Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Latest update from 343i

OP sarcasmbully

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 167
  4. 168
  5. 169
  6. 170
  7. 171
  8. ...
  9. 200
I haven't played this game since The Halo five beta was released. I only played the halo five beta about half way through it.- (got tired of the bugs there) Now that I came here to see if anything new has happened, I am wondering why I even bothered. I was a dedicated fan. COD works great with no problems. I hate that franchise, but you can play their game and have fun. I am not really sure how 343 backed themselves into this corner, but they did none the less. I find myself asking the question in this very moment; What am I even doing here?
XBox One: $349. Halo MCC: $59 XBox Live Gold: $59/year. Getting to listen to the Halo theme music for long periods of time while waiting for a game to start: PRICELESS!
XBox One: $349. Halo MCC: $59 XBox Live Gold: $59/year. Getting to listen to the obnoxiously-loud-even-after-update Halo theme music for long periods of time while waiting for a game to start: PRICELESS!
fix'd
I haven't played this game since The Halo five beta was released. I only played the halo five beta about half way through it.- (got tired of the bugs there) Now that I came here to see if anything new has happened, I am wondering why I even bothered. I was a dedicated fan. COD works great with no problems. I hate that franchise, but you can play their game and have fun. I am not really sure how 343 backed themselves into this corner, but they did none the less. I find myself asking the question in this very moment; What am I even doing here?
Why are you here then? Yo Momma should go play COD with you.
How long has it been since the last update? Is 343 just giving up at this point? This has to be the worst launch for a AAA title I can think of. Absolute trash. So many broken achievements and matchmaking is terrible. Seriously fix the glitched achievements like Flipyap! 343 is going to run Halo into the ground.
BTB seemed to be working well this morning only a couple minute wait for a game.
You've heard it all before. There's not much more to say besides, this question. Why haven't I heard of any one claiming responsibility saying "mea culpa" and leaving the studio and video game production? Who screwed up? Who's continuously at fault for the nearly 4 month debacle that has been the MCC?
Hey guys just wanted to say i bought the mcc a few days ago and it all works fine for me. I live in the UK, and have little problem finding games. I mainly play halo 3 matchmaking, i just wish there were more playlists set up. Add me if anyone wants someone who plays around 9pm-12pm in the evening (UK TIME peeps)

Classic Nathan
The ironic thing for me is this:
If any person on this forum advertised a product to another person and it didn't work like the seller said that it would, the buyer should at least be entitled to a refund.
Unfortunately, these guys reaped in all of the profits from this game and they tell the fans that the patch will be out "sometime this month". I hope that this opens people's eyes as to exactly the state of affairs in this country. Its a sad day for the little man. All the same, 343 laughed all the way to the bank ha ha ha
I still cant lobby up with my friends, which was 98% of the reason I got this game. And only 2-3 multiplayer playlists work. I'm scared for the release of Halo 5 nonetheless.
cant believe they even released this, waste of money!!!
wish i could give this game back and get my money back. cant even contact 343 for this trash game!!!!
I'm still on holding in there for this to be fixed :(
Anyone else still waiting for that free month ? haven't received mine
VlSCO wrote:
Anyone else still waiting for that free month ? haven't received mine
Check your messages on your console, it's automatically credited to your account if you're eligible.
They SHOULD refund everyone's money back. I would of rather had my 60$ back then 1 month of Xbox live and some nameplates. It's really sad. Whoever's idea it was to release this game the way it is is a -Yoinking!- moron. Either way get it fixed!!!
Spoiler:
Show
Have we already recived the free month of xbox live? In that case, what am I suppose to use it for? Halo the master chief collection is the only game I own for xb1 and I still can't play it online...
Mechamore wrote:
Have we already recived the free month of xbox live? In that case, what am I suppose to use it for? Halo the master chief collection is the only game I own for xb1 and I still can't play it online...
thats what im saying
I have been following these forums since the release of this game and i have refrained for commenting and just patiently waited for this game to be fixed. For months all i have seen is endless amount of -Yoink- updates that haven't seemed to do anything to fix the game and it is now just becoming a joke. This whole game has taken up most of my hard-drive space with -Yoink- all. The halo 5 game was a joke, why are 343 trying to change what all of us have fallen in love in Halo for??
The whole 'compensation' thing is an absolute joke as well. I pay for my Xbox live be debit each month so what difference is a free month going to do for me? Nothing. The fact It has almost been 4 months since the release of the game is shocking, at first i was giving 343 credit for taking on such a massive project, but to go and -Yoink- it up as bad as they have is unacceptable and is an embarrassment to themselves and more importantly Microsoft and Bungie. I'm surprised the plug hasn't been pulled for Halo 5 after this shamble.

I for one wont be buying the new Halo, why would i support the mockery that is being made of Halo. I hope you finish your 'Beta testing' (which should have been done before releasing the game in the first place) and redeam yourselves from completely -Yoinking!- up Halo and destroying you fan base (which has pretty much happened), to fixing Halo and becoming known as the worst mess of gaming history and pretty much what every game company would not want to happen to themselves.

Rant over.

Bungie is Dead, Long Live Bungie!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 167
  4. 168
  5. 169
  6. 170
  7. 171
  8. ...
  9. 200