I think it would be great if Halo MCC would bring back the FULL customization options from Halo 2, 3, and 4. This should include Emblem designs/colors, all armor pieces, and H3 detail color. Also, all H4 DLC and ODST firefight content should be brought back along with their customizations as well as ODST character unlocks. While were on that topic: Is it possible to remove bullet magnetism in H4? Because I feel like that and a few alterations to gameplay could probably make H4 much more fair and compelling experience. Maybe 343 could do a special set of game modes tested in MCC Insider just to give H4 another chance. Let me know your thoughts.

Also, if your reading this 343: Fix Bloom In Halo Reach!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f3681fbc78fa43878c4aec9a63a46224/topics/reddit-mcc-ama/b88fd709-525d-422a-81d4-a4ec6349f0c3/posts

Q. Will Halo 3 armor be fixed too? I really want to mix and match sets instead of having presets like MCC currently has.
Quote:
A. Priority one is getting MCC from Xbox One to PC in the right way, as a great PC experience. The current development roadmap for launch doesn't include re-doing how Halo 3 customziation works within MCC but we know this is something fans have been asking for and we will continue to evaluate options for the future. We would like to deliver multi-part armor customization. Halo: Reach will be the first title to support this and we will investigate what is possible for other titles that included armor pieces.