Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Latest update from 343i

OP sarcasmbully

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 58
  4. 59
  5. 60
  6. 61
  7. 62
  8. ...
  9. 200
heyeaglefn wrote:
heyeaglefn wrote:
Ok so matchmaking isn't working properly which can be frustrating but c'mon people, theres 4 campaigns to play through, various different campaign playlists and 450 achievements to attempt, plenty of content to enjoy while multiplayer gets fixed!


Just because you want to play the campaigns doesn't mean everyone else does.
It's like saying your new computer works but you have no internet but you can still listen to music or play solitaire.


I want to play multiplayer too, however instead of -Yoinking!- about it im enjoying the rest of the game, people saying they want refunds an stuff are pathetic, at the end of the day they have got 4 games for the price of one

Again, not everyone plays campaign. Just because you do doesn't mean everyone even planned on playing it. Games like Destiny have better campaigns.
Fair enuff points from both of you but destiny has better campaign???? :: )
heyeaglefn wrote:
heyeaglefn wrote:
Ok so matchmaking isn't working properly which can be frustrating but c'mon people, theres 4 campaigns to play through, various different campaign playlists and 450 achievements to attempt, plenty of content to enjoy while multiplayer gets fixed!


Just because you want to play the campaigns doesn't mean everyone else does.
It's like saying your new computer works but you have no internet but you can still listen to music or play solitaire.


I want to play multiplayer too, however instead of -Yoinking!- about it im enjoying the rest of the game, people saying they want refunds an stuff are pathetic, at the end of the day they have got 4 games for the price of one

Again, not everyone plays campaign. Just because you do doesn't mean everyone even planned on playing it. Games like Destiny have better campaigns.
I don't see why people would buy a whole collection just for MP seems a bit daft to me! There are better campaigns yes, however destiny is definately not one of them, such an over rated game imo
Personally I haven't seen much improvement
.
In a future update can you implement Proxy chat as it is needed.
I have only played 3 slayer game since I purchased Halo Mccwhat have these people done to my beloved Halo ! This is totally the worst experience I have ever had with any Halo game that I have ever owned, to be searching and searching for literally hours ending and starting searches to no avail, 343 you knew this game was going to bring the masses back to the king of multiplayers and yet you deliver nothing but heartache and frustration Shame on you !
Personally I haven't seen much improvement
.
In a future update can you implement Proxy chat as it is needed.
BeLieVuH wrote:
All I have to say is thank you 343i! You guys have created one of the best games to date with bringing all these great games together on ONE disc! What I think people fail to remember is that it's your first time doing anything with a dedicated server! Yea I get frustrated at times and wanna turn my Xbox off! But that's up to me! You have all these cry babies threathing to sue this and that! All I have to say is good luck fellas! Everyone screws up! I remember halo 3 having horrible servers at the beginning! Yea 343 is a multi million dollar compaby but when you have all the codes they have its difficult! Id love to see improvments in mmbut Im not going to bust anyone up for it! No one is telling anyone to keep your Xbox or the collection! But this time next week everyone will forget their pain and be right back to the beginning loving halo! Just saying 343 did BIG things for halo reach! I didn't play halo 4 so Idk about that. Anyways stop bashing 343 just wait it out. Go get a job. Anything


#Fanboy,go fill your car up with gas at a gas station, but the gas turns out to be water. But its ok because they tried and will have real gas next week. #Dumbazz
Don't be an idiot:) what happens when a tire goes flat unexpectedly?!?!? You fix it dumb -Yoink-. and that's what 343 is doing! Fixing it! I guarantee when this game gets fixed all of you will Say how great it is! I have a solution for all of you hating the game! Take it back! One less cry baby! Get a life! Mm isnt everything and trust me ive played all the halos but 4 and never beat a single campaign! Play customs play ANOTHER game if this is all you do everyday! Don't compare games to real life again or I'll bust your -Yoink- again!
Still having long search times :/
Thank you so much 343. At first you destroyed Halo 4 MM by adding so many one shot weapons and armor abilities in order to support the noobs and upset veterans who wanted to play a competitive arena slayer. Noe you release a game that every veteran was looking forward to playing it again and after years of development, you were'nt even able to set up proper matchmaking... The worst company ever seen that destroyed the best video game series ever. I am looking forward to Call of Duty: Halo Guardians with amazing new elements like the air stomp from Crysis 2 and a whole new annoying parasitic life form which is introduced in Nightfall... Shame on you.
Would be nice if the xbox one was compatible with its own games! after destiny and now MCC im really starting to think the xbox network is crap
Agree, PS4 is looking better and better.
I still have not received a prompt to download the latest update. What do I need to do to get it?
I am having an issue with my achievements for the Master Chief Collection being in Japanese. They pop up in english but when i go to look at them in game or on the xbox home screen they are in Japanese. I am currently stationed in Japan on and American base and downloaded the game digitally so i am guessing that is the reason why. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Would be nice if the xbox one was compatible with its own games! after destiny and now MCC im really starting to think the xbox network is crap
I see your point. Destiny was a massive disappointment. Halo is still in there somewhere though so we'll just have to wait. It's a shame we're being employed us unpaid (paying) gametesters more and more now.
Ubisoft even released unity with a pre-released bugblog for goodness sake as they knew it was faulty!
Need some proper legislation for this I reckon. Consumers are happy to wait for a finished product, but when it's not we get this.
Remember though decisions are made at the top. It's those guys who decide when to release and set deadlines. I bet those guys aren't embarrassed and coding right now!!!
So to the REAL WORKERS AT 343 thanks, we appreciate your efforts and know you're not to blame.
Any news on the progress of the fix? Would love status updates, even if its coder A fell asleep at the computer whilst coder B went to get a coffee.

Really, really keen for the multiplayer to be up and running soon. Still excited.
343i showed that they can make a functional game and port already. The reason this was so rushed is because Microsoft needed money ASAP and forced 343 to make this huge undertaking in a small amount of time.
Can some one who has mp working invite me
343i showed that they can make a functional game and port already. The reason this was so rushed is because Microsoft needed money ASAP and forced 343 to make this huge undertaking in a small amount of time.
Good call. Microsoft may be a bit more 'user friendly' now in appearance, but I remember them ditching the original Xbox like a bad habit overnight!!
This latest update has totally messed up Halo 3, can't get into a single game in that playlist. ;(
It was working a little faster for me new record for last night 1minute 52 secs if anyone get any more info on this matchmaking issue plzs post so I can be up to date thank you.
I haven't actually had any problems since last night. Been getting into games rather quickly. I had a few 5v4 or 4v3's but that's not the end of the world. (Can still be on the lower player amount side and win.) Since this isn't super competitive yet, the uneven teams aren't of HUGE importance, sometimes it's better to have less 'lower quality' players than it is to have one who just dies all the time.

Still, this needs to be fixed. I will await next patch.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 58
  4. 59
  5. 60
  6. 61
  7. 62
  8. ...
  9. 200