Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Latest update from 343i

OP sarcasmbully

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 165
  4. 166
  5. 167
  6. 168
  7. 169
  8. ...
  9. 200
I'm sick of the uneven teams!!! This should have been fixed before any of the connection issues. It's all very well fixing the problem to make sure you connect to a match but to then encounter uneven teams is just like getting kicked in the balls as the remainder of your team simply quits out knowing they are players down from the get go.

#SortItOut343
TwinKills wrote:
I'm sick of the uneven teams!!! This should have been fixed before any of the connection issues. It's all very well fixing the problem to make sure you connect to a match but to then encounter uneven teams is just like getting kicked in the balls as the remainder of your team simply quits out knowing they are players down from the get go.

#SortItOut343
I honestly cannot understand how uneven teams is still unfixed. It blows my mind.
Dig - I don't remember team BRs being so frequent in Halo 2. The appeal of Halo 2 was dual wielding weapons in my opinion. You give everyone a BR and every other weapon becomes obsolete. I say you have to fight for your BR. All those who are with me let it be known. Or call me a blowhard. But you know you miss that advantage of having a BR to everyone else's SMG. How are you suppose to get any momentum when everyone has you in their sights from across the map? I defy you to argue against this logic. Just bring back Halo 2 Team Slayer please. That's the single reason I purchased this game.
Im sick of the voting system in team halo 2 anniversary theres like 5 maps to choose from buy yet only 3 of them show up like wtf and most of the time it'll be either 2 warlords with different game types and shrine like wheres the sense in that?? with two of the same maps it should be 3 different maps e.g. LockDown,Stonetown and then Zenith not two of the same maps then one different that's just so stupid.Oh yea the last update didn't work i cant even join my friend now or he cant join me even it was for campaign and someone tell why the hell cant i find a game in any other playlist except for team halo 2 anniversary which i DON'T enjoy playing id rather play swat than that and yet i go to swat playlist and it takes more than 10 minutes to find a game buy yet i haven't found a game in swat in ages and same with btb wtf lets get one thing straight whats the point of having over 100 mp maps that you cant even only play on? lets say 40-30 of those maps u can play on in matchmaking wtf the point?? others you have to play custom games which i cant play cos some of my friends cant join me or i cant join them! its getting to the point where its not even funny. The campaign is fine nothing wrong with the campaign that's the only good thing about the game at the moment :)
UPDATE: This game is still broken.
UPDATE: This game is still broken.
yep true story
honestly its much improved. From November where it would takes 20+ minutes to find a game normally, it now takes less than 5 most of the time...when it works. There are still major issues where we spend 10-20 minutes attempting to find a game.

we still quit the game and go to the dashboard and restart... frequently...here's why
- matchmaking times still are way too long most of the time. Sometimes it works within 30 seconds and its great... most of the time it takes us 10+ minutes just waiting in a lobby together just to get disconnected from each other.
- we can't connect to each other sometimes, and we both have to go to the dashboard and quit the game/restart it to fix it.
- we get put on separate teams even if we are searching together. I understand this is because we have 6 out of 8 players and we have a party of 4, so one person gets put on the other team, but this is not an ok way for the game to start.
- we find people, but we do not have enough people to start the game, usually 1, 3, or 5 off (ALL ODD NUMBERS, SEE BELOW), depending on the playlist.
- we begin searching, and then disconnect from each other within a few minutes.

I have a simple mathematical solution. 343 please take note. I have no idea if this is already happening, or how easy this is, but code is math from what I know so this is how I see it:

MATCH ODD NUMBERED PARTIES WITH ODD NUMBERED PARTIES, AND EVEN NUMBERED PARTIES WITH EVEN NUMBERED PARTIES.
odd numbered parties (1,3,5,7) will turn into even numbers when put together, always. Then you match even numbers (2,4,6,8) with even numbers, and you have a system that only finds the correct amount of players, 6 or 8 for regular sized games and 12, 14 or 16 for big team. I see this as fixing a system where all too often you are waiting in a lobby with too few people.
- ofcourse I have no idea what kind of initiatives have already taken place, or what was already in place, because when we see updates we just see "improved matchmaking speeds" and "reduced waiting times."

