1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
So how difficult legendary really is?
Very, but it's rewarding
How hard is all of the base campaigns on Legendary.
I'd say the only real challenge would be H2. The noob combo works great for elites. And having quick reaction time helps for sniper jackals.
I'd say the only real challenge would be H2. The noob combo works great for elites. And having quick reaction time helps for sniper jackals.
And in general knowing where they spawn
Exactly, I've said it before but Halo 2 is more frustrating than actually challenging.
Exactly, I've said it before but Halo 2 is more frustrating than actually challenging.
Frustrating and challenging but very rewarding once you complete it
Contrast to Halo CE where it's still hard and rewarding but when you die it almost always is the players fault
J Teeps wrote:
I personally would would rank the campaigns, hardest to easiest, as follows:

2, 1, ODST, 3, 4.

But none of them are overly difficult if you take your time and have fun with it. They all have frustrating moments for sure.
I agree, I just got through all of the Halo MCC campaigns on Legendary Solo, it took awhile but in the end it was rewarding to have even done something I thought would be impossible for myself. I also have to add I agree with your hardest to easiest list.
So how difficult legendary really is?
Very, but it's rewarding
Yes, it maybe very hard but, if you take your time its pretty easy with the exception of Halo 2, all I can say is good luck with that one.
Halo 2 is by far the hardest. Jackal snipers are about as cheap as Einstein difficulty on Conkers Bad Fur Day lol. They literally will hit you from any angle and distance even between the smallest gaps between objects lol.
You're right. If even a pixel of you is exposed to a Jackal Sniper, you're dead. Halo 2 on MCC seemed much easier than the original on Xbox
You're right when you say just even a pixel and that it was much easier on the original Xbox because it runs faster on the newer Xbox consoles than the original.
Halo 2 is only hard until you memorize where Jackles and vehicles spawn, of course it's still tough at that point, but not for any good or fun reason. CE is the most challenging imho.
If you think about it, you really shouldn't be force to have to memorize every little detail of where every enemy or spawn location is for any game.
Contrast to Halo CE where it's still hard and rewarding but when you die it almost always is the players fault
If you're going through all Halo MCC campaigns on Legendary Solo, once you get through Halo 2 you're pretty much home free from there on out.
I guess it depends on the player because I think CE is a cake walk on Legendary but I've also been playing CE since it was released
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Most say H2 is the toughest, maybe because it has the most missions? But j still think H3 legendary is the toughest. But as others have said it will come down to the individual which is toughest.
Really? What makes you think Halo 3 was the hardest?
It was just the one I struggled to beat the most. Also I don't go to YouTube to find the shortcuts and exploits. I actually fought my way through them.
I did as well but never, truly, had any issues. Halo 2 was incredibly hard. Do you remember what parts gave you the most trouble?
Mostly the mission Cortana, that was just induced controller throwing rage. Floodgate as well.
And here I am, chilling while killing Flood in High Charity lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3