Is it wrong to do speed runs on legendary in halo: mcc?
Why? It is actually an achievement for each game.
Not in the slightest... Why would it?
Not at all, in fact the best way to get through some of the missions with the Flood is to just run as fast as you can through them In my opinion.
No way. It's also pretty fun.
No way. There's 5 speed running achievements for this game. For a fact to get 2 of them Halo CE and Halo 2 you have to speedrun to get the achievements for them.What I mean is you have to skip certain parts of the levels or despawn enemies to get under the 3 hour requirement for each game.
Why would it be wrong? Probably the only difference I can think of on the MCC compared to the original games is the lack of sword flying in Halo 2, which does suck but doesn't mean you can't still run it.
Why would it be wrong? Probably the only difference I can think of on the MCC compared to the original games is the lack of sword flying in Halo 2, which does suck but doesn't mean you can't still run it.
That really got me mad when I did monopolized plus you can't use the envy skull as Chief in it either in the MCC as it's now considered a 0.00 multiplier skull.
It's not wrong at all.
No MCC actually supports speed running
Why do you think speed running is bad?