1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
here are some of my ideas for skulls in MCC/Infinite.
I loved that they added Skulls to halo CE. and would love to see some of those CE/2 Skulls in later halos but I would also love some new skulls

(Gravity) low gravity (like in halo 2 cairo station)

(Transfer) When you or an A.I. kills someone of the other team instead of dying they join your team (for example when a UNSC marine kills a grunt that grunt joins the UNSC and vice versa)

(Speedy) A.I. move dodge and melee faster

(Rush) A.I. always run towards the enemy

(Bullet Force) The covenant carry UNSC weapons

(Dual Wielder) allows you to dual wield some weapons (I thought this could be possible in halo 3 ODST as it's the same engine as halo 3)

(Capacity) you can only carry one weapon at a time

Quote:
(Enemy Rocket) all NPCs wield a weapon with an explosive element. Idea byThe Grunt 281
Quote:
a skull that makes all enemies tiny, just like mini-slayer or those times when Spartan Ops glitched out. Idea by Rhydon65
Quote:
(Fiesta) Random weapon every time you respawn. Idea by SoldierGryphon

(Moon) Jump height significantly increased. Idea by SoldierGryphon
Quote:
(Alliance) Every single ally and enemy join forces to kill you. Idea by SilentRebel38
Quote:
(Squad) Spawn a marine squad around chief. Idea by CoVenom

(My Little friend) Replace player grenades with a flood infection form that you can toss at enemies
The flood is an ally Even after it infects someone. Idea by CoVenom

(Then There's More) Activates legendary enemies spawns on any difficulty. Idea by CoVenom

(Speed Demon) Doubles the player movement speed Idea by CoVenom

Share your ideas for new skulls.
Enemy Rocket skull, all NPCs wield a weapon with an explosive element (only important weapons are unchanged if there is one) .

Humans use a Rocket Launcher (wondering if they have an animation in Combat Evolved... ) .

Brutes use a Brute Shot in Halo 2, a FRG in Halo 3.

Elites use a Needler in CE, a FRG in other Halos.

Grunts use a FRG.

Jackals and Drones use a Needler.

Flood combat forms use both the RL and the FRG, whatever side the original weapon belongs to.

Enforcers only use the missiles until destroyed.

Sentinels use a Needler.

Spoiler:
Show
Add a skull to Halo 4 that makes all enemies tiny, just like mini-slayer or those times when Spartan Ops glitched out.
Well, as I suggested in the campaign feedback thread

Fiesta Skull: Random weapon every time you respawn.

Also,

Moon Skull: Jump height significantly increased

Classic Skull: Halo 1 and 2 are played in 5:4 with a CRT filter (like an old tube TV) to make it feel like old Halo
Imposter Skull: Dialogue/voices is swapped between races. Elites have Grunt voices and vice versa, etc.

Cocky Skull: Every character/enemy has a big head.

Rebellion Skull: Every enemy and NPC are Grunts.

Apocalypse Skull: Every enemy and NPC are Flood.

Zaius Skull: Every enemy and NPC are Brutes.

Predator Skull: There is an invulnerable, invisible, sword carrying Elite who stalks you throughout the level. When it kills you it ends the game.

Full Arsenal Skull: The weapon switching button becomes a weapon select UI letting you choose any weapon.
Alliance: Every single ally and enemy join forces to kill you. (A skull idea I took from SPV3)
Every Marine, Grunt, Jackal, Elite, Brute, Hunter, Drone, Infection Form, Combat Form, Carrier Form, Sentinel, Crawler, Knight and Watcher join forces against you. You can imagine interesting scenarios like: Cairo Station, where the Covenant is invading the station against the UNSC... but then they do nothing and stare at their Human allies. Could be an interesting scenario where the Humans were offered a place in the Covenant and the Chief rebelled.
Or the Arbiter: In the whole squad, you're the only one who's there actually doing your job lol.
Key characters like Johnson in The Great Journey or Arby in Halo 3 still remain your allies.
Regular Marines that used to spawn with you will now either despawn or spawn with the enemies (our enemies of course)

Back From The Cut (H2 Exclusive): Adds the Juggernaut form in some H2 levels that contain the Flood. In every Flood stage except The Oracle. Since there's likely no textures for the Juggernaut in Anniversary graphics, Classic textures will do... oddly but fine.

