Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Is there an achievement for...?

OP Darth Baum

I was wondering if there was any achievement for finding the skulls on Sandbox, Orbital, Assembly, Longshore, Citadel, and Heretic?

I wasn't sure if I couldn't just find them and when I picked them up I didn't get any achievement but I have been having some issues with getting achievements lately lol. It still says I haven't beaten Sacred Icon and I beat that three times.
I don't think so, I tried and didn't get anything
No, there aren't. Only skull achievements are for finding the campaign skulls in 1, 2 and 3.
Darth Baum wrote:
I was wondering if there was any achievement for finding the skulls on Sandbox, Orbital, Assembly, Longshore, Citadel, and Heretic?

I wasn't sure if I couldn't just find them and when I picked them up I didn't get any achievement but I have been having some issues with getting achievements lately lol. It still says I haven't beaten Sacred Icon and I beat that three times.
You'll just have to download the xbox one Smartglass app and scroll through all 450 achievements and cross reference.

also wrymslayer guide http://youtu.be/DfVhY4EcZso
Thank you guys for the answer. I wasn't sure if it was just me or not lol. I am bit a surprised there is no achievement but ah well there are still 450 to achieve.