Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Latest update from 343i

OP sarcasmbully

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 197
  4. 198
  5. 199
  6. ...
  7. 200
I don't know why 343i doesn't care about this game anymore, I have the problem of downloading the latest data, since 1 month, I stil can't play
If downloading data message appears for more than 30 seconds, back out of message then straight back into multiplayer. If it appears again repeat immediately. Had the message twice today (UK) and that's what worked for me.
Team Action Sack is so fun!! Thanks guys for putting it!!
The game type with capture the flag/fiesta classic mix should occur more!!
But anyway congrats for adding a really casual playlist to flee from matchmaking from time to time.
No mention of MCC again in the latest community update. How 343 publicly ignores that their current title is still broken is petty and reflects their integrity as a company. Is anyone else fed up? Or do the majority of halo fans not care about MCC and are just excited to see the latest chatter about H5? I'm sitting here, waiting an eternity to connect to a game, and seeing that the last 2 community updates said nothing about the broken state of MCC. I see all the news about H5 and, frankly, it pisses me off as a halo fan and as a purchaser of a broken product (remind me, how long ago did I purchase this?). It's ridiculous that a franchise so many loved, along with its community, is treated like this.
September, almost an entire year since the games release and I'm still waiting 20-30 minutes between matchmaking games, and that's only on the Halo 2 Anniversary playlists, a majority of the other playlists fail to join me with a game at all. I understand completely that Halo 5 is on a deadline, but nothing will kill this franchise faster than 2 games in a row with major problems. I've loved and played Halo since it was released with the original xbox but with a game that I had such high hopes for still not entirely functional almost a year after release I'm having a hard time putting down the money to pre-order Halo 5? 343 has shown me they won't devote as many resources as they can to deliver to their customers, why would I put down money for potentially another disappointment? I love halo and will play on my 360 til the servers aren't supported anymore but I hope for the sake of one of the best game franchises of all time and fellow players of this game that these problems are no longer put on the backburner.
Yah. I'm 100% NOT buying halo 5 because of the terrible job 343 have done here. Gg
Anyone who buys Halo 5 after experiencing the atrocity that is MCC is a complete idiot and part of the problem. If everone would boycott Halo 5 Microsoft would be forced to fire these idiots and hire a competent team to make Halo 6.
CaptNorm22 wrote:
Anyone who buys Halo 5 after experiencing the atrocity that is MCC is a complete idiot and part of the problem. If everone would boycott Halo 5 Microsoft would be forced to fire these idiots and hire a competent team to make Halo 6.
The atrocity that is the MCC? I mean just because MP wasn't good does that mean this entire game was bad?

Halo 2 Anniversary was a beautifull game and the Cutscenes were just unfrigginbelievable.
They gave us 5 games in for the prices of 1 and to me only the Campaigns of these games are worth the 60 $
Then you still have Forge in Halo2a Halo 3 and Halo 4 version. And hundreds of maps dozens of gametypes.
I just hate it that some people Hate 343 or Halo MCC only because the Multiplayer Launch was bad. They fixed it now why would you still be talking about this?

Oh and by the way a lot of people from Bungie went to 343 when they started making Halo CEA and Halo 4.
CaptNorm22 wrote:
The atrocity that is the MCC? I mean just because MP wasn't good does that mean this entire game was bad?

Halo 2 Anniversary was a beautifull game and the Cutscenes were just unfrigginbelievable.
They gave us 5 games in for the prices of 1 and to me only the Campaigns of these games are worth the 60 $
Then you still have Forge in Halo2a Halo 3 and Halo 4 version. And hundreds of maps dozens of gametypes.
I just hate it that some people Hate 343 or Halo MCC only because the Multiplayer Launch was bad. They fixed it now why would you still be talking about this?

Oh and by the way a lot of people from Bungie went to 343 when they started making Halo CEA and Halo 4.
Yes, having a broken game means that the game was an atrocity. Nearly an entire year after the game came out it still does not function properly, it is an atrocity.
We purchsed 4 old games that would not cost $50 on their own. I've already played the campaigns so why would I care about that? H2A is a joke, there are 2 maps that are worth playing. The playlists are still messed up, the dedicated servers we were promised do not exist, the network in HCE and H3 is garbage, they ported over the computer versions of CE and H2, which are also garbage and H3 is nearly unplayable because they screwed with the gun mechanics.

