Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Latest update from 343i

OP sarcasmbully

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. 42
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. ...
  9. 200
hate to say this but all the childish bashing on 343 industries regaurdless if your a consumer or not nor do I care what yur expectancies are the bashing on 343 industries is seriously childish? have some dam patience if you cant be patient for the fix and have to have everything your way go play something else

SOUNDS LIKE YOU LIKE PLAYING BROKEN GAMES

no not the case at all im simply pointing out the fact of the matter a point you kids will never understand cause your young you don't understand what it means to make a patch for a game to achieve the game getting the fix it needs I say that cause of fact of the matter you want it fixed and you want it now. yet cause you cant have it fixed now you moan and whine and complain simply grow up play the game and have some patience if you cant relize that then I have no words to say to you however speaking for myself I at least no somewhat about what it takes to make a fix such as halo needs right now so take your ignorance elsewhere have a nice day
So much irony it hurts.
played some games, but still slow.
getting into games occasionally but when i do the games are laggy :( hope this whole thing is resolved soon
It's depressing the direction Halo has gone. What an embarrassment to the series.
I have all the patience in the world but if the multiplayer wasn't ready they should have not let it be a option to play MP. its like its just there teasing us lol. I read a thread that a beta tester said they told 343 it wasn't ready but 343 still released MP.
I'm so frustrated right now because I skipped call of duty advanced warfare this year because I was looking forward to Halo. I even talked my buddy into doing the same and getting halo at midnight with me on the release date. Now he's taking it back to get advanced warefare because of all these issues. How many more fans are going to be lost before this is resolved ? No first person shooter I have ever played has been this glitchy. The bad thing is, it's with games that have already existed and been successful... Why is it so hard to bring them to a new console that's better internally in every way? Its sad. I'm waiting it out, but hopefully the fix will be to perfection.
BRSTALLIAN wrote:
I'm so frustrated right now because I skipped call of duty advanced warfare this year because I was looking forward to Halo. I even talked my buddy into doing the same and getting halo at midnight with me on the release date. Now he's taking it back to get advanced warefare because of all these issues. How many more fans are going to be lost before this is resolved ? No first person shooter I have ever played has been this glitchy. The bad thing is, it's with games that have already existed and been successful... Why is it so hard to bring them to a new console that's better internally in every way? Its sad. I'm waiting it out, but hopefully the fix will be to perfection.
People who are buying a game at full price to only use half the feature's are doing it wrong.
I wish everyone would quit their griping. What is done is done, they are trying to fix it. We are bummed, sure, will complaining fix it? Probably not. They know people are mad, grow up, it's just a game and it's only down for a while.
ChieftaiNZ wrote:
BRSTALLIAN wrote:

People who are buying a game at full price to only use half the feature's are doing it wrong.
It's hilarious that you think this response is even appropriate.
ChieftaiNZ wrote:
BRSTALLIAN wrote:

its not really half the features really. You have MP which is slow to find matches, splits party, deranks you (if you play rank), uneven games. I could keep going for MP ill just stop here for that. You can play campaign by yourself fine but most prefer to play with a friend and experience lag. So unless your saying they should forge or do customs i wouldnt say half. I wouldnt go as far as returning the game. The game will be great when they clear these issues up.
I know multiplayer is a big issue but there is a problem with being able to invite players to play co op campaign. It works when it wants and a lot of the time it will kick one player out and says connection loss. Just thought I'd point it out.
It took me about 3 minutes to find a game in Halo MCC still its to long but i can at least I play it hoping for a better fix
Bout time lol
I have all the patience in the world but if the multiplayer wasn't ready they should have not let it be a option to play MP. its like its just there teasing us lol. I read a thread that a beta tester said they told 343 it wasn't ready but 343 still released MP.
The latest update does make it way better, but not as good as it should be. Found some games yesterday the only problem is that I couldn't stay in the lobby, it's automaticly leaving the lobby after the carnage report
Along with fixing everything they need to add a counter to tell how many people are in each playlist like they had in most of the halo games.
Please help. I'm trying to play Halo MCC local right now. I have no access to internet. Whenever I add multiple guest accounts, they merge together and the game won't recognize them as multiple guests. Any suggestions?
This is good. I just got MCC today and got into a game of Team Slayer on my first try. I cannot wait until the update!
There is clear progress being made, I can't wait to see where it goes from here!
IViRoNICM wrote:

This is highly doubtful, evidently the issue stemmed from something that was invisible in testing, according to Frankie. No one could have seen it coming, and therefore your source is likely spreading false info.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=138729748&postcount=327That's Frankie.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 40
  4. 41
  5. 42
  6. 43
  7. 44
  8. ...
  9. 200