Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Latest update from 343i

OP sarcasmbully

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 142
  4. 143
  5. 144
  6. 145
  7. 146
  8. ...
  9. 200
I've had this game since day 1. I don't understand how it still doesn't work. I've played fewer than 10 games total. Every once and a while I'll pop it in to find a game and it never works.
So Halo 5 Guardians beta is out. Does that mean it's history for MCC updates? Still no dedicated halo 4 playlist.

Halo MCC was released first and should be the priority. No update since Dec 22. I wonder why?

It would be nice if 343i showed a bit of passion or professionalism. Just because you ignore your failures doesn't mean they go away.

Over to you Bonnie Ross. You are yet to prove your worth as a leader.

Happy new to everyone at 343i. Hope 2015 is the year you save Halo MCC and redeem yourselves within the community.
This game is pathetic I payed 350 for my Xbox one just for this game. During different times of the day it is harder to find games than others and it won't keep Me in the playlist once I finish a game. I hate how the playlists don't show how many ppl are playing in each playlist like halo 3 use to. And I can never get a game with 4 on 4 it's always 3 on 3. Now these -Yoinks!- at 343 seem like they're abandoning this game to push forward with halo 5. Before you ruin halo for everyone you think that they'd fix MCC before they -Yoink- something else up!
BG BREEZY wrote:
This game is pathetic I payed 350 for my Xbox one just for this game. During different times of the day it is harder to find games than others and it won't keep Me in the playlist once I finish a game. I hate how the playlists don't show how many ppl are playing in each playlist like halo 3 use to. And I can never get a game with 4 on 4 it's always 3 on 3. Now these -Yoinks!- at 343 seem like they're abandoning this game to push forward with halo 5. Before you ruin halo for everyone you think that they'd fix MCC before they -Yoink- something else up!
Agreed
BG BREEZY wrote:
I Agree. I've only JUST been able to play some online matches, and only then like 3. I've had the game since Christmas.. -_-
In addition i can't even play halo 5. It just says, "connection Timed out" every time i find a game. Here they are releasing a game
before they've even totally fixed the old one, and then even the new one doesn't work! I bought my Xbox one just for MCC, but
so far its been nothing but a downer for me on the multiplayer side. Campaign is great, but i DIDN'T BUT THIS -Yoink- FOR THE CAMPAIGN.
I bought it for the kick -Yoink- BROKE multiplayer, apparently. Figures I'd get screwed over by Microsoft.. AGAIN.
Why 343? You took the Best Game and just destroyed it. i get on halo 5 (another disappointment) i thought you guys learned that copying other games dont work. look at halo 4 and halo 3.one year after halo 4 was out how much value did it drop? okay, how much did the halo 3 value drop over the course of one year? and i'm sure i was not the only one having to go out and buy another copy of halo 3 due to it being used so much. and even after a year it was still over $30 bucks. halo 2 is another title that stayed in the $30 range for a long time. 343 make Halo DIFFERENT from all the others. Stick with the roots of Halo!!!!!!!!!!!! not this call of duty/battlefield/titan fall Crap with Spartans!!!! Master Chief should Curb Stomp all of you guys!!!! And you guys better Put Brutes and scarabs In Halo 5. all this flying robot/ crap needs to go.
Have not been able to connect to ONE game tonight!..getting failed to connects all the time and then goes back to looking for players..

How can one company be so effed up?......
Goodbye 343. I've tried to play H2A night after night and only get 1 good quality game each night. Now the new year is here and it's time to move on. I'll try a few more games on Halo 5, but I'm not buying it until MCC is fixed.

I'm moving on to other games I bought and unless I hear it's fixed I probably won't be back or buying H5.
BRING BACK A HALO 4 ONLY Playlist please? Preferably BTB.
343 its a new year and new possibilities, so how about getting around to fixing the MC Collection campaign bugs. Last year you failed to fix the bugs in the games campaign and online co-op and playlists, which made playing the collection unbearable. How about to start the new year you fix the games campaign so that it will be playable. Me and my friend want to finish at least Halo 2 co-op on legendary without having the bugs in the game destroy our progress or deny us the ability to enjoy playing the campaign and multiplayer.

Fix these bugs soon, forget the halo 5 beta when you can't even fix a game a game that was released 2 months ago. No point in playing a beta of a future game when the last game released by your company is still broken and unplayable. Start the new year right 343 and do whats right to your customers and fix this game, otherwise don't expect people to buy your upcoming game in light of your past failures. Start anew and get it right this year, let us enjoy our favorite series like the good ole days.

Till then back to playing Destiny, at least Bungie knew how to make a good solid game thats workable and stable enough for you to play and enjoy with friends online. Learn from them in how to make a good stable game.
Since I returned my Xbox One around the time i posted my last post in this thread back on page 127. Ive attempted to play over my friends house several times last time was last night and I see the game is still broken.

I bought the digital copy of this game directly through the xbox one and even though I don't own an Xbox one anymore because I bought the system just for MCC I feel like a refund is due. Honestly I feel like more than a refund is due. I feel like we all should be paid since we all spent countless hours testing and trouble shooting this debacle of a game
Neog2 wrote:
Since I returned my Xbox One around the time i posted my last post in this thread back on page 127. Ive attempted to play over my friends house several times last time was last night and I see the game is still broken.

I bought the digital copy of this game directly through the xbox one and even though I don't own an Xbox one anymore because I bought the system just for MCC I feel like a refund is due. Honestly I feel like more than a refund is due. I feel like we all should be paid since we all spent countless hours testing and trouble shooting this debacle of a game
Do research b4 buying next time m8.
Do research b4 buying next time m8.
Sometimes we put our trust before researching a product, we're only human.
When is the next update? I want this running smooth ASAP but it seems like they're just focusing on Halo 5 right now :(
-Yoinking!- FIX HALO MCC

This is just in classic

Fix ending games in the middle of the match!!

Fix getting stuck at respawn ( Usually 4 seconds)

GIVE US RANKS!!!

THIS GAME HAS BEEN OUT FOR 2 -Yoinking!- MONTHS!!!!!!

We didnt buy this game for the BETA... FIX THE GAME WE BOUGHT.. -Yoink- THE BETA
WHAT IS BEING DONE TO FIX GREENTHUMB? IT IS THE GAME CONTROLS FOR ffff sakes.

hopefully you developers and producers enjoyed the profits from the "beta" over the holiday season, Nice job tricking me into giving you my moneys.
This game has been out for over 2 months and I still can't find a matchmaking game on any playlist. This is freakin' ridiculous.
I can't play matchmaking either now, its been like this since the 25th.
I only get searching for more players.

Can anyone actually play online ?

My NAT is open.
Well, better than nothing. Thanks for working through the holidays for us, 343!
I can't play the game.....period. It keeps telling me that it took to long to open and halo mcc never boots up! Is there a fix for this?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 142
  4. 143
  5. 144
  6. 145
  7. 146
  8. ...
  9. 200