Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] It's called loyalty.

OP Munk8480

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9
Munk8480 wrote:
There are many threads on this forum who add nothing at all to the forums, erhm "Refund mcc here blah blah".
Also, when I said "Question my" I was not talking about me only, but other people too who have been bullied for defending 343, ever seen a post called "People who defend 343 are i diots"? Yeah...
Ok, thanks for clarifying, sorry if my original post seemed too hostile.
ok i agree people shouldnt return theyre game but its hard for people to be loyal to 343i when everything they have done to halo so far has failed. Dont deny that either you may have liked halo 4 but it was the lowest populated halo ever halo ce anniversary' campaign was ok but the multiplayer sucked and now this launch. Yes when this game is fixed it wil be great. But even with MCC at halo 5 the community will fall. yes alot of people are hyped but this h5, but some people are hating it. it will be just like halo 4 we were all hyped for it and it was a let down.
Appetight wrote:
ok i agree people shouldnt return theyre game but its hard for people to be loyal to 343i when everything they have done to halo so far has failed. Dont deny that either you may have liked halo 4 but it was the lowest populated halo ever halo ce anniversary' campaign was ok but the multiplayer sucked and now this launch. Yes when this game is fixed it wil be great. But even with MCC at halo 5 the community will fall. yes alot of people are hyped but this h5, but some people are hating it. it will be just like halo 4 we were all hyped for it and it was a let down.
A lot of people liked Halo 4. More than I think people are willing to admit.
Once a Halo fan always a Halo fan... i mean just look at my Gamer-Tag #Loyalty
They will be left behind when be begin the great journey!
lmao Made my day, they gotta create the greatjourney for us to travel tho
Kryath wrote:
i like feet
I like funny things, that make me happy and gleeful.
like when my teacher sucked my wee-wee in preschool.
Anton 044 wrote:
Once a Halo fan always a Halo fan... i mean just look at my Gamer-Tag #Loyalty
Want a cookie?
It's called stupidity, fanboys fail to see how 343 is making a quick buck from the blind loyalty of Halo fans.
seems like you're not a halo fan then, or just a 343 hater cos they're the new guys, what evs man, don't play halo 5, itll be better without you're bad influence and bad feedback towards 343 cos it ain't "halo 3" as it seems most of these "fans" seem to say
xAlchemist wrote:
Appetight wrote:

A lot of people liked Halo 4. More than I think people are willing to admit.
yes this is true alc, haters just use halo 4 as a point, tbh I think it was great, the rankings were more fairer and not feeling like a drag, some of the remade armours in gen2 I believe were cool, nice gamemodes, tbh I think it was a success
Munk8480 wrote:
Hah, you have loyalty to a company. Blind consumers are hilarious.

A part of being loyal is accepting failure. By accepting failure we can see how the product that is being sold by the company evolves, tell me how that equates to being "blind".

That is a bad thing. You shouldn't accept failure. By being "loyal" you are condoning the release of a broken product. Companies need to get backlash after releasing crappy or broken products, because that is how things get better. Accepting garbage will only beget more garbage.
The cast blame where it is due, at MS for setting unrealistic deadlines, not 343i for not being able to meet them.

This is basically Halo 2 all over again, except instead of Bungie we have 343i.
Munk8480 wrote:
When 343i decided to continue on the halo franchise I respected them, they put their own spin on the universe even though techically alot of people from bungie are now working with 343i or Certain affinity. Halo 4 was amazing to me, some complained about johns new armor and some complained about loadouts, I was happy as finally a new journey had begun. A new halo, no not another ring. But another universe.

And yet some of you persist on questioning my loyalty to 343i, questioning how I dare not to complain, questioning how I have not returned my copy. But it is that simple, we are loyal to 343i as they are our guardians, they are our creators. They will continue the legacy that is Halo. And they, 343i need our support, our feedback. Your critism is key to the evolution of Halo, your anger is key to the great journey.

