Skip to main content
Haven't played Since Nov 2014? Everytime I wonder if it has been fixed, I show up to the forums and check... still see lots of pissed off customers. I'm sure Halo 5 will be fine right.... lol
You shouldn't go by what you read here. You should try and see how it is for you. I have over 2000 multiplayer games played and experience very little issues with the game.
MatchMaking does work but it has been the worse experience for me.
Playlist I enjoy playing I cant play because of other games that I don't enjoy playing being part of that playlist and i have no options or references to search for the game that I enjoy playing the most..
jokersgoon wrote:
Haven't played Since Nov 2014? Everytime I wonder if it has been fixed, I show up to the forums and check... still see lots of pissed off customers. I'm sure Halo 5 will be fine right.... lol
If you get Host all the time its just fine.If your not host good luck.
LethalQ wrote:
You shouldn't go by what you read here. You should try and see how it is for you. I have over 2000 multiplayer games played and experience very little issues with the game.
You must be Host all the time
This game is completely broken.
The game is completely broken. No, really, I snapped my disc out of rage at how bad it is.
It has been improved since it first came out but there still are a lot of issues that havn't been fixed.

Just straight laggy games sometimes where theres literally nothing you can do.

And then you got dodgers before the game even starts. If someone thinks your good they will just leave and your stuck searching for 15 mins. And if they leave right as it was starting you'll start the game with no opposing team and you'll have to wait 15 mins.

Those are just 2 problems I mentioned but there a lot more. Those are just the 2 that bother me
I have not played in a long time myself and recently got back into it. That's why I am on this forum, I am not seeing many issues there are a few I see. Such as classic and remastered modes need to be reset after launching game, when already setting the option up on which to use in the mission setting UI. I am able to find online matches now, it takes about 3-5minutes most, but it works.
Please Delete
Haven't really experienced any major issues. But this game still does have minor bugs.