Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] It's called loyalty.

OP Munk8480

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
When 343i decided to continue on the halo franchise I respected them, they put their own spin on the universe even though techically alot of people from bungie are now working with 343i or Certain affinity. Halo 4 was amazing to me, some complained about johns new armor and some complained about loadouts, I was happy as finally a new journey had begun. A new halo, no not another ring. But another universe.

And yet some of you persist on questioning my loyalty to 343i, questioning how I dare not to complain, questioning how I have not returned my copy. But it is that simple, we are loyal to 343i as they are our guardians, they are our creators. They will continue the legacy that is Halo. And they, 343i need our support, our feedback. Your critism is key to the evolution of Halo, your anger is key to the great journey.

343i will not rest until this wretched abomination is fixed, 343i will fix what once was broken. 343i will be our gods.

I hope to see your understanding, I hope you will learn, that you will understand the issue that we have been given, we are a part of this. Let's make it count.
Munk8480 wrote:

And yet some of you persist on questioning my loyalty to 343i, questioning how I dare not to complain, questioning how I have not returned my copy.
I never questioned you once, pointless thread.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Cringe...
Munk8480 wrote:

And yet some of you persist on questioning my loyalty to 343i, questioning how I dare not to complain, questioning how I have not returned my copy.

Pointless threads are ones which start with the title "I refunded my MCC copy". This thread is for morality, for trust.
They will be left behind when be begin the great journey!
CrossyX wrote:
Cringe...
Whatever you believe.
Kryath wrote:

That makes two of us.
Munk8480 wrote:
Munk8480 wrote:

Pointless threads are ones which start with the title "I refunded my MCC copy". This thread is for morality, for trust.
I agree, 100 percent.
Munk8480 wrote:
techically alot of people from bungie are now working with 343i or Certain affinity..
Why do people keep saying this? That is completely false, 343 is not made up of a lot of Bungie employees there's only like 5 of them and the only one at Certain Affinity that was with Bungie is the founder, Max Hoberman. That's it.
Munk8480 wrote:
Munk8480 wrote:

4 gr8 justice
It's called stupidity, fanboys fail to see how 343 is making a quick buck from the blind loyalty of Halo fans.
Another one?
It's called stupidity, fanboys fail to see how 343 is making a quick buck from the blind loyalty of Halo fans.
Many of us have not been able to play some of these games for years. All 4 halo games + pc maps + H5 beta all on the xbox one with 60 fps for 60 bucks sounds like a good idea to me.
your the problem with the world today where you give your loyalty to a corporation which does nothing but to try and squeeze ever bit of money out of you they can,

the stupidity of people never ceases to amaze if you think they care about you you are so disillusional
your the problem with the world today where you give your loyalty to a corporation which does nothing but to try and squeeze ever bit of money out of you they can,

the stupidity of people never ceases to amaze if you think they care about you you are so disillusional
"You think they care about you"
This is my favourite part. It is not the fact that I think they care about me, it is that they have the patience and the skill to develope something so large as this collection for someone like me who they obviously don't care about, that is why I am loyal to 343i.

People favor corporations who create products and act relatable, this is why there is competition and why clever advertising has become popular.

Your first sentence can summarize pretty much every purchase you will make ever in your entire life, so it makes no sense to make this different.
Another one?
Indeed another one. If we are thinking the same thing.
Munk8480 wrote:
Another one?

Well I was thinking about another thread complaining but I mean I'm super excited about the third Hunger Games movie as well anyway.
Munk8480 wrote:
Another one?

Well I was thinking about another thread complaining but I mean I'm super excited about the third Hunger Games movie as well anyway.
Then we were not thinking about the same thing, I am not complaining.
Amen.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9