Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Latest update from 343i

OP sarcasmbully

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 196
  4. 197
  5. 198
  6. 199
  7. ...
  8. 200
I still can't play, I have the same problem for 4 weeks
I am missing more than 20 achievements in the mcc it been almost a year since the game launched and i still cannot collect the points i earned. the achievements refuse to unlock this has to be one of the worst games i have ever brought ever. i used to love halo after halo 4 i was very disappointed but then i was excited to play halo 2 along with ce and h3. this game has been full of bugs since it launched and it still has bad issues. i guess 343i forgot about the mcc with halo five. the mcc was a waste of money i dont think i will buy another halo game again. with bungie the halo games worked just fine. 343i was the worst thing that ever happen to Halo!
pyner wrote:
cannot get my save game to load..halo 4 campaign. wasted hours on xboxlive support reloading game and reloading user profile
i have the same issue with H4 it wont load just makes a buzzing sound and goes back to the dashboard
I can't play matchmaking due to downloading the latest data.
I can't play matchmaking due to downloading the latest data.
I am exactly on the same situation
The multiplayer is completely broken. It never connects me to a game. According to me, halo mcc will never get a patch or a major update that fixes all the bugs in the game. Halo mcc was created so that people could experience all the 4 Master chief campaigns before jumping into Halo 5. Apart from that the only good thing is spartan ops, and with halo 5 releasing on 27th of october, there is no hope for halo mcc getting a major update of any kind.
I have been silent long enough. A longtime fan, I have tried to ignore the harsh criticism while also acknowledging the poor launch of this title.
It goes without saying that MCC is a broken, unpolished game that had no business being sold on release day.
It was riddled with bugs and it was surprisingly worse than it still is today.
I have recently attempted the LASO playlists, which are easily the hardest things to do in Halo.
Only so many are capable of doing them legitimately; using glitches and unfair nonsense to bypass the most difficult parts.
Halo CE's recession & foreign skulls and Halo 2's assassin skull alone make the playlists nearly impossible.
The black eye skull apparently isn't working in Halo 2 at the moment, as I mashed a grunt 3 times without gaining any shields, dying soon afterward.
It doesn't help that the game crashes every other hour or experiences HORRIBLE lag in co-op.
I have been playing Halo for well over a decade, and after this game, I can not be less excited for Halo5.
The drastic changes in game play have alienated anyone that started before 4.
The 343's first major Halo title was the worst of the franchise, and now MCC has surpassed even that, despite having three of my favorite games.
343's inability, and apparent refusal, to continue working on MCC 's innumerable flaws just to promote what will undoubtedly be another letdown for fans like myself is laughable.
If ever Microsoft has made a mistake, it was taking the reigns away from Bungie and giving them to a group that can't even port 13, 10, and 7 year old games properly.
I pray, for lack of a better word, that 343 has their ducks in a line with Halo5. If the launch is even half as bad as MCC, I must say they will have earned whatever repercussions may come as a result.
FIX THE COLLECTION BEFORE LAUNCHING ANYTHING ELSE! PLEASE!
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
Dear 343,

I live in the UK and every month since launch I have tried to connect to the multiplayer playlist Halo 2A, and I have only managed about 15 games, why does it take me so long to join a game when I play Halo MCC. When I play COD or Battlefield I'm always instantly taken into a game and that is great, I really don't care if it is in the middle of a round, as long as I'm playing and not waiting I'm happy

Yours Truly,
A Halo fan
Completely sick and tired of this game. Lost all faith in 343 due to this game. Halo 5 may be an okay game, but it will never compete with Battlefield, COD, or Destiny, purely because of 343's lack of resolve in this game. After the first couple months of this game being a waste, it is clear that 343 then turned a cheek and eventually handed out a SINGLE month of live thinking it was compensation to everyone who invested in this garbage. Their is no community manager(even if they have a community liaison) that is willing to address the public because them and all the consumers know that the game is nothing but a broken disc. I will probably buy Halo 5 because I am a fan of the galaxy and the story that a better company, Bungie, has set up, but I will never have faith or any sense of trust in 343. Horrible company and they should be ashamed of themselves for thinking that they were suitable to assume control over the Halo franchise. Very disappointed customer, and fan. I highly recommend in some restaffing in your offices, or you will watch Xbox's front-running games thoroughly be ran into the ground.

Not only did the game release completely messed up but their was no community involvement, and no sensible distribution of updates. I suggest you take some serious notes from Bungie and how they interact with their community. I have never felt so abandon when purchasing any product. I would have received more help from Walmart than I have from 343 in this issue for this broken product. I recommend that you invest in some community management liaisons to help keep your large and respected fan-base in tact. You have a lot to learn 343. The gaming industry is changing, and if you don't hop on board halo 6 is all but a dream that Microsoft will most likely fully fund, and see no benefit. Do us all a favor and make your changes with Halo so your fanbase doesn't suffer any longer.

