Anything after halo 3 is non canon.
Kryath wrote:
i like feet
pls no foot fetish
pls
How so?
adamj004 wrote:
techically alot of people from bungie are now working with 343i or Certain affinity..

Why do people keep saying this? That is completely false, 343 is not made up of a lot of Bungie employees there's only like 5 of them and the only one at Certain Affinity that was with Bungie is the founder, Max Hoberman. That's it.
How is it "completely false" when according to you there are 5 old bungie employees working at 343i...
Why do people have to get all melodramatic and weird?
Spoiler:
Show
You do understand that Halo games are not the only thing that tells us what exists in the universe?

Reach explained us many things and showed us noble team, that is canon.
Halo 3 odst told us about what happened after the cruiser teleported away from the city, that is canon.
Halo wars told us about what happened before any other halo game, that is also canon.
Another one?

Indeed another one. If we are thinking the same thing.

Well I was thinking about another thread complaining but I mean I'm super excited about the third Hunger Games movie as well anyway.

Then we were not thinking about the same thing, I am not complaining.
You know what, I've read so many complaint threads started by people who just whine and moan about everything and when I came to this thread, I read it but then assumed it was a complaint. After reading it again, you're defending 343i like me.

I messed up and I take it back. +1 for 343i defence.
Why do people have to get all melodramatic and weird?
Because Halo is a sci-fi style universe, melodramatic and weird is a perfect way of speech in such a universe, especially since we have something as the prophets in Halo.
ArbyCh33f wrote:

How so?
Bungie didn't write it :). So it's just fanfic.
adamj004 wrote:
techically alot of people from bungie are now working with 343i or Certain affinity..

Why do people keep saying this? That is completely false, 343 is not made up of a lot of Bungie employees there's only like 5 of them and the only one at Certain Affinity that was with Bungie is the founder, Max Hoberman. That's it.

How is it "completely false" when according to you there are 5 old bungie employees working at 343i...
Obviously I'm referring to you saying "a lot" which is completely false btw considering there are only around 5 of them.
They will be left behind when be begin the great journey!
How can you have a great journey if the game doesn't work?
ArbyCh33f wrote:

How so?

Bungie didn't write it :). So it's just fanfic.
It is not fanfiction. 343i owns the rights to Halo, the writers of the books were not a part of bungie yet the original Halo trilogy uses many elements that were explained in the books.
adamj004 wrote:

only Max Hoberman ? The man made online matchmaking what it is today ( one that worked obviously lol)
They will be left behind when be begin the great journey!

How can you have a great journey if the game doesn't work?
You do not understand, The great journey is not the master chief collection itself, it is the path that 343i has taken. The direction that Halo is going in. You may not like it but many of us do.
Are they the original writers? no
Another one?

Indeed another one. If we are thinking the same thing.

Well I was thinking about another thread complaining but I mean I'm super excited about the third Hunger Games movie as well anyway.

Then we were not thinking about the same thing, I am not complaining.

You know what, I've read so many complaint threads started by people who just whine and moan about everything and when I came to this thread, I read it but then assumed it was a complaint. After reading it again, you're defending 343i like me.

I messed up and I take it back. +1 for 343i defence.
We all make mistakes, but not all of us have the guts to admit their mistakes, you deserve +1.
adamj004 wrote:

only Max Hoberman ? The man made online matchmaking what it is today ( one that worked obviously lol)
We have to pray that the wednesday patch shall fix issues, atleast make it a better expierence to search for matchmaking games.
Hah, you have loyalty to a company. Blind consumers are hilarious.
It's called stupidity, fanboys fail to see how 343 is making a quick buck from the blind loyalty of Halo fans.
Or fan service by giving us a great value
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9