Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Jumped back onto the MCC after half a year

OP ROGUE SNIPER 10

Wow. Just wow. It's amazing. Not trying to kiss -Yoink- or anything but the matchmaking is just perfect. Just the way I wanted it.

People still quit, go idle, and the population is still on the low end but not really something 343 or whoever is fixing this game can fix so easily.

But besides functionality, is there any ETA on firefight or reach?
Wow. Just wow. It's amazing. Not trying to kiss -Yoink- or anything but the matchmaking is just perfect. Just the way I wanted it.

People still quit, go idle, and the population is still on the low end but not really something 343 or whoever is fixing this game can fix so easily.

But besides functionality, is there any ETA on firefight or reach?
If we go by how long it took for them to finally even look at mcc, I'd say about 7-8 years.
Well considering they never said they were going to add either of those to MCC it's not really right to expect them or hold it against them when and if they don't add them.
No ETA on either Firefight or Reach, but 343i has acknowledged that they have heard the cries of those wanting Reach added and has noted it. Take that with a grain of salt of course but at least 343i knows.
Yeah 343i is aware of the asks for firefight, reach, and bringing MCC over to PC, among other asks. But yeah glad that you're having a good time!!