1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Combat Skin (CE, 1.0x):
Player shield recharge disabled.
Health packs provide an Overshield, but no longer restore health.

Noisy (CE/2/3, 1.0x):
Dropped grenades will spawn with a live fuse. Run away...

Suppression (CE/3/4, 1.0x):
All automatic weapons have an increased fire-rate.

Paradox (CE, 1.0x):
All marine followers are replace with sergeants.

Reprogramming (4, 0.0x):
Enemy Prometheans will become allied if melee attacked.

Scarab Gun (3/4, 0.0x)
Extra ammo: the weapons hold more ammo.
Hands full: you can only carry one weapon at a time.
lone wolf: no friendly AI.
(skull full of lead) you can no longer get a instant kill with a head shot
Imagine a flood skull for flood levels where infection forms actually posses your dead allies. E.G in halo two when you play as Arbiter and your Allie is killed by a flood they too become flood. This way infection forms actually become a viable target instead of the thing you leave to murder itself because you don't want to waste valuable ammo.

You could call it infection skull or something.
Boost Skull
This skulls would give your weapon a random boost for example you might pick up a shotgun and just get a damage boost but you might pick up a shotgun later and get an incendiary damage boost also you the player would get a random boost at the beginning of every mission for example you might get a boost to your running speed or you might get a boost to your shields or health
Bandana skulls for Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, and Halo 4.
RisingODST wrote:
here are some of my ideas for skulls in MCC/Infinite.
I loved that they added Skulls to halo CE. and would love to see some of those CE/2 Skulls in later halos but I would also love some new skulls

(Gravity) low gravity (like in halo 2 cairo station)

(Transfer) When you or an A.I. kills someone of the other team instead of dying they join your team (for example when a UNSC marine kills a grunt that grunt joins the UNSC and vice versa)

(Speedy) A.I. move dodge and melee faster

(Rush) A.I. always run towards the enemy

(Bullet Force) The covenant carry UNSC weapons

(Capacity) you can only carry one weapon at a time

Quote:
(Enemy Rocket) all NPCs wield a weapon with an explosive element. Idea byThe Grunt 281
Quote:
a skull that makes all enemies tiny, just like mini-slayer or those times when Spartan Ops glitched out. Idea by Rhydon65
Quote:
(Fiesta) Random weapon every time you respawn. Idea by SoldierGryphon(Moon) Jump height significantly increased. Idea by SoldierGryphon
Quote:
(Alliance) Every single ally and enemy join forces to kill you. Idea by SilentRebel38
Quote:
(Squad) Spawn a marine squad around chief. Idea by CoVenom (My Little friend) Replace player grenades with a flood infection form that you can toss at enemies
The flood is an ally Even after it infects someone. Idea by CoVenom (Then There's More) Activates legendary enemies spawns on any difficulty. Idea by CoVenom(Speed Demon) Doubles the player movement speed Idea by CoVenom
Share your ideas for new skulls.
Bullet Force sounds awesome!! IMHO
CoVenom wrote:
Halo 3 ODST(Bip. Bap. Bam.) Co-op/Solo Skull. One player becomes Sergeant Johnson with a Health boost when Johnson dies the other players get a damage boost. (Exhausted) Players stamina is permanently depleted.
Great Idea on this skull!!
I have some ideas and wish skulls:

*Add Scarab Skull to all Halo games beyond Halo 2. Yes you would have to code in the weapons to shoot the mortar like blasts in each game thats equivalent to the big plasma bursts for each game, would make the campaigns alot more fun (as a non-score skull of course)!

*Add Bandana to Halo 3, ODST and 4 (I think this makes the most sense to add in).

*Add a God mode skull in which you cannot die or get hurt by enemies (basically a invulnerability skull). Would be fun to see all the infection forms and combat form blasting you away like crazy and your just standing there)!

*Similar to the Blastmaster Skull in Halo 2, have a skull this time for playing solo to have permanent over shield throughout each mission and you can only melee throughout every mission.

*Have a reflective/mirror armor for master chief/arbiter skull in which all bullets and grenades bounce back at the velocity back at the enemy they were thrown or shooting and you! Also the damage done is only a quarter on you of the difficulty selected. For example on Halo 2, the infuriating Jackel Snipers, there beam ammo would bounce back on you and hit them!

