Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

If I get Tempest 1 more time...

OP Triforce OZ

My lord. Is anyone else just sick of playing nothing but dlc maps? I thought they lowered the weighting? Why am I still only finding Tempest? What happened to Graveyard Heavies?? 343, why oh why would you remove a Heavies map when there aren’t many to choose from to begin with?? Graveyard was my favorite Heavies map and now it’s gone. Don’t get me wrong I like the dlc maps, but I don’t want to play them 10 times in a row to the point where i’m even happy just to find Wayont...It’s not even funny how unbalanced the map weighting is. If anyone is alive at 343, please FIX IT.

Edit: Tempest (most garbage, useless and unbalanced dlc map) needs to burn in a fire pit.
Why would you sweat just because you get a bad map? It makes no sense.
Why would you sweat just because you get a bad map? It makes no sense.
In these troubled and concerning times I'd be seeing a doctor asap if the map was making me sweat.
My lord. Is anyone else just sick of playing nothing but dlc maps? I thought they lowered the weighting? Why am I still only finding Tempest? What happened to Graveyard Heavies?? 343, why oh why would you remove a Heavies map when there aren’t many to choose from to begin with?? Graveyard was my favorite Heavies map and now it’s gone. Don’t get me wrong I like the dlc maps, but I don’t want to play them 10 times in a row to the point where i’m even happy just to find Wayont...It’s not even funny how unbalanced the map weighting is. If anyone is alive at 343, please FIX IT.

Edit: Tempest (most garbage, useless and unbalanced dlc map) needs to burn in a fire pit.
Yeah the map weighting is kinda why I took a break from playing heavies. Highlands and Tempest have way too much weight, and I really don't get how heavies versions of Boneyard and Spire are not in this game type.