1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
to add LAN support and better matchmaking?

pissoff...
Another guy who is clearly fun at parties... They made all kinda of improvements with the update. I really don't get why some are upset with this update. They didn't have to do anything. They could have left MCC as it was. While it was functional and people were playing they could have left it as it was. I am glad they did the update. Improved game play, improved graphics if you have the one X, playlist adjustments and still some more features to come like a custom game browser.
So..... what?
Your upset that they did it?

Not exactly sure what your post is trying to accomplish.

343 focused on H5 while that game was fresh. Now that H5 is on the backburner, they're fixing MCC. What's the problem with that?

Sure, we all wish it was sooner - but I'm really confused about why you are posting this now (and it being what appears to be your first forum post, why you didn't complain earlier, like 4 years ago).
I’m pretty pleased with 343s update so far, there are some tweaks that need to be made and I’m sure they will be soon. The last thing I’m hoping they do is implement better playlists that a lot of people want like ranked ffa and swat, and also some sort of do progression like h3.
LethalQ wrote:
Another guy who is clearly fun at parties... They made all kinda of improvements with the update. I really don't get why some are upset with this update. They didn't have to do anything. They could have left MCC as it was. While it was functional and people were playing they could have left it as it was. I am glad they did the update. Improved game play, improved graphics if you have the one X, playlist adjustments and still some more features to come like a custom game browser.
For some people it was better before the update. It's great that the update works for you, but some people have a much worse experience. Some people can't even find games anymore.
LethalQ wrote:
For some people it was better before the update. It's great that the update works for you, but some people have a much worse experience. Some people can't even find games anymore.
I have seen the "I can't find a match" complaint for original MCC and even for H5.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I have seen the "I can't find a match" complaint for original MCC and even for H5.
The people complaining about not being able to find a match could find matches before the update and now they cannot. Do I really have to explain that?
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
The people complaining about not being able to find a match could find matches before the update and now they cannot. Do I really have to explain that?
Do I really have to explain how people have been always complaining about that? The update is still fairly new and it's about to hit game pass so matchmaking may still improve. If it doesn't I am sure they will be able to tweek it some how to make it better.
This update is a huge change to the MCC. I feel like the whole game has been refreshed, it has in a way. Just when 343 had a BTB map refresh come out for Halo 5, or a new rotation playlist roll around it gave me a reason to stick around with the updates. Now you are talking about this huge update 343 just spent time on for their game. Here's the news if you haven't heard. With this update, I almost feel like I did 4 years ago when I was as active on the MCC.

Anything else that needs to be said has already been said by people before me or even after me here.

pissoff...
Yes it did take them 4 years. 343 made a mistake with the masterchief collection which so many bugs in it but that's part of video gamin designing. No video game ever has no glitches or bugs or is perfect there is always something that could have been done better in different ways. I'm glad Halo is owned by 343 they have done and outstanding job with the Halo franchise so far despite some of the mistakes they made.
Other companies may have left the game to rot, but 343i did the right thing and updated it. Not only that, but they've made a clear commitment to continue updating MCC going forward.
Vengecide wrote:

pissoff...
Yes it did take them 4 years. 343 made a mistake with the masterchief collection which so many bugs in it but that's part of video gamin designing. No video game ever has no glitches or bugs or is perfect there is always something that could have been done better in different ways. I'm glad Halo is owned by 343 they have done and outstanding job with the Halo franchise so far despite some of the mistakes they made.
Let's not go to far... I wouldn't go as far as giving them an outstanding by any means. Let's be honest... They deserve a OK or maybe good job but that is a bit of a stretch. While I am liking the update I can just say there is no reason to be mad over it

pissoff...
Jesus Christ, this community just loves to whine

pissoff...
Would you rather nothing? They didnt have to do -Yoink-, yet they went through a lot of trouble to try fixing it and enhancing it. And they're still gonna keep working on it
Quit complaining, it's better now.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Do I really have to explain how people have been always complaining about that? The update is still fairly new and it's about to hit game pass so matchmaking may still improve. If it doesn't I am sure they will be able to tweek it some how to make it better.
To be fair they messed up the launch four years ago, this update should be tweaked to perfection and be working out of the gate, players should not have to wait for it to hit game pass for mm to work. I have the disc from day one, I was going to update, but didn't. I'm happy too, I just avoided a 70+gb update that has not fixed the game from what I've read.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
LethalQ wrote:
Another guy who worships 343. News flash genius, the game was better before the update. You know why people are upset? It’s because every match is freaking team snipers. You rarely get to play team slayer anymore. The game is region locked. There is no party matchmaking. There are no separate btb playlists for every game. Halo 2 and 3’s aim are completely ruined. There is no pregame lobby. I play the same freaking maps every time I go on. I had more fun playing the MCC before the update. This update is trash and 343 is so incompetent, the can’t even copy and paste game modes from the past Halo game. There are no more great game types like one bomb on longshore anymore. They added elephants, but they didn’t make any CTF modes with them, Wtf. No, I don’t want play team snipers on standoff, I want multi flag. I WANT TO PLAY ACTUALLY GOOD GAME MODES.
You sure you've played after the update? You don't have a service record for any of the Halo games for that matter. That being said, I do agree with some of your points but since I have this handy little thing called patience I see no problem waiting a week or two for the other playlists to roll out. As for the same gametypes and maps situation well I usually stick with a playlist without backing out for a long time so don't tend to have that problem or I'm switching between playlists to keep it fresh which then again gets rid of the problem. Now for the aim, I heard a few people mention it but that might be on their end or a bad connection to the Microsoft servers so not much the developers can do there
<p></p>
eviltedi wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
To be fair they messed up the launch four years ago, this update should be tweaked to perfection and be working out of the gate, players should not have to wait for it to hit game pass for mm to work. I have the disc from day one, I was going to update, but didn't. I'm happy too, I just avoided a 70+gb update that has not fixed the game from what I've read.
No matter how much time they spend making the update to 100% work at launch, 10 other things might brake. What I like about how 343 is treating the update is with the crawl, walk, run mentality. 343 are slowly but surely fixing each and every single aspect of the game. They aren't thinking of the short term, they are thinking of the long term.
LethalQ wrote:
Another guy who worships 343. News flash genius, the game was better before the update. You know why people are upset? It’s because every match is freaking team snipers. You rarely get to play team slayer anymore. The game is region locked. There is no party matchmaking. There are no separate btb playlists for every game. Halo 2 and 3’s aim are completely ruined. There is no pregame lobby. I play the same freaking maps every time I go on. I had more fun playing the MCC before the update. This update is trash and 343 is so incompetent, the can’t even copy and paste game modes from the past Halo game. There are no more great game types like one bomb on longshore anymore. They added elephants, but they didn’t make any CTF modes with them, Wtf. No, I don’t want play team snipers on standoff, I want multi flag. I WANT TO PLAY ACTUALLY GOOD GAME MODES.
This is what the feedback threads are for, if you can provide proof and put your feedback in a constructive way on your real account.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2