343i will not rest until this wretched abomination is fixed, 343i will fix what once was broken. 343i will be our gods.

I hope to see your understanding, I hope you will learn, that you will understand the issue that we have been given, we are a part of this. Let's make it count.
This...feels
There comes a point to where we need to demand better from the publisher and developer. This kind of stuff NEVER happens in any previous Halo to this point.

If this is how M $ and 343 want to ship this game, I really dont want to know the state they want to ship halo 5.

I am not returning my copy. But, I DEMAND and EXPECT better results in Halo 5. This series is M$'s Mario. They better treat it like its the damn holy grail if they want to make this a console seller.
This is all quite simple for me. I've been playing Halo since November 15, 2001. Halo 1-3 was legendary, no question. I really enjoyed ODST. Reach and Halo 4 were (overall) misses, imo, when you compare them to the first three. This is mainly why I sprung for the MCC - I'm getting everything I ever wanted in one package and can play this for the foreseeable future. This is not an issue of loyalty for me because I'm not going to simply buy something if it doesn't seem like a worthwhile investment on my end.

Based on my experience with Halo 4, I'm not very excited at the prospect of a Halo 5. The game, imo, has become too saturated with gimmicks like loadouts, weapon drops, sprint, etc. This series thrived off it's simplicity in arena style combat. It was easy to learn and hard to master. Now, it's becoming more and more like the typical unbalanced, throwaway shooters, CoD and BF. The golden age has come and gone. The modern FPS genre is going nowhere fast.

Now, as far as the MCC is concerned, obviously they're going to keep working on this until it's flawless and I'll be happy to keep it in my collection. I am thankful for what Bungie and 343 have done for this series, but loyalty has it's boundaries. Halo 5 will definitely, without a doubt, be the first game in the series that I will not be purchasing unless the reviews are so off-the-wall insane that the game is literally rewriting the rule book, like CE did 13 years ago. Master Chief's saga ended at the conclusion of Halo 3.
Munk8480 wrote:
When 343i decided to continue on the halo franchise I respected them, they put their own spin on the universe even though techically alot of people from bungie are now working with 343i or Certain affinity. Halo 4 was amazing to me, some complained about johns new armor and some complained about loadouts, I was happy as finally a new journey had begun. A new halo, no not another ring. But another universe.

And yet some of you persist on questioning my loyalty to 343i, questioning how I dare not to complain, questioning how I have not returned my copy. But it is that simple, we are loyal to 343i as they are our guardians, they are our creators. They will continue the legacy that is Halo. And they, 343i need our support, our feedback. Your critism is key to the evolution of Halo, your anger is key to the great journey.

343i will not rest until this wretched abomination is fixed, 343i will fix what once was broken. 343i will be our gods.

I hope to see your understanding, I hope you will learn, that you will understand the issue that we have been given, we are a part of this. Let's make it count.
If 343i told you to jump off of a cliff or wait weeks to play a game that you already bought, you wouldn't care. You like seeing glitches in your Halo game because the almighty 343i made them for you. Aren't they so wonderful right now? They did nothing wrong. Go to their studio now and give Bravo a hug and $10,000 to show how much of a fan you really are. I don't believe it until you do so. Lol!
Munk8480 wrote:

343 has literally done nothing to earn anyone's loyalty. You are acting like a tool. You are allowing yourself to be made a fool of.
I admit I complained, am I still loyal yes, do I agree with everything that 343 does NO, but ask me if I believe in Halo..... YOUR DAMN RIGHT I DO. 343 you can do this.
Munk8480 wrote:

Men are not gods, but sheeple to be controlled to do your will.
Now go forth arbiter and fetch me a beer!
I'm not sure what people who started with Halo 3/Reach, or even Halo 2 are going to tell me about loyalty to Halo...
Munk8480 wrote:
Kryath wrote:
i like feet

That makes two of us.
Make it three!
I'm just glad they didn't drop a big destiny over me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9