Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Infection Playlist-Unsportsmanlike Conduct

OP HAL0 227

I find it increasingly aggravating when the last man standing just jumps off the map until the round is over. If they are in a hiding place or strategically positioned on the map I’m all for it. I think what I would like to see is the same implementation that we have in H2A, and H4. If you commit suicide, you’re a zombie. At the very least, remove Snowbound from the H3 playlist, never fails to see someone hide behind the turrets.
Had someone do the exact same thing on Halo 3's Guardian mao except he was also using the various explosives to commit suicide as well. It was really frustrating to say the least.
x N7 117 x wrote:
Had someone do the exact same thing on Halo 3's Guardian mao except he was also using the various explosives to commit suicide as well. It was really frustrating to say the least.
I just don’t know why they would have a failsafe in place for H2A & H4 but not H3. Lacks consistency and punishes the players who are just trying to have a good time.
It's a pretty bad exploit. I'm hoping that 343i can implement an option that converts people into zombies whenever they commit suicide or are killed by the Guardians.
It's always been like that though. It should be made that if you die by any means you become an infected or zombie.
I don't understand why killing yourself as the last man standing just respawns you again instead of ending the game. It never made any sense to me. If you die as a survivor in any way, you should spawn as a zombie, or it should end the round if you're the last man standing.