Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Is Custom Edition still coming to MCC?

OP xsv

We havent heard about it in a while, basically since ske7ch mentioned it back when 343 announced they were going to fix MCC. It wasnt on the mcc dev update earlier. At this point im kinda worried, we re still getting it right??
xsv wrote:
We havent heard about it in a while, basically since ske7ch mentioned it back when 343 announced they were going to fix MCC. It wasnt on the mcc dev update earlier. At this point im kinda worried, we re still getting it right??
Exactly, Ske7ch mentioned it, it was never confirmed Custom Edition was coming to MCC, it was just said that they were looking into the compatibility.
Scoops mentioned he got Custom edition maps working on MCC. This could be apart of their broader mod support.
xsv wrote:
Exactly, Ske7ch mentioned it, it was never confirmed Custom Edition was coming to MCC, it was just said that they were looking into the compatibility.
you cant say you have it planned on a Halowaypoint news article and not do it eventually
xsv wrote:
xsv wrote:
you cant say you have it planned on a Halowaypoint news article and not do it eventually
You must be new here.
Chip wrote:
xsv wrote:
xsv wrote:
You must be new here.
lol, i might ve phrased that differently than what i had in mind, anyway i still hope we get this, i believe in ske7ch :'(
We just have to take stuff like that with a grain of salt, Custom Edition support could open doors like bringing Firefight to Combat Evolved, but it’s not their priority at all right now.