Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Latest update from 343i

OP sarcasmbully

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 198
  4. 199
  5. ...
  6. 200
I haven't played this game since the summer until tonight and I'm shocked it's still in as bad of a shape as it was then. Prolly even worse since some of the population prolly went to h5. I played that game a total of 3 days maybe with campaign included and I hate it. At least give me a half -Yoink- ability to be nostalgic without spending 15 minutes each for every match making.
Erik L wrote:
CaptNorm22 wrote:
CaptNorm22 wrote:
Anyone who buys Halo 5 after experiencing the atrocity that is MCC is a complete idiot and part of the problem. If everone would boycott Halo 5 Microsoft would be forced to fire these idiots and hire a competent team to make Halo 6.
The atrocity that is the MCC? I mean just because MP wasn't good does that mean this entire game was bad?

Halo 2 Anniversary was a beautifull game and the Cutscenes were just unfrigginbelievable.
They gave us 5 games in for the prices of 1 and to me only the Campaigns of these games are worth the 60 $
Then you still have Forge in Halo2a Halo 3 and Halo 4 version. And hundreds of maps dozens of gametypes.
I just hate it that some people Hate 343 or Halo MCC only because the Multiplayer Launch was bad. They fixed it now why would you still be talking about this?

Oh and by the way a lot of people from Bungie went to 343 when they started making Halo CEA and Halo 4.
Yes, having a broken game means that the game was an atrocity. Nearly an entire year after the game came out it still does not function properly, it is an atrocity.
We purchsed 4 old games that would not cost $50 on their own. I've already played the campaigns so why would I care about that? H2A is a joke, there are 2 maps that are worth playing. The playlists are still messed up, the dedicated servers we were promised do not exist, the network in HCE and H3 is garbage, they ported over the computer versions of CE and H2, which are also garbage and H3 is nearly unplayable because they screwed with the gun mechanics.

On top of that there are an abundance of other issues. Some may be smaller problems such as the deafeningly loud music to larger problems such as the fact that it takes ages to find a game, ranks mean next to nothing and sometimes people are unable to even begin looking for a match because of the "downloading latest matchmaking data" screen.

MCC has been a complete failure and was released in a completely nonfunctional state and nearly an entire year later it still does not work as it was promised. halo 4 had a failure of a release and Halo 5 will have a failed release.

Ignoring the game will not make the problems go away, but some people like yourself are too stupid to see the facts that are right in front of you, and by continuing to support 343 you ARE part of the problem.
Damn, bro... Well said. That had conviction!
I fully agree and support what was said as well. The MCC is inexcusable and still needs fixing. Plus, where the heck are our saved films, file browser and join in progress custom games!?!
343 should read what is you write man!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 198
  4. 199
  5. ...
  6. 200