Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

just for me, or is anyone else getting this issue?

OP Edelweiss09

In the Anniversary version of first cutscene of Pillar of Autumn (Halo CE level), When Captain Keyes looks at a bridge crewman's console, the entire view is blocked by an object (which I assume is the back of the bridge console's monitor) until the view moves and reveals Keyes and the crewman. I think it wasn't like that before CE's classic sounds came to Anniversary, but I have no clue whether it's just happening for me, or if anyone else is getting issue, or if this occurs on the PC.

For your information, My build number is 1.1570 (The lastest). I was playing on a regular Xbox One, I installed MCC with a physical disc, my display type is 1080p, it is installed to my internal hard drive, the repro rate is 100% (This always occurs when I play the level).

What I want to know before I submit a request regarding this issue to Halo Support is, is anyone else experiencing this issue, or is it just for me? (I have no clue if this issue also occurs when playing the level on PC, or on Xbox One S or X. I also own an Xbox One S, but it's currently unhooked, and I don't remember seeing if this issue occurred when playing MCC on the Xbox One S.)
In the Anniversary version of first cutscene of Pillar of Autumn (Halo CE level), When Captain Keyes looks at a bridge crewman's console, the entire view is blocked by an object (which I assume is the back of the bridge console's monitor) until the view moves and reveals Keyes and the crewman. I think it wasn't like that before CE's classic sounds came to Anniversary, but I have no clue whether it's just happening for me, or if anyone else is getting issue, or if this occurs on the PC.

For your information, My build number is 1.1570 (The lastest). I was playing on a regular Xbox One, I installed MCC with a physical disc, my display type is 1080p, it is installed to my internal hard drive, the repro rate is 100% (This always occurs when I play the level).

What I want to know before I submit a request regarding this issue to Halo Support is, is anyone else experiencing this issue, or is it just for me? (I have no clue if this issue also occurs when playing the level on PC, or on Xbox One S or X. I also own an Xbox One S, but it's currently unhooked, and I don't remember seeing if this issue occurred when playing MCC on the Xbox One S.)
That's odd. I've never noticed before, but I got that same thing too. It's so brief though, I wouldn't personally see it as ticket-worthy, but inconsistencies are bothersome.

That's odd. I've never noticed before, but I got that same thing too. It's so brief though, I wouldn't personally see it as ticket-worthy, but inconsistencies are bothersome.
I don't mean to start an argument, but I see it as ticket-worthy since it wasn't present in the Legacy version of CEA (Xbox 360 version) and before the Classic sounds came to the MCC version of CEA.

Weeks ago, I posted a topic on the MCC PC forum, asking if they were getting the issue on the PC version of MCC, and JoshL117 says "Can confirm this is still an issue on PC." (I'm taking a guess that it's been there on PC since the launch of CEA on PC.)

I've already submitted a ticket to Halo Support 4 days ago, and I haven't gotten a response yet. (Its status is open, and it still says "We are working on a response for you").

I don't mean to start an argument, but I see it as ticket-worthy since it wasn't present in the Legacy version of CEA (Xbox 360 version) and before the Classic sounds came to the MCC version of CEA.

Weeks ago, I posted a topic on the MCC PC forum, asking if they were getting the issue on the PC version of MCC, and JoshL117 says "Can confirm this is still an issue on PC." (I'm taking a guess that it's been there on PC since the launch of CEA on PC.)

I've already submitted a ticket to Halo Support 4 days ago, and I haven't gotten a response yet. (Its status is open, and it still says "We are working on a response for you").
Ah! Well in that case, I'd agree. We'll see what happens.

wow thats pretty weird