Grifball (H3 Exclusive): You spawn with an Energy Sword and Hammer. All Marine allies are replaced with Spartans wielding Swords or Hammers (depending on rank). All Elite allies simply get Swords. All Covenant enemies are replaced with Brute Chieftains wielding Hammers. All Flood enemies are replaced with Combat Forms wielding Swords or Hammers (random specie, random weapon). Sentinels are stuck to the ground and cannot levitate but can still shoot their laser. Johnson's Spartan Laser can still be picked up when fighting Spark.

To The Roots: In other words: DOOM skull.

High Ground: Whenever you attain a position with higher elevation than your target, you get a health, speed and damage bonus. Low Ground gives you the opposite. (just a joke skull, don't XD)
MCC Skulls
Halo CE
Skull Big Green Style/ The Core / Reinforcement / Squad
Spawn a marine squad around chief
3 to 4 marines max
have them spawn in the same way a second player loads in when you go to a new area or checkpoint/ The whole teleport thing
Only way to spawn a new marine would be to kill an enemy
They would follow the player

Note I have always wanted a skull like this for mission like the library that and i always love legendary enemy spawns but felt that it was lacking legendary ally spawns but i don't know how hard it be to put in the game i would think it would treat marines the same way the player spawn maybe like the area needs to safe. That and i'd hope the skull could spawn any marine even Johnson of course. If this was put in the game it make my year.

Skull I Choose You/My Little friend /The Enemy of my Enemy/ Revelation
Halo 3 or any halo with flood
Replace player grenades with a flood infection form that you can toss at enemies
The flood is an ally Even after it infects someone

Notes this one was my friends idea

Halo CE maybe a skull that allows us to have Overshield as are normal shield but doubles the recharge time or makes unable to get health packs

Skulls that i want for other Halos

Skull Bandanna for Halo 3

Streaking for Halo CE

Swarm for Halo 1 to 3

They Come Back Halo 3

Sorry for the long post.
An idea hit me while playing Halo CE for a new skull

Skull (Then There's More) Activates legendary enemies spawns on any difficulty
CoVenom wrote:
An idea hit me while playing Halo CE for a new skull Skull (Then There's More) Activates legendary enemies spawns on any difficulty
Tougher Than Expected.
Skull: (Speed Demon) Doubles the player movement speed

Help you run across those big Halo CE maps
I love your low gravity idea. Getting out of maps is always fun to me, and this would add more possibilities to that.
[Trench Skull] - Bottomless Clip / No overheating (Affects Player Only
[Rapid Skull] - Rapid Fire all weapons and vehicles (Affects Player Only)
[Calamity Skull] - All non automatic UNSC weapons and vehicles fires MAC rounds while Covenant automatic weapons and vehicles fire Glassing beams
(Affects Player and berely NPCs) Will not affect weapons that are compulsory to a scene I.e the Sparten Laser during 343 Guilty Spark but can affect after the scene has passed.
Halo 4: Double ammo - find double the anmo in every weapon you pick up

Every Halo: Now I see you - 2x scope for every weapon

Halo 4: no visor - removes the visor graphic from the HUD but keeps all the other details

Halo 2: All Brutes act exactly like Elites. So no Brute charge and they have shields and actual AI
Halo 3 and beyond:

Whimsical Skull: Chance that your normal gunshot will have one of many crazy effects triggered on kill. Ranging from some ideas I brewed up below.
Corpse launch your opponent. Explode your opponent. Que birthday party sounds and effects. Or turn it, making that enemy your new ally.

