why Fiesta on H1? The grind in this game is ridiculous. I wish campaign counted. The lower player count makes MP a real chore sometimes.
Fiesta's a really easy gamemode.
  • Random weapons
  • Helps Performance and maybe even Teamwork rewards on xp screen.
  • It took me about 8 hours to get up 10 levels.
LethalQ wrote:
Which is what level number? I don't speak tour _, grade _.
Crew 511A wrote:
Fiesta's a really easy gamemode.
  • Random weapons
  • Helps Performance and maybe even Teamwork rewards on xp screen.
  • It took me about 8 hours to get up 10 levels.
I don't think you get level numbers after you unlock all the cosmetics.
Congrats! I'm 88 I think, soooo close!!!
Congrats dude, Mega Man ZX Collection is delaying my Halo gameplay at the moment but I'll be you all soon bros.
I'm about 85. 343 really didn't put much thought into this. The XP amounts are too low, and you should get points for campaign. Daily and weekly challenges like in 360 Reach would have made the grind a lot more interesting.
Crew 511A wrote:
I'm about 85. 343 really didn't put much thought into this. The XP amounts are too low, and you should get points for campaign. Daily and weekly challenges like in 360 Reach would have made the grind a lot more interesting.
Couldn't agree more.
Wait, Double XP is until April 1st?...Where did you hear this?
It takes 1.2 Billion Xp to get the max rank! So you are FAR away from done grinding.
It takes 1.2 Billion Xp to get the max rank! So you are FAR away from done grinding.
where you saw it was 1.2billion EXP?, is that ridiculous
TransIucnt wrote:
where you saw it was 1.2billion EXP?, is that ridiculous
Google "Reddit MCC Max Rank (and other Xp requirements)" and you will find it. It is rediculous, you need to play like 100 000 games to get there, and I have over 40 000 000 Xp on my main account and I'm only at Tour 6.
My -Yoink- internet betrayed me while super fiesta w double xp was going on,only managed to complete few matches🍘Now its good and the playlist is removed😥
My -Yoink- internet betrayed me while super fiesta w double xp was going on,only managed to complete few matches🍘Now its good and the playlist is removed😥
The icons in yellow are rotational in the list. Unless you are good at swat.
Broey Broe wrote:
I made a topic asking if double xp was going on. 343 likes to scatter this info. MCC playlist update didn't have it mentioned at the time. Twitter mentioned something else but not that. Then a reply told me that it was on the Steam page. And i'm like "Why must they scatter the intel?"
The icons in yellow are rotational in the list. Unless you are good at swat.
Broey Broe wrote:
I made a topic asking if double xp was going on. 343 likes to scatter this info. MCC playlist update didn't have it mentioned at the time. Twitter mentioned something else but not that. Then a reply told me that it was on the Steam page. And i'm like "Why must they scatter the intel?"
Yeah I just noticed that yesterday, welp, guess I gotta grind out the last 3 million to get tier 100 and just get a lil bit done for the 152 grind on H5 haha.
Good job, i would grind that as soon i'm done with halo 5
Broey Broe wrote:
But April 1 though. What if they claim to end it then? Fooled?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2