Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] It's called loyalty.

OP Munk8480

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 9
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
honestly. the more halo the better. as long as effort and love are put into its creation, It has a spot on my game shelf.
This ^

Every Halo release is a highlight for me in the calendar. It doesn't matter if it is spartan assault or Halo 3, they are both highlights for me. Being able to buy these games and invest so much time reading and learning about such a large fictional universe is amazing, and Halo has come a long way since it began.
:3
Are you just trying to earn rank?
It's called stupidity, fanboys fail to see how 343 is making a quick buck from the blind loyalty of Halo fans.
It seems to me that they worked pretty dang hard to put this all together. While I am also obviously frustrated with the bugs (and perhaps the game should have had more testing) it's still a whole lot of work wrapped up into this bundle and its an excellent deal. I don't see how there was anything "quick" about it. I still trust 343 and Microsoft more than other companies like Activision, Ubisoft, and now even Bungie. Those are companies that I am more worried about making a "quick buck" off of me.
Loyalty for what? 343i is living off bungie's coattail. They haven't produced anything as good as their predecessors.
Eavega wrote:
It's called stupidity, fanboys fail to see how 343 is making a quick buck from the blind loyalty of Halo fans.

It seems to me that they worked pretty dang hard to put this all together. While I am also obviously frustrated with the bugs (and perhaps the game should have had more testing) it's still a whole lot of work wrapped up into this bundle and its an excellent deal. I see how there was anything "quick" about it. I still trust 343 and Microsoft more than other companies like Activision, Ubisoft, and now even Bungie. Those are companies that I am more worried about making a "quick buck" off of me.
I agree, it seems that bungie would rather want to recieve a handy from sony than give xbox and playstation users equal content, even though we pay the same amount of money.
AMBULANC3M wrote:
Loyalty for what? 343i is living off bungie's coattail. They haven't produced anything as good as their predecessors.
Loyalty for having courage, not for copying someone elses work.
I am loyal to gameplay, not any studio. And with that said, Halo MCC has been fantastic. The gameplay completely overshadows the bugs and issues, and makes them all seem trivial and superficial.

Knowing that 1) launch issues are common within the gaming industry and 2) 343i is aware of and working toward resolutions, has completely subsided any bit of frustration the bugs have caused. The people raging about the bugs and various issues seem like complete fools to me. The gameplay is amazing, even in its current bugged state.
Munk8480 wrote:
AMBULANC3M wrote:

Loyalty for having courage, not for copying someone elses work.
Lmao are you serious? H1a and h2a? Not copying for sure
Munk8480 wrote:
But it is that simple, we are loyal to 343i as they are our guardians, they are our creators.
I think you're getting a little carried away here...
I can't tell if you are serious or not. If you are, i'm am gona cringe sooooo -Yoinking!- hard.
Munk8480 wrote:
When 343i decided to continue on the halo franchise I respected them, they put their own spin on the universe even though techically alot of people from bungie are now working with 343i or Certain affinity. Halo 4 was amazing to me, some complained about johns new armor and some complained about loadouts, I was happy as finally a new journey had begun. A new halo, no not another ring. But another universe.

And yet some of you persist on questioning my loyalty to 343i, questioning how I dare not to complain, questioning how I have not returned my copy. But it is that simple, we are loyal to 343i as they are our guardians, they are our creators. They will continue the legacy that is Halo. And they, 343i need our support, our feedback. Your critism is key to the evolution of Halo, your anger is key to the great journey.

343i will not rest until this wretched abomination is fixed, 343i will fix what once was broken. 343i will be our gods.

I hope to see your understanding, I hope you will learn, that you will understand the issue that we have been given, we are a part of this. Let's make it count.
And maybe 343i should be loyal to their fans and not sell them a -Yoink- game.
This thread is either the best prank or saddest thing ever. Either way, I'm making popcorn and can't wait to see where it goes...

Spoiler:
Show

Spoiler:
Show
Munk8480 wrote:
Hah, you have loyalty to a company. Blind consumers are hilarious.

A part of being loyal is accepting failure. By accepting failure we can see how the product that is being sold by the company evolves, tell me how that equates to being "blind".
That is a bad thing. You shouldn't accept failure. By being "loyal" you are condoning the release of a broken product. Companies need to get backlash after releasing crappy or broken products, because that is how things get better. Accepting garbage will only beget more garbage.
Kryath wrote:

your gonna get banned for spam...
Every time I start venturing from simply -Yoinking!- about something to actually considering leaving, I remember how awesome their new fiction is, and I just love it. I'm almost done with Broken Circle, and so far, it's been a lot of fun.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 9