Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Make a new achievement! I will do it!

OP Jestzer

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
TL;DR: Make your own achievement and I may or may not record/stream myself completing your achievement.ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ
Completed Achievements:

Halo CE
Halo 2
Halo 3
  • Kill every enemy with a plasma pistol/rifle [Part 1] [Part 2]
Halo 3 ODST
  • Killing with only an AR (excluding vehicles) as Buck on Heroic. [Part 1] [Part 2]
To do
  • Kill every BOB on Legendary in Halo: Reach
  • On the level Exodus, kill all non-vehicle and non-turret enemies using only melee attacks and/or the Magnum or Plasma pistol. And this must be done on Heroic or Legendary, with Grunt B-Day Skull and IWHBYD skull active, for extra fun.
  • Trick a player in proximity chat into believing your shields are down.
  • Kill all the drones with one grenade on The Covenant in the room with two hunters.
  • Stick two players with a sticky detonator without dying.
  • Do the IWHBYD skull minigame in Halo 2 on LASO.
  • Complete a campaign mission on legendary with the famine skull on without picking up a new weapon in Halo 3.
  • Are you kidding me? - Complete a mission on legendary without dying in Halo 2 (cannot use scarab or bandana skulls)
  • Finish a campaign mission on legendry without dealing damage to an enemy.
Full post: After BoundlessHalo97's challenge to complete Crow's Nest on Heroic or Legendary while only holding a skull, I have felt compelled to complete more community-created challenges. I streamed my attempt only because I wanted to be able to record a clip over 30 minutes, which resulted in some people watching my attempt. I enjoyed this and would like to do it again! So please, make a challenge or achievement for me to beat and I will try to do it! Try to think of something out-of-the-box that is challenging, but won't take months to complete. Give me your best shot!

Disclaimer: This isn't an advertisement for a stream or channel, which is why all the content is scattered right now. Sorry.
Jestzer wrote:
TL;DR: Make your own achievement and I may or may not record/stream myself completing your achievement.
Good example: "Finish 'Cortana' on Legendary without picking up any new weapons.", or "Access the generator rooms from 'Two Betrayals' on 'Assault on the Control Room'."
Bad example: Complete every game using only your left foot on LASO.
ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ
Full post: After BoundlessHalo97's challenge to complete Crow's Nest on Heroic or Legendary while only holding a skull, I have felt compelled to complete more community-created challenges. I streamed my attempt only because I wanted to be able to record a clip over 30 minutes, which resulted in some people watching my attempt. I enjoyed this and would like to do it again! So please, make a challenge or achievement for me to beat and I will try to do it! Try to think of something out-of-the-box that is challenging, but won't take months to complete. Give me your best shot!

Disclaimer: This isn't an advertisement for a stream or video, hence, why I am not leaving any links to those, for now. I am doing this largely for fun.
I'm watching the stream you did for my challenge now. I'm interested in seeing what others come up with, so I'm going to follow this thread.
Jestzer wrote:
TL;DR: Make your own achievement and I may or may not record/stream myself completing your achievement.
Good example: "Finish 'Cortana' on Legendary without picking up any new weapons.", or "Access the generator rooms from 'Two Betrayals' on 'Assault on the Control Room'."
ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ
Full post: After BoundlessHalo97's challenge to complete Crow's Nest on Heroic or Legendary while only holding a skull, I have felt compelled to complete more community-created challenges. I streamed my attempt only because I wanted to be able to record a clip over 30 minutes, which resulted in some people watching my attempt. I enjoyed this and would like to do it again! So please, make a challenge or achievement for me to beat and I will try to do it! Try to think of something out-of-the-box that is challenging, but won't take months to complete. I will complete it if it's in Halo CE, 2, 3, or maybe even ODST. Give me your best shot!

Disclaimer: This isn't an advertisement for a stream or video, hence, why I am not leaving any links to those, for now. I am doing this largely for fun.
Okay, this sounds fun.

For Halo CE, keep at least three Marines alive by the time 343 Guilty Spark teleports you away in the sixth level... on Heroic or Legendary. Either one will do.

For Halo 2, on Outskirts or Metropolis, allow any warthog you drive to be hijacked by an Elite at least 3 times. It doesn't have to be same warthog and it doesn't have to be the same Elite either, but it must be the same play-through and the same level, meaning 3 times on Outskirts or 3 times on Metropolis. Difficulty level must be Normal or higher.

For Halo 3, kill every enemy on Crow's Nest using only the Plasma Pistol and/or Plasma Rifle. You may dual wield both at once if you wish. Oh, and on Heroic or Legendary.

For Halo 3: ODST, kill every enemy (except vehicles) when playing as The Rookie or Buck while using only the Assault Rifle... on Heroic or Legendary.
Jestzer wrote:
<snip>
Okay, this sounds fun.

For Halo CE, keep at least three Marines alive by the time 343 Guilty Spark teleports you away in the sixth level... on Heroic or Legendary. Either one will do.

For Halo 2, on Outskirts or Metropolis, allow any warthog you drive to be hijacked by an Elite at least 3 times. It doesn't have to be same warthog and it doesn't have to be the same Elite either, but it must be the same play-through and the same level, meaning 3 times on Outskirts or 3 times on Metropolis. Difficulty level must be Normal or higher.

