Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Latest update from 343i

OP sarcasmbully

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 60
  4. 61
  5. 62
  6. 63
  7. 64
  8. ...
  9. 200
Still never played a single game since launch I guess I give up too easy ha ha sure I will get one eventually .
I payed $500 for my one a year ago. (Target is selling them for $350 less than a year later).. Since then I've had extremely limited game title options... A really leggy and slow main menu, freezing and now... Halo MCC.. This is supposed to be your final product that is why it's being sold to consumers yet it does not work. In college if I were to show up at a presentation with only a quarter of my presentation working and it would freeze the whole entire time It played, I would get an F.. Silly me for assuming the Xbox one launch would go a little bit smoother than the 360 with all of its failures.., Live and learn I guess... I wish I would've kept the receipts for the Halo game I just bought and the Xbox I paid $500 for a year ago.. A FULL refund drive for people like me who got screwed would be great.. I've spent the last three days coming home from work taking care of the things I need to do so that I can enjoy some alone time playing video games.. Come to find out.. I spent the last 3 evenings watching my screen search for a matchmaking game only to find three. This is unacceptable for a company to sell this kind of a product to their consumer I'm not much of the PS4 fan so I guess I'll have to grow up and start spending my time on things other than video games that you guys can't figure this out 😔
-Yoink- you all at 343i
I payed $500 for my one a year ago. (Target is selling them for $350 less than a year later).. Since then I've had extremely limited game title options... A really leggy and slow main menu, freezing and now... Halo MCC.. This is supposed to be your final product that is why it's being sold to consumers yet it does not work. In college if I were to show up at a presentation with only a quarter of my presentation working and it would freeze the whole entire time It played, I would get an F.. Silly me for assuming the Xbox one launch would go a little bit smoother than the 360 with all of its failures.., Live and learn I guess... I wish I would've kept the receipts for the Halo game I just bought and the Xbox I paid $500 for a year ago.. A FULL refund drive for people like me who got screwed would be great.. I've spent the last three days coming home from work taking care of the things I need to do so that I can enjoy some alone time playing video games.. Come to find out.. I spent the last 3 evenings watching my screen search for a matchmaking game only to find three. This is unacceptable for a company to sell this kind of a product to their consumer I'm not much of the PS4 fan so I guess I'll have to grow up and start spending my time on things other than video games that you guys can't figure this out 😔
I hope youre not in college. Your grammer is at a 6th graders level.
I couldn't agree more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#####################&&*2**$*$*$($($($(%(%(%""%(%($($($($($)%)%)%((%($($*$($"$'d dvdvdvdbbdbdbddvdbdbdjhdjdjdjdjdjddjjdjddnjdjdjdjdjdjdvevsvebebdhhddbbddhehhejeieikwjebebevevevvegehdhebbevdvebbevrbdbrbbrbdbrbbrjeieoeieieiwowoieieieieieiooeoieieekejruueuruehrhrhhrhheherhrhrhrhjruejeieieieieieieiieirirruururruueiwwjbdhdjdjdbfbfbdbbdbdjdjjdjdjdjdjdhdhdhdjddjdjdjjdjdjdjdjdjjjfhfhfhdhdhdhfjdhfhfjdjjdjdhdjdjdhdhdhdhhfjdjjdjdjdjjdjdjdjjhdjdjdjjdjdjjdjhdhejduiejeheheheheueueueueieiiieieururueueuehehhehebebberhrhehejejejhrherhherhhehejrhrhrjehrhrjrjdeathto343*$(($(%(%(%(%(%(%%(%(%(%(%("%"%"?%(%($(%(%(%(%%(%(%($(%(%(($$(($8$8$73(3"4""4""%*%%(%(%(%(%(%(%($((%($$((%(%(%(%%(%88%7%737378383838483773737374737373747373773737373737374737737373737377373737373838384838838383838383883747447377%37766&*(****$%%(4(44((4%*4*%((%*$*3(%(%(%(($($$($(%((3(%(%7%7($7$7%4(7$(%($(%($7$7%7%77$$77$7$7$77$7%77%7%7%7%7%7(%(%((*&&&&&&&&*&&&&&&&&%&&&44%&*687&%4**&%%%&*******&&&&&&&&&*77%&&&&&**(78*&%$$$6***&%%666>++=+=+}<<<<<<33{{{{{->{>>]>]>]>]>]>]>{>{>]>]{<]>>]>]>]>]>]<]<<]<]<]<]<]<]<{<<]<]>]<<]]<]<]>]>>]777775444444444444444444444454455555555555555555555<778888887

lies of 343
-Yoink- you all at 343i
"-Yoink- you all at 343i" said by heldmagicman
"Your grammar is at a 6th *grader's / grade* level.

If you're going to be a grammar Nazi, get your -Yoink- together, all reich?
Does anybody else finD it entertaining reading these angry posts and finding the profanity censored as -Yoink-.... Lolz it's hard to take them serious when -Yoink- is every other work. Who the -Yoink- says -Yoink- anymore?
Xtha vilLaMaNx was here
It seems no matter what application and/or game people purchase......Nothing, absolutely nothing will make them happy enough to post positive, insightful comments.
MCC has just been released. Problems are to be expected. At least give them a few days to address issues, and then post your comments and concerns.

I have a few myself, and am still waiting for a response, but will not yoink, boink or blam unless and until nothing is done in a timely and respectful manner.
Spoiler:
Show
Bring flood and rumble pit when you release the date please <3
My Halo:CE achievements are not unlocking
Since I installed the update, I haven't been able to find a match.
Since I installed the update, my NAT type has changed. It changed ONLY on my Xbox One.
My Halo:CE achievements are not unlocking
The Maw kicks me out after the final cinematic. no achievement for that and Halo 2 achievements are not unlocking as well.......good game..
It seems no matter what application and/or game people purchase......Nothing, absolutely nothing will make them happy enough to post positive, insightful comments.
MCC has just been released. Problems are to be expected. At least give them a few days to address issues, and then post your comments and concerns.

I have a few myself, and am still waiting for a response, but will not yoink, boink or blam unless and until nothing is done in a timely and respectful manner.
exactly this. why can't everyone be this polite ? why do have some people lose completely their minds & act like children ?
we get it, you're frustrated and angry and mad & thousand other things.
but flaming & insulting 343i won't fix your game faster nor does it make you less angry.
punch a wall or stuff like that if you're that pissed, but at least try to act politely in this forum.
Thank you. A sane and insightful critique.
Telling someone to break, presumably their own property (punch a wall or stuff like that), or at the very least, cause harm to their immediate surroundings or even themselves instead of venting their frustrations to the community that undoubtedly has like minded readers.

Asking people to act politely is just selfish.

Am I being sarcastic? I'll leave that to all your own opinions ;D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 60
  4. 61
  5. 62
  6. 63
  7. 64
  8. ...
  9. 200