Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Latest update from 343i

OP sarcasmbully

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 166
  4. 167
  5. 168
  6. 169
  7. 170
  8. ...
  9. 200
I have stayed away from these forums for 2 months.... thought I would check in and the game is still messed up. Do I need to sell my Xbox one and re-buy an Xbox 360 to get my Halo fix? Does anyone know what games still work with Xbox live for Multiplayer? I assume everything except for Halo 2 right?

I have played Titanfall on the Xbox one and the multiplayer seems flawless... how about just giving the game to the TItanfall guys to work on... since they seem to know what they are doing. I really hope most of the people responsible for Halo MCC get fired. 3 months and the game still doesn't work as intended....

I actually think 343 is waiting for April Fools day to release the real patch in one of the greatest hoaxes of all time... if only.

J
Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem with loading Halo 3 maps in matchmaking? Every other game mode works fine, but every time I attempt to play any Halo 3 map, the map won't load and I get booted from the game before it starts at the load screen.

Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue?
343の諸君、こんにちは。そして君達に、こんにちは。
貴方達のパッチが発表されてからの展開が遅くて苛立ちを感じます。
さすがにもう認めたらどうですか?「治せない」と、ね。
約3ヶ月の意味不明なアップデートの繰り返し、そしてそれに失望するユーザー達。

わたしはその光景をみてきました。非常におもしろいことをしていらっしゃる。
私ならディスクごとへし折ってゴミ行きLVですね。

早く、返金してくださいよ。そしたら俺はもう消えるからさ。。。

Hi, gentlemen of the 343. And you guys, hi.
Since the announcement you guys patch deployment is slow and feel frustrated.
Indeed I acknowledge? "Incurable", and sounds.
Repetition of nonsensical updates for about 3 months, and users were disappointed with it.

I have been at the sight. Very interesting that you have on.
Break each disk if I trash it is bound for LV.

Soon, I should be refunded. Then I do because I again disappear.
jokersgoon wrote:
I have stayed away from these forums for 2 months.... thought I would check in and the game is still messed up. Do I need to sell my Xbox one and re-buy an Xbox 360 to get my Halo fix? Does anyone know what games still work with Xbox live for Multiplayer? I assume everything except for Halo 2 right?

I have played Titanfall on the Xbox one and the multiplayer seems flawless... how about just giving the game to the TItanfall guys to work on... since they seem to know what they are doing. I really hope most of the people responsible for Halo MCC get fired. 3 months and the game still doesn't work as intended....

I actually think 343 is waiting for April Fools day to release the real patch in one of the greatest hoaxes of all time... if only.

J
You Have to call Microsoft and they will erase the cookies on your xbox one my friend had to do that last night because it was doing the same thing to him and you will be good to go
JThunda24 wrote:
Is it just me or is anyone else having a problem with loading Halo 3 maps in matchmaking? Every other game mode works fine, but every time I attempt to play any Halo 3 map, the map won't load and I get booted from the game before it starts at the load screen.

Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue?
You Have to contact micro soft so they can erase the cookies from your game my friend had to do that last night and now its working fine for him now i dont know why the cookies on the xbox one plays a big role in online but it does for some reasons.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame and attack other members.

Spoiler:
Show
... 3 game today ... after 3 month ... i play ... slayer .. its like 32 to 19 ... whit 7 minute to go ... then it said .. game over ... WTFFFF ? like 3 time .. and the kill dont register .. nothing ... i still play 3v5 ... IN RANKKKK if u make a rank system make it right .... people rank 50 play vs people rank 12 ... this is not serious ... rank is serious .. u just ruine it ... I BUY THIS GAME 95% FOR HALO 3 ... AND MY KILL NEVER REGISTER ? I PLAY LIKE 150 HALO 3 GAME .. I RECEIVE A BIG ZERO KILL FOR IT ... IN EVERY PLAY LIST ... ( RANKING COMING SOON ) 3 MONTH I DONT CALL THAT SOON ... JUST MAKE A RANK OR NOT STOOP TEASING US WHIT UR FAKE PROMESS ... SO FRUSTRATING ................ AND YOU ALREADY TRY TO SELL ME HALO 5 ? COME ONNNNN GUYS USE YOUR BRAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FIX HALO PLEASE I WILL GIVE UP SOOON AND NEVER BUY A SINGLE HALO PRODUCT .....
I am super hyped to play Halo 5 Guardians. I sure hope 343 can figure everything out before they release it
Does that mean that Halo: 4 lobbies might actually load? I can finally play in non custom games on xbox party? This is amazing...
I am super hyped to play Halo 5 Guardians. I sure hope 343 can figure everything out before they release it
Yeah, at least they released a beta - unlike MCC.
jokersgoon wrote:

J
Haha, and #TITANFALL4LYFE
Still can't find a single game to play, the search for players just goes in a loop...
Well I play everyday and have no problems with finding games , I guess some people are haveing problems but not me lol
I can usually find games and connect, but the lack of proper ranking and team pairing is rough. Teammates going 1-20 with another 3-20 guest in a 3v5 game. Very rarely do I feel I lose to a group of players who were near my skill level. It's stomp or be stomped. I can't remember the last team slayer game that was decided by less than a 15 kill margin.
Any word on more campaign patches incoming? This weekend I was trying to complete "The Library" level in Halo 1 coop Legendary with a buddy, and every single time we tried, at some point one of our xboxes would lock up, or start to ignore the controller, and the other player would get kicked, and we'd have to start over. One time it was even within site of the Index at the end. Hard resets on our xbox ones, different controllers, etc, nothing fixed it. And NAT shows open for both of us, etc.

Finally gave up and quit in frustration.
aha. Omg. 'We are aware we are having some issues with matchmaking'... been hearing that since November haha, chumps. way to waste my money, I would of went to PS4 if I had of known you were going to release this garbage piece.
They announce a patch... decide it isn't ready... and then keep us waiting here like idiots (at least I feel like one) for two weeks with almost zero follow-up.
Does 343 care to improve their image with us at all? You think they'd care at least long enough to last until Halo 5 is released.

343, if you release a faulty product, you are in debt to the mislead consumers.
We deserve more respect than this. Your approach to this is so unprofessional, it's mind-blowing. A compete lack of customer service on all fronts.

I honestly feel we should be given a refund while getting to keep MCC, and when we, the community, finally agree that the game lives up to what was promised, you get your money back.
But wait, that's too fair, right?
Please just bring file share downloading back
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 166
  4. 167
  5. 168
  6. 169
  7. 170
  8. ...
  9. 200