2. ...
  3. 84
  4. 85
  5. 86
  6. 87
  7. 88
  8. ...
  9. 200
Well, here 3 lists doesn't work, halo 2 anniversary (ranked and championship series), and halo 3, but in the rest of playlist, they're finding games in less than a minute now, witch is an improvement from day one.
Its been two hours since my friend right next to me on my internet connection received the update. What is this one update per household?
My brand new xbox one just froze up with black screen. This never happened before this update
Its still no where near perfect, but a big improvement. Should never have taken this long to get to this point though.

edit: Now im stuck at "Downloading the latest machmaking data. Please wait."
"Downloading latest data"
downloading the latest matchmaking data. Please wait.

*spongbob voice*
two hours later

"Downloading latest data"
downloading the latest matchmaking data. Please wait.

ok maybe not 2 hours but still a long time.. It's still going at it
Im stuck on the 'Downloading latest matchmaking data' screen too. Any tips?
Im stuck on the 'Downloading latest matchmaking data' screen too. Any tips?
Me too. Can't play at all
Tried the hard reset, no joy...
i can't even get into matchmaking right now. when i go find game it just keep saying "downloading matchmaking data. please wait" and i waited for 10 mins and still saying download. anyone help? and not just that i cant get into match making, there are time i can get into matchmaking lobby but when i search for a game i can't even get in. it says player found but i seee no one and sometime it says connecting to session and 3 mins later can not connect to host; not just once multiple times...
This update made is worst. Before I had to wait only 10 hours for game. Now I cant even play.
Seems to be somewhat better, just really frustrated at how repetitive this cycle is starting to feel.
no one can connect right now my guess is there rebooting there servers
Stuck in the downloading matchmaking data screen..... I could at least play from before now I can't even play...
Maybe rebooting the servers too actually implement the update properly one can only.hope
T0BeHonest wrote:
i can't even get into matchmaking right now. when i go find game it just keep saying "downloading matchmaking data. please wait" and i waited for 10 mins and still saying download. anyone help?
What makes it worse is that I had a couple of games after the update and it was great. Turned off the xbox because I left the house and now its stuck on the matchmaking download.

Schoolboy error that. From now on, once I get back in I'll leave it in the lobby and the xbox is staying on FOREVER!...
Seceded wrote:
Maybe rebooting the servers too actually implement the update properly one can only.hope
Yeah I hope so as well still I saw progress just wish they'd let us know what's happening now
Seceded wrote:
Nice not having any kind of communication from them as to what is going on.
Still hardly working. Occasionally gotten into a game, and every game has either had lopsided teams, got booted during loading, or was super laggy (wasn't this game supposed to have dedicated servers?)

Also, after just completing a game, there was no option to leave the end-game scoreboard. I had to go to Xbox Home and force Halo: MCC to quit. Upon restarting the first time, I received Xbox error messages about being unable to sync live data, and Halo would give me "Downloading Latest Data" for a long time. Eventually I got back in, but just now it's happened again and I'm just sitting here staring at "Downloading Latest Data: Downloading the latest matchmaking data. Please wait." forever.

Really, though. The post-game score screen missing the "back" function is a pretty impressive glitch.

EDIT: That's what I get for not reading through the previous replies. They probably are rebooting the servers.
I think the update has issues. My xBox is behaving erratic since. Multiplayer-Find Game and Playlist is completely out of comission
Anybody else stuck on downloading latest data screen?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 84
  4. 85
  5. 86
  6. 87
  7. 88
  8. ...
  9. 200