Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Less than 14k players left on the MCC

OP BatmanDobbins

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
MCC is ninth and BF4 isn't present on this almighty population list. It's going to be okay if 343 can release another quality content update in the coming weeks.
With all due respect, Dragon Age: Inquisition is a fantastic game and its multiplayer isn't all that bad. I would know, I'm one of those players constantly playing the game. The reason the MCC population is so small is most players left when 343 didn't fix every problem with it within the first two months.

I doubt fixing every issue in the game will bring everyone back, as they're stubborn and have made up their minds. Most people are just looking to Halo 5 to fix the few mistakes 343 has made so far. I, myself, will not be buying Halo 5 at launch; I'll need to try it out first as the Beta being so CoDish really turned me off from it.

I hate being pessimistic, but I highly doubt the population will climb that high at this point. Most players just see a bleak future for the franchise, MCC specifically. ODST coming out may cause a small spur in population, but it will most certainly not be a top 5 deal.
Well, what do you expect? When you release a game with no effort and expect it to do well, this is what happens. Now everyone has a heaping pile of **** that cost them 60$ (some more because they bought the Xbox One just for Halo MCC).
I think that the only thing really going for this game that might still give it a chance is there really aren't that many good games for the xbox one. Not in comparison to the previous halo games when they came out.
Oh so your that person whos video has been spammed on these forums like crazy, so instead you come on the forums yourself make a thread with you sliding an advertisement of your video...

Yeah, no thank you. And try harder to advertise...your doing a horrible job of it.
14k sounds right to me. And what can you expect? Horrible launch, 343s inability to stabilize the game quickly, hardly any communication from 343 to fans. All that's been shoved down our throats is Halo 5.

And when that game flops, the fan boys will be blaming the people who left instead of the people that made Halo what it is today.
Game really needs to see a games with gold month. Get the word out that it's fixed, launch the ODST campaign and the new map along with it being free for a month for gold users.

The horrid launch wiped out the player base. It's not fair for those that have stuck it through to now have a game with population issues. Make it free, boost the population back up.
Reported for obvious baiting, attention whoring and false claims.

Its funny how people claim that there is a population list somewhere that shows the top 10 most played Xbox games, while not being able to tell where that list is.

As for your video OP, get some actual evidence if you want to be taken seriously.
Tarjoilia wrote:
Reported for obvious baiting, attention whoring and false claims.

Its funny how people claim that there is a population list somewhere that shows the top 10 most played Xbox games, while not being able to tell where that list is.

As for your video OP, get some actual evidence if you want to be taken seriously.
The list can be found on the xb1 supposedly. I for one haven't watched the video nor do i care, the theead is enough.

Proof enough that the game has a low population people reporting the same players being seen ingame and the bugs and lack of playlists/ ranks obviously drives people away.
It does not surprise me if there's even less players than that because:

1- less users have xbox one than 360's

2- Many people don't care for past halo games they played before over and over. They might still have the originals for 360.

3 - Problems with the game that pushed many people to get refund, sold it, not playing it anymore due to frustration.

4 - Lots of good quality games out there that work.

I for one am currently playing oddworld :)
Played all day today and had a blast. But I agree. What Surprised me is that halo wars still has a population of 1k, on one day during the weeked. I saw it almost hit 3k.
You have absolutely no idea how many people are playing this game. Until you can prove it, quit posting nonsense and demand the party in charge of this game give us the information themselves like they should have, starting November 11th 2014.
JonRawl wrote:
You have absolutely no idea how many people are playing this game. Until you can prove it, quit posting nonsense and demand the party in charge of this game give us the information themselves like they should have, starting November 11th 2014.
It's not hard to figure this out, it's actually quite simple. X1 has top ten games with most players online, BF4 was 8th with 14k, Halo MCC wasn't even on the list. Therefore, halo MCC has less than 14k players online.
It does not surprise me if there's even less players than that because:

1- less users have xbox one than 360's

2- Many people don't care for past halo games they played before over and over. They might still have the originals for 360.

3 - Problems with the game that pushed many people to get refund, sold it, not playing it anymore due to frustration.

4 - Lots of good quality games out there that work.

I for one am currently playing oddworld :)
You -Yoink-. I was so excited to play it today (I'm in New Zealand) only to find out they cocked up and it may be delayed for a couple of weeks... When am I going to catch a -Yoinking!- break..
ChieftaiNZ wrote:
JonRawl wrote:

It's not hard to figure this out, it's actually quite simple. X1 has top ten games with most players online, BF4 was 8th with 14k, Halo MCC wasn't even on the list. Therefore, halo MCC has less than 14k players online.
Right. Well, sounds like you know what you know.
I just want to point out that since the update this month, MCC has beat out B4 and therefore has more players than 14k. The exact numbers are unknown now so the OP is just pulling the numbers out of thin air. Also, if the numbers increased this much because of this update, I'm sure they'll increase even more if they add ranks. Even if they have to drop the lower population playlists to pool players into fixing the rank system, it will still give the players a better incentive to play and therefore bring in more people. After which time, they will add in more playlists.
I just want to point out that since the update this month, MCC has beat out B4 and therefore has more players than 14k. The exact numbers are unknown now so the OP is just pulling the numbers out of thin air.
Wow, dear god, the idiocy is astounding.
OP only said the roof of the population which was at that point the game that was out ranking it on the xbox store (BF4), we know the number of that game.
I noticed GTA V, has dropped behind and climbed back up from 1st to 3rd in the last 10 hours so chances are high this is on somekind of an hourly basis on UUs playing within that timeframe so we can use current UUs to determine our roof, BF Hardline is currently at 15k on X1 and comes in 5th so we know currently MMC has less than 15k online, BF 4 currently is currently at 4k user so with that Halo MCC counts between 4K and 15K users at the moment (probably less than that considering there are 3 games between MCC and BF Hardline).

This is our best way to figure out the trent behind MCCs population as 343i refuses to give us the player count.
Confirmed, it is updated on what seems to be an hourly basis with UUs, BF hardline dropped from 5th to 6th in an hour, currently logging every hour the spots MCC,BF4 and Hardline are in and the amount of user online at that time for the latter two.
They would attract some attention with a infection playlist.

LMAO...

REACH consistently has MORE players online via the 360 than MCC has on the One.

TOO FUNNY !!!

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5