1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
How hard is all of the base campaigns on Legendary.
Varies person to person I guess but Halo 2 is the most difficult and ODST was the easiest.
BIGB EC wrote:
Varies person to person I guess but Halo 2 is the most difficult and ODST was the easiest.
Ok great, this will be annoying and all I want from this is Hellioskrill
Halo 2 is by far the hardest. Jackal snipers are about as cheap as Einstein difficulty on Conkers Bad Fur Day lol. They literally will hit you from any angle and distance even between the smallest gaps between objects lol.
Most say H2 is the toughest, maybe because it has the most missions? But j still think H3 legendary is the toughest. But as others have said it will come down to the individual which is toughest.
I have nine Platinum packs... If we match in a game send me a quick message in game saying I see you or something (so I can verify we did match) and a friend request so I can gift you a pack. You don't have to keep me as a "friend" as I am a solo player.
I personally would would rank the campaigns, hardest to easiest, as follows:

2, 1, ODST, 3, 4.

But none of them are overly difficult if you take your time and have fun with it. They all have frustrating moments for sure.
LethalQ wrote:
Most say H2 is the toughest, maybe because it has the most missions? But j still think H3 legendary is the toughest. But as others have said it will come down to the individual which is toughest.
Really? What makes you think Halo 3 was the hardest?
Halo 2 is by far the hardest. Jackal snipers are about as cheap as Einstein difficulty on Conkers Bad Fur Day lol. They literally will hit you from any angle and distance even between the smallest gaps between objects lol.
You're right. If even a pixel of you is exposed to a Jackal Sniper, you're dead. Halo 2 on MCC seemed much easier than the original on Xbox
LethalQ wrote:
It was just the one I struggled to beat the most. Also I don't go to YouTube to find the shortcuts and exploits. I actually fought my way through them.
I have nine Platinum packs... If we match in a game send me a quick message in game saying I see you or something (so I can verify we did match) and a friend request so I can gift you a pack. You don't have to keep me as a "friend" as I am a solo player.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
It was just the one I struggled to beat the most. Also I don't go to YouTube to find the shortcuts and exploits. I actually fought my way through them.
I did as well but never, truly, had any issues. Halo 2 was incredibly hard. Do you remember what parts gave you the most trouble?
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I did as well but never, truly, had any issues. Halo 2 was incredibly hard. Do you remember what parts gave you the most trouble?
Mostly the mission Cortana, that was just induced controller throwing rage. Floodgate as well.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Mostly the mission Cortana, that was just induced controller throwing rage. Floodgate as well.
Okay, Cortana was pretty difficult. Rage inducing at times, I'll give you that
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Okay, Cortana was pretty difficult. Rage inducing at times, I'll give you that
Great
Just completed H3 on 4 player Co-Op Legendary, under 3 hours all maps. Any one needing help, please see Zombie Stomp 08 on the youtube channel.
They're all challenging but not impossible if you're going in solo. I'd suggest taking your time. Never get close if you can help it and pick off enemies from mid-long range with BRs and DMRs (or whatever their equivalent is in that game you're playing). If you try to rush through you'll struggle a lot. Just take it slow and methodical, and you'll be through them in no time.
Halo 2 is only hard until you memorize where Jackles and vehicles spawn, of course it's still tough at that point, but not for any good or fun reason. CE is the most challenging imho.
Halo 2 is only hard until you memorize where Jackles and vehicles spawn, of course it's still tough at that point, but not for any good or fun reason. CE is the most challenging imho.
IMO H2 has to be the most frustrating though. With the restart at last CP after a death. We did Legendary on H1 and even though hard at some point, much less frustrating than H2.

However I plan on just getting the Maps done with Scarab enabled so I can get the map levels done. Par time isn't of great importance currently.
IMO H2 has to be the most frustrating though. With the restart at last CP after a death. We did Legendary on H1 and even though hard at some point, much less frustrating than H2.

However I plan on just getting the Maps done with Scarab enabled so I can get the map levels done. Par time isn't of great importance currently.
Yes Halo 2 is more frustrating, but when you accept that it's just trail and error, you realize that skill is sucked out of it and its just a grind
If you guys want a new challenge I'd recommend Halo SPV3 on Noble difficulty it makes Halo 2 on legendary feel like Halo 3 or 4 on legendary. Jackal snipers yep. Elites with Halo 2 health but they hunt you down like in Halo CE yep. To me it is the ultimate challenge. I may even attempt NASO ( Noble All Skulls On)
What made CE difficult for you?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3