Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Please 343 add dynamic lobby's so when my team leaves others can join! I'm tired of getting my -Yoink- handed to me because my team wants to quit
Lich Crypt wrote:
Please 343 add dynamic lobby's so when my team leaves others can join! I'm tired of getting my -Yoink- handed to me because my team wants to quit
That’s already a system isnt it? I dunno about competitive matches though and frankly the option to leave is kind of a necessary evil especially if people have stuff going on IRL.

Sucks when folk leave but its not always malicious.
Quiting is a major problem, but a bigger problem is the spaghetti net code. You have no idea how many matches I've just been straight out booted for some extremely weird bug.
Lich Crypt wrote:
Only if I have the option to op out of joining matches in progress, me and many gamers absolutely hate joining matches in progress (basically joining another gamers sloppy seconds). Siege is a culprit of this, when I join a match in progress I just quit out immediately (unless maybe it literally just started and is round 1) and find a game from the start. I'm here to play games, from start to finish. Not get thrown into some others gamers sloppy seconds, play for 5 minutes and the game is over; if even that, could throw you into a game with like 2 minutes left or what not.

Who the hell honestly wants to get thrown into a match that's almost over? Nobody
That’s already a system isnt it?
Yes, JIP is in H5, but it's not in MCC.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
No its in MCC also. Ive literally experienced it unless OP was specifically talking about ranked (cant talk about ranked because I dont play it)
It's not in MCC, but I have read that some people have joined games late which makes it seem like JIP.
You & me both, I reckon it should be Harsher, tired of finishing match’s and I see like it’s either a 4v3 or it’s a 4v2

And to add, AFK idling should be 1:30, played a whole match of Slayer and 3 people were AFK for the entire match
Most people leave because they're losing, and anyone who is forced to join will be screwed over. Much rather have a surrender option, personally.
sniper945 wrote:
Quiting is a major problem, but a bigger problem is the spaghetti net code. You have no idea how many matches I've just been straight out booted for some extremely weird bug.
This can't be overlooked. I have seen MCC crash while loading into games frequently, or drop the connection for no reason. It's happened to me, and it's happened to friends while I was in the party with them.

If they make a habit of quitting halfway through, start handing out 7 day bans, same to AFKers.
Then make it so people get put into fair matches. That's how you stop people from leaving.
Lich Crypt wrote:
Only if I have the option to op out of joining matches in progress, me and many gamers absolutely hate joining matches in progress (basically joining another gamers sloppy seconds). Siege is a culprit of this, when I join a match in progress I just quit out immediately (unless maybe it literally just started and is round 1) and find a game from the start. I'm here to play games, from start to finish. Not get thrown into some others gamers sloppy seconds, play for 5 minutes and the game is over; if even that, could throw you into a game with like 2 minutes left or what not.

Who the hell honestly wants to get thrown into a match that's almost over? Nobody
There's that and also the fact that you'll probably be put on the losing team and might get farmed for those remaining 5 minutes.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
No its in MCC also. Ive literally experienced it unless OP was specifically talking about ranked (cant talk about ranked because I dont play it)
It is not in the MCC, unless you were playing custom games. It is not featured in any matchmaking mode.

H5’s JIP system was pretty good. People quit at the start and new blood fills their spots pretty quick. If they could implement a similar system I wouldn’t mind JIP.
I'm tired of getting matched with crappy teammates who keep getting me killed.
Im still lovin all these AFKs im finding since "auto-queue" was added 10 years after the game was released :D slow clap
Yes I’ve been saying this for a long time. Join in progress must be added to this game it will only make it better. You can’t stop people from quitting it’s going to happen but when they do don’t leave the remaining players in a crap situation by not refilling the team.

If done correctly jip would be a great addition to this game and help with a lot of frustrating matches.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
It is not in the MCC, unless you were playing custom games. It is not featured in any matchmaking mode.

H5’s JIP system was pretty good. People quit at the start and new blood fills their spots pretty quick. If they could implement a similar system I wouldn’t mind JIP.
It literally is in MCC I have joined many matches in progress. They definitely werent customs and none of it was ranked play.
GRNT WRK wrote:
Then make it so people get put into fair matches. That's how you stop people from leaving.
That would be nice :/ been hearing, and experiencing myself, way unfair matches. Like matching people based on skill is a pipe dream
I understand that quitting a match that is winnable is annoying, but why do people get pissed off when someone leaves a match that is already horribly lopsided? I'm a pretty good player, but I'm not going to stick around just to be dunked on by a party when my team consists of people who can't get more than 5 kills.
LUKEPOWA wrote:

Halo 5s jip was one of the worst things about it! The amount of times I'd be dropped into a game seconds before losing! And staying in the lobby often didn't help either!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2