Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Latest update from 343i

OP sarcasmbully

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 168
  4. 169
  5. 170
  6. 171
  7. 172
  8. ...
  9. 200
HiHoeMan wrote:

The whole 'compensation' thing is an absolute joke as well. I pay for my Xbox live be debit each month so what difference is a free month going to do for me? Nothing. The fact It has almost been 4 months since the release of the game is shocking,
You pay monthly?...then the free month will save you money then lol. Why not just pay yearly? And it's almost been out for 3 months...not 4. Not saying that makes it any better...just saying.

I feel your pain though. All I wanna do is play some halo, but I cant. I traded in my 360 and games when I got my xbone...so I cant even go back and play it old-school-like. I just play BF4 now...I refuse to play COD unless its zombies lol. I'll pop the MCC disc in every now and then to see if maybe they finally released an update, maybe try and get into a match or two, only to get frustrated and go back to BF. Which is fine...I enjoy BF almost as much as I do Halo...but I would like to play it again sometime in the near future without having to go out and re-buy an outdated console just to do so.
I feel like these blogs are just proof that you can say nothing with words.
"We're aware of issues some have been having with matchmaking and we’re working around the clock, alongside the Xbox Live team, to address." lol since november. NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CO-OP is still a 'mare, managed (somehow) to do Halo 2 Legendary with my brother (Eventually) 3/4 the way through Gravemind it booted us out the game (Gravemind!) couldnt have done it on a worse level
I would prefer to be able to play Halo MCC before I go back to Training lol
Pathetic.
The latest Bulletin: "After further evaluation, the team has determined that that final testing for the content update will be completed internally, and we will not be conducting a beta test for the next CU. Also, it was determined that the additional time and work devoted to the beta would’ve actually postponed the public availability of the content update."

TRANSLATION

After further evaluation, the team has determined that the beta is in fact more screwed up than the original released version, therefore we will be delaying updates even further until we can get a team of highly trained professionals to complete our project for us. Stay tuned to the next B.S. blog that will inform you of absolutely nothing in fifteen paragraphs. Thanks once again for your continued patience, it could be awhile. 343
Still haven't purchased yet....is this game playable at all online? Just curious.....I've actually held off from XBone until MCC and H5.
Mates. This game is not going to be fixed.
I JUIC3 I wrote:
Still haven't purchased yet....is this game playable at all online? Just curious.....I've actually held off from XBone until MCC and H5.
Still rubbish, when you do get a game it either lags out, teams are unbalanced, time to find a game can fluctuate between "ok" and shockingly bad
Asta CUANDO Podre TENER Partidas igualadas y Poder ENCONTRAR Partidas Rapidas, Poder Invitar ha un amigo si decir el juego, error al Tratar de Conectar con sesion, ha sido un fastidio, espero Poder TENER ya un Juego Completo POR Parte de 343i, ESPERO ESTA proxima actualizacion arregle Todo Los desperfectos .
Agreed, the game does have problems.
It has been a good while.
Yes the game does have bugs
latest update anticipated as of February 2015.
I like the Halo universe but the community is filled with lots of complainers. 343i all ready said they would fix the bugs. If its 2 months or later by then we have a problem. But give it sometime.

I am referring to the latest update anticipated as of February 2015.
Mate I'm a massive halo fan, I even had the underside of my surf board spray painted with an image of chief, I enjoyed reach and 4 and in no way a 343i basher, but this game is a travesty, it's got to the point that I don't even attempt to go online with it anymore....hopefully the next update fixes the game, but this has to go down in my books as one of the most frustrating gaming experiences I've ever had
I like the Halo universe but the community is filled with lots of complainers. 343i all ready said they would fix the bugs. If its 2 months or later by then we have a problem. But give it sometime.

I am referring to the latest update anticipated as of February 2015.
So what you're saying is that we should be okay with the flagship game for MS and X1 to finally be playable 5 months after release?! It is attitudes like this that will keep standards low, and keep
developers thinking they can continue to release unfinished games.

This whole thing us is a travesty, and should treated as such.
Honestly, this game is complete bulls**t. I know everyone has heard the same complaints, but seriously, 343 has done absolutely nothing to resolve any of these issues. They have destroyed the masterpiece that is Halo and pumped out this garbage game with no fixes to date. There is constant promise of new playlists and ranking systems per playlist to come, keeping us enticed and waiting, but it is all a load of sh*t. I purchased the xbox one for one reason - Halo - and it has been a complete waste of money.

343 - you should be ashamed of yourselves.
5 months isn't okay, but 3 months is? No. Neither are okay.
As far as I'm concerned, a company has 72 hours to fix a game that has launch bugs that couldn't be caught ahead of time.
MCC is in a different league of bad. It shouldn't have been released. They shouldn't have collected our money. What they did was borderline criminal.
They will solve the problems after everybody quit playing HALO MCC....Then they will play by themselves and say that "Look game is ok, it is working guys !"

As a Halo fan, i dont remember when i played it last time..I am tired of checking
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 168
  4. 169
  5. 170
  6. 171
  7. 172
  8. ...
  9. 200