Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Latest update from 343i

OP sarcasmbully

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 182
  4. 183
  5. 184
  6. 185
  7. 186
  8. ...
  9. 200
Seems that the recent update that 343 has made to the MCC has completely ruined the connection of any host to the server, have tried to start multiple games myself of custom games with friends with both of us switching to be host and the same thing happens, either the person who is not host will keep black screening for a minute after every 5 seconds of the game being connected or the player that is not the host after about 30 seconds of being connected to the game disconnects automatically. If this sounds farmiliar to any one then this is a problem world wide.
rubbish
Man I figured after like a year of this being out and hearing everyone complain about how unplayable it is, that maybe after that year and patches and fixes would have changed all that.
I bought the xbox one bundle last week with a copy of MCC, "attempting" to play this game since then makes me want to get a refund on my purchase of even the console itself.
Reason I use attempting to play this game is because, every MP match I go into I am attempting to kill someone or spawn in or join a match or invite a friend. None of it ever wants to work.

I put an entire clip of any gun into someone that is oblivious to how to play an FPS or someone that doesn't see me yet. My entire clip goes by they are teleporting the entire time I am shooting them then all of a sudden they vanish and I'm dead to air.

Bullets never register, you just added SWAT today and that's a clear viewing instance of seeing bullets never register. People standing still or just spawning in and you load their helmet with half a clip of BR and they just eat it and teleport away.

Everyone is running around rubber banding/teleporting and just straight lagging.

It takes people longer to try and get a friend into their MP lobby than actually play in a match not mentioning the time it takes to actually get people who want to play in an MP match.

So honestly I don't understand all this lets add rankings and more game types and ODST and maps, when the core game doesn't even work.
I'm the idiot that would buy all the collectors editions to Halo games the last 10 years, and now I almost don't want to even feel like I own MCC and an XBOX ONE right now after playing this game. I've never seen this or would expect to see a "game" "working" this way.

So can the next latest updates be netcode and not numbers next to peoples names trying to get a rank they were unable to 7 years ago, and just actually play a working game.
So this update seems to have broken the game even further, nice job 343, (ranks not showing up when searching,in game hit registry in H2A at an all time low, for example 5 shot+ Br kills on everyone (170mb Down, 12mb up, 7ms Ping BTW), other glitches ive found but im not saying those on here, alot of difficulty matching with people and joining freinds, party chats gone out the window, in game chat is incredibly muffled, people being left in lobby while the team they are with is searching, #Halo: Lobby Simulator , and all the while the game still kickes people to dashboard & still crashes , improved stability my a## , someone tell me this isnt the most bugiest game in history
Seriously you finally added one of the best game type which was doubles and then you remove the game type? WTF man. Why in the hell would you do that. That was the so much fun and now you took it off. Nothing else I enjoy on this game but doubles and I'm sure many enjoy doubles so all i can see is WTF???
Cannot find any games.

Ping 27
Download 75 mb
Upload 10mb

Every other game works.

Search times are unlimited,

Sh*t game.
im getting it for free
wow, so this game is still a complete fail,

343i, you should be ashamed, don't even release halo 5 and stop making games.
Atky wrote:
Cannot find any games.

Ping 27
Download 75 mb
Upload 10mb

Every other game works.

Sh*t game.
Those stats don't mean -Yoink- if you don't have an open NAT.
Thanks for ruining Halo CE boxer controls
You know, after this update, I'm having absolutely no problems finding a game.
None at all. Runs smooth for the most part, connection is almost immediate.

No.
The biggest problem im having is that the "patches and changes" they made to the "skill based ranking system" for H2A made the game -Yoinking!- WORSE.
It is so -Yoink- infuriating that for some reason whenever I try to join a game, it throws in a bunch of -Yoinking!- level 30 players, and somehow they all end up ON THE ENEMY TEAM. Making it near -Yoink- impossible for me to ever win a game.
What the -Yoink- happened? The recent update reset the ranking for H2A(yeah because we all -Yoinking!- needed that -Yoink-, right?), but before the update I was a level 22, and I would regularly get teamed up and against people near my level. Why the -Yoink- happened to any semblance of skill balancing in this -Yoinking!- game?

And what's worse, they implemented -Yoinking!- quit penalties. If there's two things this -Yoinking!- game does not have the right to, it's paid DLC and quit penalties.
God, it's just like BDobbinsFTW said. This -Yoink-, will kill the MCC. -Yoinking!- -Yoink- 343 every time I try to give you the benefit of the doubt you pull -Yoink- like this.
In Australia, Still yet to play a single FFA game, searched all day for 5 days. Good job, Halo 2 original worked better on xbox original.
funny thing is halo 5 beta worked fine, why cant this just run like that
HALOBILL wrote:
Probably because they sincerely don't give a damn about the MCC. It was just a placeholder game to tide the fans over and get them a LOT of money.
Not a bad business strategy, but I can only imagine how much better it would have been for everyone involved if the game actually worked.
XisaleX wrote:
HALOBILL wrote:
Probably because they sincerely don't give a damn about the MCC. It was just a placeholder game to tide the fans over and get them a LOT of money.
Not a bad business strategy, but I can only imagine how much better it would have been for everyone involved if the game actually worked.
you're spot on
So...last week i bought my xbox one, purely for MCC, everything was more or less ok, hitboxes obviously a bit dodgy, other than that was finding matches. After the latest update, I can't find matches, I can't even play campaigns...what the hell is going on? what kind of -Yoink- show have I just paid for? this is an absolute joke, are you capable of making this work? Can I get a full refund?
Wraith2098 wrote:
Atky wrote:
Cannot find any games.

Ping 27
Download 75 mb
Upload 10mb

Every other game works.

Sh*t game.
Those stats don't mean -Yoink- if you don't have an open NAT.
it is open dude
I understand everyone's frustration. I had that frustration when the game first came out. I haven't been playing MCC often, like I used to. However, I keep updated on this post just to see how everyone is feeling. I just feel like I should point out (and it's probably already been pointed out) that the people in this forum topic are severely biased. The game works genuinely perfect for me and has worked that way since the November update. The only things that are a bit dodgy are the ranks, which work nothing like they did in the original games. And really, people, the HCS tournaments that are streamed via Twitch are the best I've ever seen Halo tournaments play out. There is more support than ever for competitive Halo, which is sincerely a beautiful thing.

Despite all this I think Halo 5 is rubbish, though. Lol.
yesterday had no problems finding a game today i am infinite searching
Infinite searching. No matches found
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 182
  4. 183
  5. 184
  6. 185
  7. 186
  8. ...
  9. 200