*Weaponless Skull, player can only throw grenades or melee (great for the zero shot runs, driving or shooting with vehicles are still allowed)!
Freedom Skull
Description: Imagine walking over a painting...
Effect: Removes every invisible barrier and death timers.
Available for: Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Spartan Ops.
An Idea I thought of is dual wielding in halo 3 ODST I thought it might be possible because ODST runs on the halo 3 engine
RisingODST wrote:
An Idea I thought of is dual wielding in halo 3 ODST I thought it might be possible because ODST runs on the halo 3 engine
Generalkidd made a video about it and apparently, although the dual-wielding mechanic is still there, the ODST model doesn't support it. This doesn't mean that dual-wield is gone, since he also demonstrated that when playing as an Elite (mod), you can still dual-wield. If the mechanic was simply added to ODST, I'd imagine the model would either t-pose due to lack of appropriate animations or the second gun would be simply tied to the second hand.
Freedom SkullDescription: Imagine walking over a painting...
Effect: Removes every invisible barrier and death timers.
Available for: Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4, Halo 3 ODST, Spartan Ops.
Nothing disappointed my friends, brothers and myself more than starting up Halo 3 and finding there was an invisible ceiling and invisible walls everywhere preventing us from exploring the levels like we used to in previous games.
It's one of the reason I like Halo 3's campaign least of all.

So long anecdote short, I'd love a skull that let us explore out of bound areas.
X11 XOMAN wrote:
Boost Skull
This skulls would give your weapon a random boost for example you might pick up a shotgun and just get a damage boost but you might pick up a shotgun later and get an incendiary damage boost also you the player would get a random boost at the beginning of every mission for example you might get a boost to your running speed or you might get a boost to your shields or health
I think to balance that their could be negative "boosts" as well like a slowing "boost" or damage reduction.
I don't mind there being negative "boosts as you say but I would make a separate skull for the negative "boosts
How about a Skull that make everything old arcade style
Bet you cant stick it: elite enemies can only be killed by plasma grenades

Chieftain:your melee does more damage but each hit drains your shield

Road rage:you can only kill enemies while using a vehicle by splattering them
Ooh!!!! I've got some neat Skull ideas!
FOR CAMPAIGN ONLY
  1. A Certain Point Of View - Puts the player in third person, while their HUD remains intact on the screen.
  2. Watch This! - All weapons become invisible in the player's hands, but their effects remain untouched.
  3. Power Of Heart - All Plasma weapons shoot rainbow-colored beams of death at the enemy, with little flying hearts for added visual effect.
  4. Maximum Overdrive - Only enemy vehicles are usable by the player. So, pretty much only Covenant Vehicles as the Master Chief, and only Human vehicles when playing as the Arbiter in Halo 2, with heretic banshees in Arby's first 2 missions being exceptions since they're necessary to progress the levels.
  5. Use Both Hands - Dual-Wielding is disabled for the player (H2 and H3).
  6. Hands Free - Only dual-wield weapons may be used by the player (H2 and H3).
  7. Vampire - Using melee attacks causes the player's weapons to refill ammo and energy (excluding the Energy Sword).
  8. Reach For The Target - All weapons in HCE - H3 have Reach style bloom visualization.
  9. Full Auto, Preferably Belt-Fed - The player may only use automatic weapons (H2 level The Arbiter excluded for starting with energy sword).
  10. Steady Fingers - The Player may only use Semi-Automatic weapons (HCE excluded, since nearly ALL weapons behaved as automatics, save the Plasma Pistol).
  11. The Wrong Way - The player's melee attacks increase the enemy's health and shields.
  12. Fourth of July - All grenades dropped by enemies and allies immediately explode upon impact with the ground. Grenades already placed on ground are exceptions.
Halo 2A
Leap Frog: A non-scoring (0x) skull to "turn off" revert to checkpoint when only one player dies in Legendary co-op would be a welcomed feature for fun/causal play.
Balance: A non-scoring (0x) skull to "tone down" the enemy damage bonus on Legendary (e.g. Jackal Snipers become 2SK) would be a welcomed feature for fun/causal play.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2