Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Latest update from 343i

OP sarcasmbully

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 169
  4. 170
  5. 171
  6. 172
  7. 173
  8. ...
  9. 200
Please, add Halo 4 great battle playlist or let us play Halo 4's bigger maps on halo 4 playlist!
well now its not taking as long to find a game online
Umm......I've run into an issue in the H2A rank. My rank restarted back to 1 (twice so far). I don't make a big deal out of this but I think it's something that should be addressed ASAP for the sake of other....more serious gamers.
Halo 4 multiplayer out sweet, gotta try it this weekend!
yes progress
Halo 4 multiplayer out sweet, gotta try it this weekend!
you mean MCC
It's swat gone for everyone?
Deleted the swat for the -Yoink- sniper seriously men??
what a shame, this servers are so bad, i 3 months i didn't find a match...my nat is open, i have problem only when i try to find a match in this game...
They need to sort out the finding other people on the game.
it sucks..... rumble pit back to 10 and 8....so dumb.... 10 players on those small maps.... why does 343 seem set on destroying halo?
Why would you leave out h3 on snipers? Thats probably the stupidest thing 343 has done yet. And for the love of God bring back swat.
Why would you leave out h3 on snipers? Thats probably the stupidest thing 343 has done yet. And for the love of God bring back swat.
Agreed. I need swat back. Honestly without swat to feel seriously cheated.
We wanna speak about the maps used in sniper playlist: How the ....... can you play sniper on warlock?
The maps choice is the worst i saw by far in halo history
Still Waiting for the 4 vs 4 Ranked playlist... what are 343 waiting for? 5vs5 is just too stupid!!!!! just got a player on my team that kill himself 25 times!!! WTF!!! people are still boosting their ranks!! Damn I am so mad right now!!!
It's mine since 12/1/2014...but it doesn't work yet... From 10 to 20/25 minutes to find a match(in every playlist)it's just boring...i'm really angry...tumbs down👎for 343/Halo Mcc
MarkThB wrote:
We wanna speak about the maps used in sniper playlist: How the ....... can you play sniper on warlock?
The maps choice is the worst i saw by far in halo history
They clearly have no idea what's going on. It's very apparent they are just throwing things together and pushing them out to us.
I hope every single person at 343 and their families die.
I hope every single person at 343 and their families die.
Someone needs to learn how to control their anger a little better. It's a freaking game. Death isn't the answer. Loss of jobs would suffice and cause much more suffering.
still garbage
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 169
  4. 170
  5. 171
  6. 172
  7. 173
  8. ...
  9. 200