When it works though, we have tons of fun. The game itself is wonderful, and we will continue to play it and hope that one of these updates that proclaim "improved matchmaking speeds" and "reduced wait times" will actually work.
- provided, the last update we all found helped a lot. Great work. keep up whatever you are doing.
I cant play multiplayer
Excited for the community feedback program
Haloのゲームシステムを議論する前に、やるべきことは、対戦がすみやかに行われることが重要だ。
ゲームの中身はそれらが治ってからでも遅くはない。

チームPTを組む、2人からは、1人とは検索をしない仕様にしなければならない。
1人でランクが必要なのは個人戦だけだ。
それ以外で1人が楽しめるプレイリストは限られてくる、望みは1つ、
チームPTを組んでいる2名以上と、もしくは、1人とは検索を掛けないようにすることが重要です。

それらを省けば1人同士でも対戦が楽しめるし、検索の全体が1人同士に対して始まり、対戦自体の向上にも繋がることです。

この事態を長い目で見れば343の「治す」姿勢が現れてるから、
今後のHaloとしては廉価版の発売はしないほうがいい。
素材自体はいいから、対戦ができるようになれば黒い歴史は忘れられる。

Before discussing the Halo of the game system, it should do is, it is important that the battle is quickly done.
Game of contents is not too late healed them.

And team up PT, from two, it must be the specifications not the search with one.
It's only individual competition is necessary rank by one person.
It playlist one that can be enjoyed on other than come is limited, hope is one,
And two or more people that you are a team PT, or, it is important to make the one not apply search.

To play even one person each other if saves them to enjoy, it is that the whole of the search begins for a single each other, also leads to the improvement of the play itself.

This situation because they appeared 343 "cure" attitude of in the long run,
Future is better not to be the launch of low-cost version as Halo.
Since the material itself is good, black history if accustomed to be able to play against is forgotten.
stil does not work WTF 343
Still waiting ...
Did they really need to rush this game to have it released on Halo 2's 10 year anniversary? Halo 2 was already rushed, obviously 343 does not know Halo history. I wouldn't have cared if they delayed it until late december.
lets wait and see this February big update...I have high hope for this one :D
drizzt tr wrote:
lets wait and see this February big update...I have high hope for this one :D
You are crazy. First they got everyone geared to sign up for the preview program. Now they delay it twice, and are considering not doing a beta for a game that's already been released.

