1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Anyone remember Jenga Tower? Please anyone who could make this in forge add me if you do i would love to relive this experience!

GT: SourDiesel Nugs

Thank you advance i know it will be a while but this was my favorite thing to play in custom games.

Edit:im gonna add some concept vids

Halo 3 jenga
Best one i can find

Hope these help
YESSSSS!! DUDE if you find a jenga map pls tell me, for the love of god i need to replay jenga.
YESSSSS!! DUDE if you find a jenga map pls tell me, for the love of god i need to replay jenga.
oh if i ever find it i will post the -Yoink- out of it
Bump
building one right now
turns out its really difficult to build :(...
Can't make any infection maps until they fix halo 3's forge.. (can't make the spawn points/objectives)
I was working on Halo on Halo when I realized this...
I remember playing it on standoff! was hilarious when we didn't fancy usual matchmaking, good times guaranteed! :P
yes, jenga was the best

i've been looking at the new forge it could be very possible on H2a multi, as you have a high limit for palettes again
kinexkid11 wrote:
Can't make any infection maps until they fix halo 3's forge.. (can't make the spawn points/objectives)
I was working on Halo on Halo when I realized this...
yeah, figured out the same when we started to try and do the spawn points :(, but thank you for reminding me of that game type, it was also one of my favorites.
yes, jenga was the best

i've been looking at the new forge it could be very possible on H2a multi, as you have a high limit for palettes again
oh snap
I'm not familiar with the Jenga game mode... I'm assuming it plays like the actual board game? I'm pretty good with forge though, so if someone can post me a link to a video of it or something I can see what I can whip up.
can still make infection. just change spawn points to defender for human and attacker for zombies
I'm not familiar with the Jenga game mode... I'm assuming it plays like the actual board game? I'm pretty good with forge though, so if someone can post me a link to a video of it or something I can see what I can whip up.
Its a game about a bunch of players standing on top of this floating tower. This tower is breakable. Below is death. There is this other guy who has to hit objects using a gravity hammer or sword onto grav lifts to launch them at the tower attempting to break it. Also smashing players.tons of fun.
Probably the most popular in the custom game era.
-Yoink- me i hope you find this post because you would be my hero, but this is the basic concept. Jenga tower H3
If anyone can find one.... invite me : Jewkaka
Jewkaka wrote:
If anyone can find one.... invite me : Jewkaka
Bump
Hilarious game mode, wow!
I miss Jenga, so many good memories of playing it in Halo 3. I can't wait for someone to remake it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2