For Halo 3, kill every enemy on Crow's Nest using only the Plasma Pistol and/or Plasma Rifle. You may dual wield both at once if you wish. Oh, and on Heroic or Legendary.

For Halo 3: ODST, kill every enemy (except vehicles) when playing as The Rookie or Buck while using only the Assault Rifle... on Heroic or Legendary.
You got it. Should be done soon!
Have you found the fourth generator in two betrayals yet? (It’s across from the second.) What about getting back to the start of aotcr in two betrayals? There is some freaky stuff behind those locked doors, if you haven’t seen it before I won’t ruin the surprise.

i assume u already know the push through walls vehicle trick.
Kill a Sword Elite in Ce with only using melee, it's going to be hard but if you do it send me the clip ahah ;)
Kill a Sword Elite in Ce with only using melee, it's going to be hard but if you do it send me the clip ahah ;)
I'm still working on the other ones, but this one was easy! :P
Trickster: Trick someone into thinking you have no shields with proximity chat.
Wanna Boost?: Get an Unfrigginbelievable.
What do you mean I can't unlock recon?: Complete all vidmaster challenges in under 10 days.

Last one is optional, because you may or may not have gotten those achievements.
There you go:

http://xboxclips.com/AcidicSoda44031/76af9823-fdd8-4862-b9dc-c17ccf879d41
Gotta say, this is an excellent idea and whilst I don’t have any suggestions right now, most suggested idea’s so far appear to be fun and achieveable.

Looking forward to the results Jestzer!
BOB: Kill every BOB elite in halo reach legendary.
Jestzer wrote:
Full post: After BoundlessHalo97's challenge to complete Crow's Nest on Heroic or Legendary while only holding a skull, I have felt compelled to complete more community-created challenges. I streamed my attempt only because I wanted to be able to record a clip over 30 minutes, which resulted in some people watching my attempt. I enjoyed this and would like to do it again! So please, make a challenge or achievement for me to beat and I will try to do it! Try to think of something out-of-the-box that is challenging, but won't take months to complete. I will complete it if it's in Halo CE, 2, 3, or maybe even ODST. Give me your best shot!

Okay, this sounds fun.

Done! Check out the OP.
Have you found the fourth generator in two betrayals yet? (It’s across from the second.) What about getting back to the start of aotcr in two betrayals? There is some freaky stuff behind those locked doors, if you haven’t seen it before I won’t ruin the surprise.

i assume u already know the push through walls vehicle trick.
Did the second one because I never tried. Check out the OP for the video!
gage09 wrote:
Trickster: Trick someone into thinking you have no shields with proximity chat.
Wanna Boost?: Get an Unfrigginbelievable.
What do you mean I can't unlock recon?: Complete all vidmaster challenges in under 10 days.

Last one is optional, because you may or may not have gotten those achievements.
I'm really interested to try the first one. I've done both of the others, though.
Gotta say, this is an excellent idea and whilst I don’t have any suggestions right now, most suggested idea’s so far appear to be fun and achieveable.

Looking forward to the results Jestzer!
Thank you!
gage09 wrote:
BOB: Kill every BOB elite in halo reach legendary.
Now this sounds like a challenge! Hopefully I'll get this done soon.
Excellent. You have done well to complete-wait a minute, I didn't know you were willing to do challenges for Reach! I have to add a new one for ya!

Um... On the level Exodus, kill all non-vehicle and non-turret enemies using only melee attacks and/or the Magnum or Plasma pistol. And this must be done on Heroic or Legendary, with Grunt B-Day Skull and IWHBYD skull active, for extra fun.
Excellent. You have done well to complete-wait a minute, I didn't know you were willing to do challenges for Reach! I have to add a new one for ya!

Um... On the level Exodus, kill all non-vehicle and non-turret enemies using only melee attacks and/or the Magnum or Plasma pistol. And this must be done on Heroic or Legendary, with Grunt B-Day Skull and IWHBYD skull active, for extra fun.
I didn't, I didn't think I was going to be up for it, but I liked the BOB challenge, so I'll do this one as well!
I have an idea for Halo 3.

On the mission "The Covenant" there's a room with 2 Hunters, and if you go to the right, many drones appear. You can kill them all with one plasma grenade, if you stick the right drone. You can get a killionaire medal for that.
I actually did it a few times, but I haven't recorded it.
There you go:

Oh my god, that's actually so good, god i need to pick up my jaw ahah
Just because I know the level of difficulty would rival that of any LASO challenge:
  • Go and pickup the Scarab Gun (Halo 2) on Legendary
Almost everyone goes after that little easter egg on Easy because it's easier to do but I've never seen nor heard of anyone doing so on Legendary
Just because I know the level of difficulty would rival that of any LASO challenge:
Almost everyone goes after that little easter egg on Easy because it's easier to do but I've never seen nor heard of anyone doing so on Legendary
Finished! This one was easy, I hope you weren't planning on seeing any banshees. :P
There you go:

Oh my god, that's actually so good, god i need to pick up my jaw ahah
Glad you liked it.
Yeah, it's Halo CE's good ol' physics ahah
Jestzer wrote:
Finished! This one was easy, I hope you weren't planning on seeing any banshees. :P
I won't lie, I'm impressed and a little slack jawed. I didn't think it'd be that easy. Very nice job!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3