Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] It's called loyalty.

OP Munk8480

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9
SMOK69KMK wrote:
"I'm okay with developers releasing broken games that we buy full price to beta test for them"
You are the reason stupid -Yoink- like this happens, you are a plague on the gaming community.

actually, people like you are the plague for us, because you obviously can't stay civilized in a discussion & have to use insults
(which are against the rules, btw) to argue.

Oh boohoo maybe you shouldn't be enabling developers like 343i and Ubisoft and everyone else to releasing nonfunctional games.
Them not being able to do whatever doesn't mean anyone have the right or justification to be uncivil.

See it as a riot. What good does it do the actual politicians and the people trying to make things better when you've got people in the streets plundering, vandalizing and so forth?

Being uncivil doesn't help anyone at all. It doesn't help i343 when 50 uncivil repeat threads are spammed by the hour. I've seen one thread, where you report bugs and glitches which as long as it remains civil and proper, can actually help i343 make MCC a better experience. But seeing as there are waves upon waves of negative non-constructive posts bashing i343, it gets pushed back.
Still got faith. GTA V was a wreck on launch, some of which are happening today on the next gen launch, and people still praise it. GTA V is pretty awesome though.
It seems to me that most of the people that complain and or attack 343 are new to these forums is this some type of coincidence or something.
I've been around since the original bungie.net forums during the days of halo 2 and I can tell you honestly that they were no different and, in a lot of cases, much worse. A majority of it was there just for people to argue and insult each other over stats, ranks and other meaningless digital data sitting on a server that represented how much of a better, and therefore more important, person you were as a result.
I know people like to look back on things like Halo 2 with their rose coloured nostalgia glasses, but I live in the real world and remember full well how toxic halo forums have always been.
Munk8480 wrote:

LOL! I vomited in my mouth when I read your post. Hahhaa. Our creators, guardians, gods? What is wrong with you? Did your parents not hold you enough as a child?
It seems to me that most of the people that complain and or attack 343 are new to these forums is this some type of coincidence or something.

I've been around since the original bungie.net forums during the days of halo 2 and I can tell you honestly that they were no different and, in a lot of cases, much worse. A majority of it was there just for people to argue and insult each other over stats, ranks and other meaningless digital data sitting on a server that represented how much of a better, and therefore more important, person you were as a result.
I know people like to look back on things like Halo 2 with their rose coloured nostalgia glasses, but I live in the real world and remember full well how toxic halo forums have always been.
Heah the halo forums can get very bad some times but man it seems like its been getting worse and worse I know 343 made some mistakes some which wasn't even their fault though man just it just seems like there is an influx of new comers to this forum recently that are just here to complain and troll or hate 343 I would be lying if I said I wasn't frustrated with a lot of the problems but then again I have very little issues with the master chief collection and been enjoying it greatly I have even provided some feedback to help 343 with their problems but it seems like the most of the complainers just complain and don't actually try to help.
I completely agree with the forum poster. It is called loyalty. Everyone who hates and constantly complains about halo then don't buy it. We don't need you and your whining and your "quick cash" you're gonna give to microsoft. Jeez you bought their console AGAIN so just go.

Heah the halo forums can get very bad some times but man it seems like its been getting worse and worse I know 343 made some mistakes some which wasn't even their fault though man just it just seems like there is an influx of new comers to this forum recently that are just here to complain and troll or hate 343 I would be lying if I said I wasn't frustrated with a lot of the problems but then again I have very little issues with the master chief collection and been enjoying it greatly I have even provided some feedback to help 343 with their problems but it seems like the most of the complainers just complain and don't actually try to help.
You have to remember that it's not like they stopped all sales of the game after they realized how broken it was. Stores, both retail stores and xbox live marketplace, are still selling this game at full price, and I guarantee that they are not warning people about its "issues" when they buy it. Some of those people get it home, find out it's broken and take it back. Others come here looking for answers only to get abused by some "true fan" who feels the need to white knight for a multi-billion dollar corporation.
Is it any wonder so many people have had enough?

You have to remember that it's not like they stopped all sales of the game after they realized how broken it was. Stores, both retail stores and xbox live marketplace, are still selling this game at full price, and I guarantee that they are not warning people about its "issues" when they buy it. Some of those people get it home, find out it's broken and take it back. Others come here looking for answers only to get abused by some "true fan" who feels the need to white knight for a multi-billion dollar corporation.
A true fan defends their game but isn't afraid to point out it's flaws.
I'm sure they will fix it but will we be alive to see it?
i've been a loyal fan of this franchise since 2006 i think (yeah, late. poor me). and i still am even at this very critical situation of the MCC.
x FryeGuy wrote:

A true fan defends their game but isn't afraid to point out it's flaws.
Exactly.
I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.
Unfortunately there's bugs. I don't even have the game or console yet. I mean my pain is worse than others haha!
Blind loyalty lead to the holocaust.
We buy the console, we buy the gold pass, we preorder the game. That sounds like loyalty to me because that is about a $450 investment right there for a single series. We were loyal enough to invest money into this, we should rewarded with a working game that we were promised, not a broken one.
TT RX7 wrote:
Blind loyalty lead to the holocaust.
It also let to Bieber becoming..... whatever the hell he is these days.
I think loyalty is overused in this thread. You should never feel any sense of loyalty to a company. You can be loyal to a person or cause, but never a company because their interests are not always aligned with yours. They produce art that we consume, that's the extent of the relationship. The ultimate loyalty of a publicly traded company is to it's shareholders. In this case 343i<MSFT.

There's probably great, wonderful people working at 343i, and if you know (of) them, then maybe you can be loyal to them and the work they do. But don't be loyal to a company, that's just recipe for disappointment.
Can someone tell me when they are going to release a DLC or a fix ?
Munk8480 wrote:
When 343i decided to continue on the halo franchise I respected them, they put their own spin on the universe even though techically alot of people from bungie are now working with 343i or Certain affinity. Halo 4 was amazing to me, some complained about johns new armor and some complained about loadouts, I was happy as finally a new journey had begun. A new halo, no not another ring. But another universe.

And yet some of you persist on questioning my loyalty to 343i, questioning how I dare not to complain, questioning how I have not returned my copy. But it is that simple, we are loyal to 343i as they are our guardians, they are our creators. They will continue the legacy that is Halo. And they, 343i need our support, our feedback. Your critism is key to the evolution of Halo, your anger is key to the great journey.

343i will not rest until this wretched abomination is fixed, 343i will fix what once was broken. 343i will be our gods.

I hope to see your understanding, I hope you will learn, that you will understand the issue that we have been given, we are a part of this. Let's make it count.
Bungie created Halo not 343i, they just ran with it in the wrong direction. I do love the new campaign story though.
You say great journey I keep thinking of the last great journey I heard about was basically a cult gathering to commit mass suicide, don't think that will help out your cause.
343i will never be our gods they will be more like the 3 prophets of the covenant trying to make their wishes come true at our expense now.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. ...
  6. 9