Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Looking for OG halo 2 maps remade for newer halos

OP SpartanDooby

If anyone knows any tags I can look up that would be awesome any and all Halo 2 maps remade in any of the later games (Halo 2 Anni, 3, 4 , reach) on the MCC
I made a Forge remake of Headlong right after Reach launched(long before the Anniversary maps released). So, if you check my fileshare for either MCC or original Reach, you'll find it. It's not as good as the official remake. But, I was really happy with how it turned out considering the limited Forge budget.
Willko wrote:
I made a Forge remake of Headlong right after Reach launched(long before the Anniversary maps released). So, if you check my fileshare for either MCC or original Reach, you'll find it. It's not as good as the official remake. But, I was really happy with how it turned out considering the limited Forge budget.
Will do! Thanks man
I have Sanctuary remade in H4, based off of the MLG Reach version, and even copied over MLG Sanctuary to the Tempest canvas on Reach. The H4 one is beautiful. All in my file share: GT: Larry Tanng
Willko wrote:
Will do! Thanks man
Come to think of it, I might actually have 2 versions in there. One was an earlier version with the bridge jump not lined up. Then, there's another version where I fixed that. I'll check it when I get home from work and delete the bad one.

Here's an old video I made of it back in the day if you want to see what it looks like before downloading.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kma9WRHYvu8