What a -Yoinking!- mess.
Hey guys..how do you use the handicap feature in matchmaking? It's always 3vs5 with me being on the smaller team..can someone show me the trick?
Hey everyone,
just logged back into halo MCC to find message of the day telling us about all the changes that are coming. I'm so glad to see that my money was so well spent, its 3 months later and this game is still not fix. I mean hey if you want to play by yourself its not to bad but if you're like me and have friends that you've been playing halo with since halo first came out on the original xbox well good luck...and as far as the compensation goes well that's a frigging joke...ODST a month free of xbox live...and some name plates....honestly speaking this is kind of a slap in the face...most people i know don't by a couple of months here and there they purchase 1 year subscriptions , second name plates and ODST well thats great lets add another game to the other 4 games that don't work...I'm so glad that 343 studios have pretty much ruined halo franchise in 3 months.....and glad to see that they think we are all so easily bought with the failed attempt at compensation...maybe I'm bitter but I don't think that what they have offered the halo community is at all fair....I could see that being a decent offer if the game was working correctly after a month....but being that any time myself and I'm sure others experience on a daily trying to play the game the numerous failed attempts at joining friends/ separating from party members, games starting and finishing mid way through, unbalanced teams, failed matching attempts 3 months after the launch is pathetic, and for 343 to have the beta for halo 5 open was the perfect time to get any and all issues for MCC resolved, but I didn't see 1 update or one change made during the entire time halo 5 beta was on....now there's a beta to try and fix a game that has already launched does anyone realize how stupid that is? any game that has already launched does not go through beta testing unless your adding a whole new bit of content....not to see if it fixes a problem you have with the current game you have launched....343 should come up with a better game plan then what they have offered the halo community because I feel like its insulting to us after all of us have paid the 60 or 70$ for an unfinished product that you can barely play unless you quit and restart your system a bunch of times so you hopefully get into a game online....its sad that you get excited when you start to see people populate in the match making system... as I said before 343 NEEDS to seriously rethink their offer for compensation hopefully enough people agree with me
アップデートの度に思うけど、何故か343はアップデートした動画を流さないのか?
優良なゲーム企業なら一つ一つ丁寧にユーザーに対して説明をするぞ。
それが出来ていない時点で「次期アップデート」と言われても信用ができない。
343にはまったくユーザーに対しての愛が感じられない、堅物の企業として名を上げてしまった。
まず基本的に「お金をユーザーに払わせておいてから、βテストはありえない」ということを肝に銘じておけよ。

I think in every update, but somehow allows videos updated 343 flow?
If game companies to description for them carefully!
At the time it is made of "next update" and cannot trust also said.
As a prude, not feeling any love for the user 343 companies have raised the name.
In the first basic warned that 'dude let me pay users money from beta-testing is not.
Sypher008 wrote:
Hey everyone,
just logged back into halo MCC to find message of the day telling us about all the changes that are coming. I'm so glad to see that my money was so well spent, its 3 months later and this game is still not fix. I mean hey if you want to play by yourself its not to bad but if you're like me and have friends that you've been playing halo with since halo first came out on the original xbox well good luck...and as far as the compensation goes well that's a frigging joke...ODST a month free of xbox live...and some name plates....honestly speaking this is kind of a slap in the face...most people i know don't by a couple of months here and there they purchase 1 year subscriptions , second name plates and ODST well thats great lets add another game to the other 4 games that don't work...I'm so glad that 343 studios have pretty much ruined halo franchise in 3 months.....and glad to see that they think we are all so easily bought with the failed attempt at compensation...maybe I'm bitter but I don't think that what they have offered the halo community is at all fair....I could see that being a decent offer if the game was working correctly after a month....but being that any time myself and I'm sure others experience on a daily trying to play the game the numerous failed attempts at joining friends/ separating from party members, games starting and finishing mid way through, unbalanced teams, failed matching attempts 3 months after the launch is pathetic, and for 343 to have the beta for halo 5 open was the perfect time to get any and all issues for MCC resolved, but I didn't see 1 update or one change made during the entire time halo 5 beta was on....now there's a beta to try and fix a game that has already launched does anyone realize how stupid that is? any game that has already launched does not go through beta testing unless your adding a whole new bit of content....not to see if it fixes a problem you have with the current game you have launched....343 should come up with a better game plan then what they have offered the halo community because I feel like its insulting to us after all of us have paid the 60 or 70$ for an unfinished product that you can barely play unless you quit and restart your system a bunch of times so you hopefully get into a game online....its sad that you get excited when you start to see people populate in the match making system... as I said before 343 NEEDS to seriously rethink their offer for compensation hopefully enough people agree with me
Many of us agree with you. You are not alone. I already quit playing the mp. I wont play the mp again unless it is patched or after the CU beta. I still play the co-op campaign and Spartan ops but refuse to play the mp until the next update.
please add a counter to the playlist so you can see HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE IN THE PLAYLIST you dumb -Yoinks!- why did you remove it you people
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 165
  4. 166
  5. 167
  6. 168
  7. 169
  8. ...
  9. 200