Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Isolation over and over and over......

OP BumperTable8520

Everytime you search halo 3 anymore, it's seems like you get the same map......isolation! Which could possibly be the worst map in the game. Since the update that seems to be all you get. Us anyone else having this issue????
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I find you get a better mix of games if you stay in the lobby and don't back out and re-search.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
If you play a different Halo game, I bet you won't get Isolation.
Do people really dislike Isolation that much? I understand multiple times in one play session is too much (also true for a majority of maps), but I really do not think it's that horrible of a map. I always enjoyed it, whether it was AR or BR start. Seems like a fairly balanced map. Can someone enlighten me why it's so hated?
LethalQ wrote:
I find you get a better mix of games if you stay in the lobby and don't back out and re-search.
I second that. Stay in the lobby and you're more likely to play different maps. Restarting the search every time is almost like restarting the map rotation every time