Skip to main content
343 I really think you guys would be missing a huge chance to connect halo 5 with mcc. Such as nornfang or oathsworn
along with some other ones ( prophets bane energy sword or Tartarus’s gavel gravity hammer and many more) I think this would also give some new love for the lore community as well!
That would be cool, I really like the Prophet’s Bane look
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
That would be cool, I really like the Prophet’s Bane look
h2a infection already has it
I would have to vote no on that especially considering that H5 takes place after everything in MCC and those weapons are supposed to be upgraded or advanced weapons. I would be in favor of more military style skins and less cartoon looking skins... Like how about a digital camo looking skin. Skins that actually looks like something the military would use.
Yeah, and why not have some Hannibal vehicle skins for H3 too?
LethalQ wrote:
I would have to vote no on that especially considering that H5 takes place after everything in MCC and those weapons are supposed to be upgraded or advanced weapons. I would be in favor of more military style skins and less cartoon looking skins... Like how about a digital camo looking skin. Skins that actually looks like something the military would use.
You realize those weapons are already based on lore in the franchise right? And not everyone just wants militaristic looks like that.
LethalQ wrote:
You realize those weapons are already based on lore in the franchise right? And not everyone just wants militaristic looks like that.
They still don't seem like they fit in MCC. While not everyone wants militaristic look I am tired of seeing skins that make the guns look like nerf guns.
h5 isnt canon
No matter how much you hate Halo 5 it's canon.
I do certainly wish there were more not goofy/joke/novelty skins. They have their place and are fun, but especially if 343i is looking to add skin support to the Campaigns (I believe one of the MCC dev updates hinted this was something they were thinking of doing), it would be nice to have options that are less farcical and more plausible.

I sort of have my doubts we'll see much along these lines, but I'm on board with it.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
h5 isnt canon
No matter how much you hate Halo 5 it's canon.
nah
Yah

Im with ya OP. Blue teams skins were pretty bad -Yoink-. It would be cool if they also added the Unicorn Ice and Fire AR skins too.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
They still don't seem like they fit in MCC. While not everyone wants militaristic look I am tired of seeing skins that make the guns look like nerf guns.
The weapons in halo 5 don’t look like nerf. They’re literally just basic color changes with slight story behind them.
I wish the vehicle skins were different for each game. I like the weapon skins, even though we're still missing a few. But i think those will be come later right?