Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Is hit detection still broken?

OP Jaskul117

Hi, I want to ask about the hit detection in Halo MCC. Is it still broken or maybe I have to get used to classic Halo after playing Halo 5? Sometimes I try using the combo: 2 BR shots and beat down but it doesn't work. Also fourshooting using BR is really hard and rare, especially in Halo 3. So what's the answer?
Jaskul117 wrote:
Hi, I want to ask about the hit detection in Halo MCC. Is it still broken or maybe I have to get used to classic Halo after playing Halo 5? Sometimes I try using the combo: 2 BR shots and beat down but it doesn't work. Also fourshooting using BR is really hard and rare, especially in Halo 3. So what's the answer?
It's a problem, but just don't stress about it too much and try to enjoy it if you can.
Ok, I just wanted to make sure. :)
Jaskul117 wrote:
H4 = H2A > H3 > H2C > HCE in terms of shot registration on MCC if you're off host. 2 BR shots and a beat down is not a kill on H3 and four shotting is actually much harder on H3 than it is on H5 or H4.