On top of that there are an abundance of other issues. Some may be smaller problems such as the deafeningly loud music to larger problems such as the fact that it takes ages to find a game, ranks mean next to nothing and sometimes people are unable to even begin looking for a match because of the "downloading latest matchmaking data" screen.

MCC has been a complete failure and was released in a completely nonfunctional state and nearly an entire year later it still does not work as it was promised. halo 4 had a failure of a release and Halo 5 will have a failed release.

Ignoring the game will not make the problems go away, but some people like yourself are too stupid to see the facts that are right in front of you, and by continuing to support 343 you ARE part of the problem.
CaptNorm22 wrote:
CaptNorm22 wrote:

Yes, having a broken game means that the game was an atrocity. Nearly an entire year after the game came out it still does not function properly, it is an atrocity.
We purchsed 4 old games that would not cost $50 on their own. I've already played the campaigns so why would I care about that? H2A is a joke, there are 2 maps that are worth playing. The playlists are still messed up, the dedicated servers we were promised do not exist, the network in HCE and H3 is garbage, they ported over the computer versions of CE and H2, which are also garbage and H3 is nearly unplayable because they screwed with the gun mechanics.

On top of that there are an abundance of other issues. Some may be smaller problems such as the deafeningly loud music to larger problems such as the fact that it takes ages to find a game, ranks mean next to nothing and sometimes people are unable to even begin looking for a match because of the "downloading latest matchmaking data" screen.

MCC has been a complete failure and was released in a completely nonfunctional state and nearly an entire year later it still does not work as it was promised. halo 4 had a failure of a release and Halo 5 will have a failed release.

Ignoring the game will not make the problems go away, but some people like yourself are too stupid to see the facts that are right in front of you, and by continuing to support 343 you ARE part of the problem.
I don't want to write another big comment to assist you, so I qoute yours and be agree with it to 120%.
... Oh and by the way a lot of people from Bungie went to 343 when they started making Halo CEA and Halo 4.
Have to address this - only a very small handful of people transitioned from Bungie to 343, It's a very strange myth, that just won't seem to go away, that lots of people moved over. Only one or 2, including Frankie, still remain.
Hmmm... I'm buying Halo 5 so I guess I am part of the problem then.
Halo 5 is really good and works just fine and h4s release failed because the game was trash and boring as hell! But mcc does need fixing but I'm not going to boycott h5 because I need a halo game that works and I can enjoy and I'm tired of playing the same game every time aka h3&2. Team hardcore was ruined for me with the BS h3 being added and half of the time I'm matching teams of 4 while running solo making my expierence terrible. And h5 is looking really promising about now.
CaptNorm22 wrote:
CaptNorm22 wrote:

Damn, bro... Well said. That had conviction!
Thought id go away for a month or two, see if anything changed by time i got back.. NOPE. As of June 27 i should have had every cheevo for MCC.. Unfortunately that hasnt happened because 343 wont fix the cheevos that are done unlocking..
noice
Your game is awful. Remember halo 2 halo 3? Even reach is better then this -Yoink-. Love trying to backsmack someone and then the -Yoink- groundpound popping up on my screen. Shoulder charge? I thought pummeling in halo reach and halo 4 was bad. Love getting shoulder charged when i turn a corner for a noob to make me one shot and have no way of getting away because you cant sprint with shield recharge. You know a solution to that? getting rid of sprint all together and all this extra -Yoink-. Make an actual halo game and not some -Yoink- CoD battlefield -Yoink-. AR needs a nurf love getting in a battle with a BRvsAR and 80% of the time the AR wins.Breakout? Try search and destroy. Terrible map designs. Spawns are -Yoink-. Love getting 10 year olds on my team who have never played the game when im in onyx. Everything looks like plastic. Never playing this game again. Time to go back to Reach.
Erik L wrote:
CaptNorm22 wrote:
CaptNorm22 wrote:

Damn, bro... Well said. That had conviction!
I fully agree and support what was said as well. The MCC is inexcusable and still needs fixing. Plus, where the heck are our saved films, file browser and join in progress custom games!?!
343 fix this game already!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 197
  4. 198
  5. 199
  6. ...
  7. 200