Time Saver Skull: Disable the need to reload but still consume ammo. Basically combining the ammo in your reserve and in your magazine. Can also disable overheating.

Indecisive Skull: Random weapons every 10 seconds.

Brute Force Skull: Melee weapons and grenades only.

Shifted Skull: Halves the strength of gravity applied on the player(s).

Vertigo Skull: All corpses go to heaven, giving that floor cleanup guy a break for once.

And finally perhaps a skull that'll let us carry more than two guns? Perhaps even keep those we dual weld but decide to take out something else.
Halo 3 and beyond

Time Saver Skull: Disable the need to reload but still consume ammo. Basically combining the ammo in your reserve and in your magazine. Can also disable overheating.
Time Saver Skull basically: downgrade Bottomless Clip. Tag team with Bandana Skull... ‘have fun getting revenge everybody.’
RisingODST wrote:
here are some of my ideas for skulls in MCC/Infinite.
I loved that they added Skulls to halo CE. and would love to see some of those CE/2 Skulls in later halos but I would also love some new skulls

(Gravity) low gravity (like in halo 2 cairo station)

(Transfer) When you or an A.I. kills someone of the other team instead of dying they join your team (for example when a UNSC marine kills a grunt that grunt joins the UNSC and vice versa)

(Speedy) A.I. move dodge and melee faster

(Rush) A.I. always run towards the enemy

(Bullet Force) The covenant carry UNSC weapons

(Capacity) you can only carry one weapon at a time

Quote:
(Enemy Rocket) all NPCs wield a weapon with an explosive element. Idea byThe Grunt 281
Quote:
a skull that makes all enemies tiny, just like mini-slayer or those times when Spartan Ops glitched out. Idea by Rhydon65
Quote:
(Fiesta) Random weapon every time you respawn. Idea by SoldierGryphon(Moon) Jump height significantly increased. Idea by SoldierGryphon
Quote:
(Alliance) Every single ally and enemy join forces to kill you. Idea by SilentRebel38
Quote:
(Squad) Spawn a marine squad around chief. Idea by CoVenom (My Little friend) Replace player grenades with a flood infection form that you can toss at enemies
The flood is an ally Even after it infects someone. Idea by CoVenom (Then There's More) Activates legendary enemies spawns on any difficulty. Idea by CoVenom(Speed Demon) Doubles the player movement speed Idea by CoVenom
Share your ideas for new skulls.
Great and awesome i want for real
Here are some skulls I think would be awesome to have tell me what you think

My Halo Skulls
Ice Cube Skull Weapon never overheat

Super Soldier Skull All soldiers are now spartans

Sun Skull Any weapons that can be charged will charge automatically

Commando Skull All weapons have infinite ammo and bottomless magazine

Rapid Skull All weapons are rapid fire

Energy Skull All abilities do not drain energy

Super Strength You can do more damage when you melee an enemy can jump higher and will not be slowed down when caring turrets

Human Turret Skull All human weapons act like Human turrets

Covenant Turret Skull All Covenant weapons act like Covenant turrets

Forerunner Turret Skull All Forerunner weapons act like Forerunner turrets

Turret Skull All turrets have infinite ammo

Scorpion Skull All weapons fire Scorpion Tank rounds

Wraith Skull All weapons fire Wraith shots

Phantom Skull All weapons fire Phantom shots

Gauss Cannon Skull All weapons fire like a Gauss Cannon
I'm back again with a few new skull ideas figure i didn't give halo 3 enough love.

(Barbarian) Brute Chieftain are much stronger and have more health.

notes its pretty much the swarm skull

(Fogged) The ODST Visor is disabled.
For any Halo really but id love to have in Halo 3 ODST the most

(EMP) The HUD no longer displays onscreen.
Halo 3 ODST

(Bip. Bap. Bam.) Co-op/Solo Skull. One player becomes Sergeant Johnson with a Health boost when Johnson dies the other players get a damage boost.

(Exhausted) Players stamina is permanently depleted.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2