Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] It's called loyalty.

OP Munk8480

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
Anything after halo 3 is non canon.
Wait.... What? That males no sense.
They will be left behind when be begin the great journey!

How can you have a great journey if the game doesn't work?
I have been playing this game a lot and most of the issues have not effected me! I have truly been having a great journey playing the game I loved in my childhood
Hah, you have loyalty to a company. Blind consumers are hilarious.
I am apparently the blind one, even though people like you are blinded by what the popular opinion is, one day it is to hate battlefield, another day it is to hate Halo.
How many tickets have you used on the hate train if I may so ask?
If the company makes good on something they did wrong.....why not?

Or...why not be loyal to, say, companies like CDPR? I mean I dislike some of their approaces but they have never been less than amazing to their customers.
Anything after halo 3 is non canon.
you are misinformed, and you are also not in charge of what is canon and what is not

How can you have a great journey if the game doesn't work?

I have been playing this game a lot and most of the issues have not effected me! I have truly been having a great journey playing the game I loved in my childhood
Some of us are not as fortunate, you are one of the chosen ones.
adamj004 wrote:
Munk8480 wrote:
techically alot of people from bungie are now working with 343i or Certain affinity..

Why do people keep saying this? That is completely false, 343 is not made up of a lot of Bungie employees there's only like 5 of them and the only one at Certain Affinity that was with Bungie is the founder, Max Hoberman. That's it.

only Max Hoberman ? The man made online matchmaking what it is today ( one that worked obviously lol)
When was I belittling Max Hoberman and his work? I clearly said that only one at certain affinity that was with Bungie is Max Hoberman, there were a few others from bungie that started it with him but I'm not sure if they're still there or not.
A part of being loyal is accepting failure. By accepting failure we can see how the product that is being sold by the company evolves, tell me how that equates to being "blind".
It's called stupidity, fanboys fail to see how 343 is making a quick buck from the blind loyalty of Halo fans.
Haha, this.
No one bought Halo:MCC because they were loyal to 343i but rather to the franchise. The only thing we can do is be patient and hope they they fix the issues that are plaguing this game.

Yes, the game certainly feels like it was rushed to the market but I'm confident that in time these problems will be resolved.
NovaBeat wrote:
No one bought Halo:MCC because they were loyal to 343i but rather to the franchise. The only thing we can do is be patient and hope they they fix the issues that are plaguing this game.

Yes, the game certainly feels like it was rushed to the market but I'm confident that in time these problems will be resolved.
Indeed we bought MCC for the loyalty to the franchise, but it is the loyalty to 343i that has made many of us stay, and have made us place our trust in 343i that they will fix the game.
Another one bites the dust!!
When be-begin?
Even your statement of unity is bugged.

When be-begin?
Even your statement of unity is bugged.
We all make errors, that is what makes us human.
I'm not returning my copy, but it's certainly fair to complain when the game simply doesn't work. With that said I have no problems because I haven't tried to play online yet. I figure once the dust settles I'll try it in a fixed state and if it's not fixed then I'll complain.

I will still complain about the lack of a true, 4v4 Halo: CE playlist though.
I'm not returning my copy, but it's certainly fair to complain when the game simply doesn't work. With that said I have no problems because I haven't tried to play online yet. I figure once the dust settles I'll try it in a fixed state and if it's not fixed then I'll complain.

I will still complain about the lack of a true, 4v4 Halo: CE playlist though.
Playlists were removed to decrease the time needed to find a match, also the playlists that we saw were named "Day one playlists", these will most likely change.
loyalty is good. we just have to hope that they will keep progressing and fixing!
loyalty is good. we just have to hope that they will keep progressing and fixing!
Indeed! Loyalty is why many of us are still here even though many people disagree with 343i new halo design!
First and foremost, 343 is NOT made up of previous bungie employees, if i remember right there are only 3 previous bungie guys there.

2nd, if there are valid issues, then complaints are valid...MCC has VALID issues.

third, 343 has NOT made a good direction, both in storytelling (space magic!!!) and in multiplayer(loadouts, class style, randomness, and other shenanigans) they had something great, told us to trust them, and then shoved as many COD elements as they could into a game that was great for its diversity from cod.
You have something on your chin...

The roll out of this game has been pretty dismal at best. It is a shame that we, the consumer, have paid $60 for what is essentially a beta version of this game. Any and all nostalgia we want to feel has been crapped on by how bad the game, AS SHIPPED, is.

Anybody in corporate America would raise an eyebrow if privy to the pre-launch knowledge 343 had to of known. You're ignorant and/or nieve to believe 343 had no clue this implosion was going to happen.

I pray whatever patch they are putting together works. The first impression didn't go over so well. And a side note, Halo and ranked FPS is the only counter to the garbage known as Call of Duty non-ranked socials/load outs. Halo is different because when done right it is an even playing field with weapons with actual gun fights. That said, H4 I never played and H5 i for sure will not play because of the powers/abilities/etc.

Give us ranked H2 and H3 so that 343 can save face. Because as I see it, this roll out should be company suicide. But the blind sheep who are "loyal" will keep this company in business.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9