Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
LUKEPOWA wrote:
That’s already a system isnt it?
Yes, JIP is in H5, but it's not in MCC.
No its in MCC also. Ive literally experienced it unless OP was specifically talking about ranked (cant talk about ranked because I dont play it)
It is not in the MCC, unless you were playing custom games. It is not featured in any matchmaking mode.

H5’s JIP system was pretty good. People quit at the start and new blood fills their spots pretty quick. If they could implement a similar system I wouldn’t mind JIP.
It literally is in MCC I have joined many matches in progress. They definitely werent customs and none of it was ranked play.
Be sure to record it next time as it is not enabled in social for any of the games that support it.

James4125 wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
That’s already a system isnt it?
Yes, JIP is in H5, but it's not in MCC.
No its in MCC also. Ive literally experienced it unless OP was specifically talking about ranked (cant talk about ranked because I dont play it)
It is not in the MCC, unless you were playing custom games. It is not featured in any matchmaking mode.

H5’s JIP system was pretty good. People quit at the start and new blood fills their spots pretty quick. If they could implement a similar system I wouldn’t mind JIP.
Halo 5s jip was one of the worst things about it! The amount of times I'd be dropped into a game seconds before losing! And staying in the lobby often didn't help either!
Say what you will about it, but I’ve never been forced to quit a game in H5 because the rest of my teammates quit. I’ve def joined games as they were ending oh well, it’s social. I’ve also joined games where we’ve turned it around, and other games where it was close but we still lost. I think those types of matches are much more fun and interesting than having half your team leave. You know how crappy it feels when it’s 3v8 in btb and the other team refuses to quit? I genuinely feel bad for them as I’m not having fun and neither are they. It was so bizarre switching from H5 to the MCC and experience games that finish because the other team completely quits.
I don't remember what game it was, because I think I remember it from the 360 era... But there was a game I used to play that just didn't even have the option to quit in the multiplayer pause menu. If you wanted to quit, you had to restart your xbox, or completely shut down and restart the game.

I remember people quitting out of matches was rare, because it took like 5-10 minutes to get through all the menus and loading. I guess that isn't really a problem with the new generation coming out though
Don't know which is worse the quitters or the afk players but at least the quitters usually get their penalties. Just find it weird that people can go afk the entire match and not get kicked. Though find quitters are just as annoying when the team randomly quits and it ends up leading to opposing team cheating by farming spawn kills the rest of the match instead of playing the objective.
I'm tired of people betraying for a power weapon or Gunner seat. And to this day I report every person that does it.
shirtssss wrote:
Most people leave because they're losing, and anyone who is forced to join will be screwed over. Much rather have a surrender option, personally.
Exactly, a surrender system is a good way to prevent the long and dragged out game of endless dying, and not punish you for leaving an already lost match.
shirtssss wrote:
Most people leave because they're losing, and anyone who is forced to join will be screwed over. Much rather have a surrender option, personally.
Exactly, a surrender system is a good way to prevent the long and dragged out game of endless dying, and not punish you for leaving an already lost match.
Not so sure about that...I can probably see that leading to people misusing it as 'vote' because they don't like a certain map or 'vote' because the opposing team is slightly better. Would make more sense to lower the game time if half the team is missing to avoid 'voting' being mis-used.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2