Very Respectfully,

An Extremely Upset Fan.
Completely sick and tired of this game. Lost all faith in 343 due to this game. Halo 5 may be an okay game, but it will never compete with Battlefield, COD, or Destiny, purely because of 343's lack of resolve in this game. After the first couple months of this game being a waste, it is clear that 343 then turned a cheek and eventually handed out a SINGLE month of live thinking it was compensation to everyone who invested in this garbage. Their is no community manager(even if they have a community liaison) that is willing to address the public because them and all the consumers know that the game is nothing but a broken disc. I will probably buy Halo 5 because I am a fan of the galaxy and the story that a better company, Bungie, has set up, but I will never have faith or any sense of trust in 343. Horrible company and they should be ashamed of themselves for thinking that they were suitable to assume control over the Halo franchise. Very disappointed customer, and fan. I highly recommend in some restaffing in your offices, or you will watch Xbox's front-running games thoroughly be ran into the ground.

Not only did the game release completely messed up but their was no community involvement, and no sensible distribution of updates. I suggest you take some serious notes from Bungie and how they interact with their community. I have never felt so abandon when purchasing any product. I would have received more help from Walmart than I have from 343 in this issue for this broken product. I recommend that you invest in some community management liaisons to help keep your large and respected fan-base in tact. You have a lot to learn 343. The gaming industry is changing, and if you don't hop on board halo 6 is all but a dream that Microsoft will most likely fully fund, and see no benefit. Do us all a favor and make your changes with Halo so your fanbase doesn't suffer any longer.

Very Respectfully,

An Extremely Upset Fan.
Is this really 343s(or whoever the hell actually made it) fault. Its clear this game needed an extra years worth of Dev time. It was Microsoft who rushed the release date, they could have stopped the launch, but they didn't
Well, I've been lucky all my achievements have unlocked so far, only two remaining, and didn't have much problem connecting to multiplayer games. But I must admit that this game should now be called Halo The MasterShit Collection. Campaign loading or leaderboards that crash 50% of the time, loadings that take to long, save/quit method that screw up completion times on Halo 2 for Monopolized, which can be next to impossible to achieve for average skilled players like me. Could have been a hit but 343 decided otherwise. As for Halo 5, might try it on my dummy profile just to have a look, when all the other games I'm planning to play this fall have been completed...

Very Respectfully,

An Extremely Upset Fan.
Is this really 343s(or whoever the hell actually made it) fault. Its clear this game needed an extra years worth of Dev time. It was Microsoft who rushed the release date, they could have stopped the launch, but they didn't
It may be Microsoft don't get me wrong, their has always been that issue for the Halo games developers having a money giant looming over their head causing issues (hince Bungies disbanding from Microsoft) but 343 needs to at least take responsibility and focus on this issue. They had many second chances to correct the issues, and the fact that they had to cut their playlists and the product would still not run raises many red flags about 343's developers, and engineers. It makes me very concerned about their future and that they could very possible ruin one of the best Xbox Franchises out there.
Hey,
Im sorry to say that the Multiplayer component of the HALO : MCC is still broken. Since last week, tried to find a game on live say " DOWNLOADING THE LATEST MATCH FIXING DATA for 6hrs and yet no luck. 343i are you kidding me.
With that being said the singleplayer and the co-op work great.
Was a 50 now i've been reset?
haven't got any update thing or anything. *n*

Very Respectfully,

An Extremely Upset Fan.
If you're that upset, then don't buy Halo 5! Vote with your wallet, it's the only power you have, and the only thing they care about.

Or if you have to buy it, do what I'm going to do and grab a second hand copy. That way they don't get a penny.
Wow. I've been playing MCC for about 4 weeks (in US btw), and aside from a few main menu glitches, a few laggy Halo 3 games, and two ODST achievements not unlocking, I've had no major issues playing either campaign or multiplayer. Nothing at all like what I've seen people saying is still occurring for them.

Multiplayer has worked beautifully. The longest I have had to wait for a game is 4-5 minutes, no big deal. Occasionally if someone quits or gets booted the entire game ends, but that's not too major.

If I had to -Yoink- about something it'd be how my progress in the Master Chief Saga playlist got reset.

Very Respectfully,

An Extremely Upset Fan.
Dude 343 is basically a department within Microsoft not just a studio with a contract, they're entirely to blame for this situation as well. I'm sure big-wigs at MS rushed the release date but this game was actually unplayable, 343 should not have released it when they did. It's not like they had a contract to lose or something. There is no excuse, they purposely ripped us off.
343, I hate to say this but you're an absolute disgrace to Halo MCC. You made Halo 4 and I loved it.. I was very cautious about it moving from Bungie but you pulled it off. However the way you have handled MCC is an absolute disgrace. Yeah it's nice you've released all these to keep your fans going but the multiplayer is broken STILL! the playlists are absolutely -Yoinked!- and well.. everything else about buggy achievements STILL is a joke.

I got to the start of Halo 4 in the masterchief saga playlist and then it reset itself back to the second mission 'Halo' in Halo: CE. An absolute waste of multiple hours. This game should have been fixed LONG BEFORE now. You've had a -Yoinking!- year to do it. Get some of your staff to pull their -Yoinking!- fingers out their -Yoinks!- and actually get this sorted because it as a disgrace. I love Halo.. I have loved it from the very release date way back over 10 years ago on the good old original xbox. You though.. have seriously made me question my love for this universe.

You really should reward EVERYONE who has suffered this utter -Yoink- more then just the most dire game in Halo history (ODST). I am seriously concerned for Halo 5 with you at the helm.. Bring back Bungie is what I say! At least Destiny was just boring to play and not bugged to high hell.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 196
  4. 197
  5. 198
  6. 199
  7. ...
  8. 200