Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] I want halo 2 Not depend on RNG anymore

OP AbruptGymnast36

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
skewer647 wrote:
You could always play heroic if legendary is too hard. Legendary h2 is the best legendary due to its difficulty.
I love Halo 2 on legendary But I hate dying By sniper jackals
skewer647 wrote:
You could always play heroic if legendary is too hard. Legendary h2 is the best legendary due to its difficulty.
I love Halo 2 on legendary But I hate dying By sniper jackals
Well everyone does. But everyone figured a way to avoid them and kill them. You aren’t gonna get h3 jackal snipers in h2 it’s not gonna happen
Elites actually "shoot slower" in h2A because they dont dual wield anymore. Soooooo in a way you got that one so far
thank u
Beyond that, i dont believe a typical legendary h2 run has much of any rng. A few things here and there but thats it.
Speed running it, ehh maybe a bit more technically.
i try to speedrun Regret it is do hard
Regret and gravemind are both the hardest levels to speed run in my opinion even more difficult doing glitchless
Elites actually "shoot slower" in h2A because they dont dual wield anymore. Soooooo in a way you got that one so far
thank u
Beyond that, i dont believe a typical legendary h2 run has much of any rng. A few things here and there but thats it.
Speed running it, ehh maybe a bit more technically.
i try to speedrun Regret it is do hard
Regret and gravemind are both the hardest levels to speed run in my opinion even more difficult doing glitchless
The biggest issue speedrunning Regret is Regret himself, he literally respawns anywhere in the room and will drop you off randomly too. Outside of that Regret isnt too bad, but I will concur that Gravemind sucks speedrunning. I've helped many people get the under 3 hr achievement and only with one of those people was the Gravemind time under 40 min.
inb4 death wrote:
It isn't rng based. What's the point of playing on higher difficulty if it's not difficult?
H2 was infamously bad on Legendary. It is the hardest in the series by a lot due to rushed development. Bungie didn't have time to balance it properly, so they just cranked up the shot rate, lowered your health, and made your shield recharge longer. Also, they gave the enemies faster reaction times so they see you almost immediately. The only thing weaker than you in H2 on Legendary, is the Flood infection forms.
Feel free to leave any feedback in the pinned feeback threads, thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2