Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Make a new achievement! I will do it!

OP Jestzer

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Dude, I'm reporting you: Win 10 BTB matches in a row, with over 15 kills each match.
gage09 wrote:
Dude, I'm reporting you: Win 10 BTB matches in a row, with over 15 kills each match.
Hmm, I've definitely done that before. However, you're giving me a run for my money on the BOB challenge, I didn't realize just how many BOBs there are!
Jestzer wrote:
gage09 wrote:
Hmm, I've definitely done that before. However, you're giving me a run for my money on the BOB challenge, I didn't realize just how many BOBs there are!
Okay, you don't have to kill EVERY BOB if you don't want to, just give us a clip on the lone wolf BOB, that's what I'm excited about!
Jestzer wrote:
TL;DR: Make your own achievement and I may or may not record/stream myself completing your achievement.ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ
CE campaign heroic: No pistol or sniper. I dare ya.

Jestzer wrote:
gage09 wrote:
One of them requires some glitching to spawn.
Jestzer wrote:
TL;DR: Make your own achievement and I may or may not record/stream myself completing your achievement.ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ
CE campaign heroic: No pistol or sniper. I dare ya.

Jestzer wrote:
gage09 wrote:
One of them requires some glitching to spawn.
Dare taken. And yes, I noticed that while digging around on the interwebs, but thank you good sir!
gage09 wrote:
Jestzer wrote:
gage09 wrote:
Okay, you don't have to kill EVERY BOB if you don't want to, just give us a clip on the lone wolf BOB, that's what I'm excited about!
That Lone Wolf BOB is super hard, I still haven't done it yet :/ got any tips?

Comedic Hermit, I finished it!
I’m posting my running list of achievement ideas. They’re all multiplayer. Have fun!

Cortana Quotes
I Am Your Shield: H3: Survive what would have been lethal damage by using a bubble shield.
I Am Your Sword: H2A: Record a first strike medal with an energy sword.
Now Would Be A Very Good Time to Leave: Earn a close call medal without killing your opponent.
Unfortunately for Us Both I Like Crazy: Stick an opponent with a grenade and die in the ensuing explosion.
Could We Possibly Make Any More Noise?: H2A: Record a double kill using a rocket launcher and an SMG.
I Do Know How to Pick ‘Em: Get a kill with a rocket launcher within 5 seconds of picking up the weapon.
Betcha Can’t Stick It: H2A: Earn a Hail Mary and grenade stick medal with one plasma grenade.

More based on Sargent Johnson quotes:
Get up so I can kill you again: H2A: Kill an opponent, then kill them again after they respawn.
Don’t Get Cocky: H2A: Be killed while crouching over a recently killed opponent.
You Can Hide Behind Me: H4: Earn a Protector Medal
Two Sticks and a Rock for the Whole Platoon: Earn two grenade sticks and a rocket kill in a team match.
And We Had to Share the Rock: Have two different players record kills with the same rocket launcher.
Call Me Cupid: H4: Stick two players with a sticky detonator without dying.
Crazy Fool, Why Do You Always Jump?: Fall off a map or die from fall damage while engaged in combat.
If you want a VERY HARD challenge...
Do the IWHBYD skull minigame in Halo 2 on LASO.
Halo 3:complete a campaign mission on legendary with the famine skull on without picking up a new weapon

Are you kidding me Halo 2:complete a mission on legendary without dying (can not use scarab or bandana skulls)

Linda would be proud Any halo mp:15 headshots in a team snipers game and a sharpshooter spree
Halo 3:complete a campaign mission on legendary with the famine skull on without picking up a new weapon

Are you kidding me Halo 2:complete a mission on legendary without dying (can not use scarab or bandana skulls)

Linda would be proud Any halo mp:15 headshots in a team snipers game and a sharpshooter spree
Completing a mission on Halo 2 on legendary without dying is possible and you can do that in a few minutes. I did Outskirts (5:17), Metropolis (6:13), The Arbiter (4:42), Sacred Icon (11:39), Quarantine Zone (8:37) and Uprising (2:37) without dying. And I could have done The Great Journey as well (13:44), but sadly I died 1 time and did that like an idiot.

Oh you mean without skipping, despawning and glitching things, aka playing the game normally? Oh well... NOPE!
Finish a campaign mission on legendry without dealing damage to an enemy.

Completing a mission on Halo 2 on legendary without dying is possible and you can do that in a few minutes. I did Outskirts (5:17), Metropolis (6:13), The Arbiter (4:42), Sacred Icon (11:39), Quarantine Zone (8:37) and Uprising (2:37) without dying. And I could have done The Great Journey as well (13:44), but sadly I died 1 time and did that like an idiot.

Oh you mean without skipping, despawning and glitching things, aka playing the game normally? Oh well... NOPE!
No,you can do the respawns and skipping but either way it's so rng based that it's not that simple to get past certain parts without dying

No,you can do the respawns and skipping but either way it's so rng based that it's not that simple to get past certain parts without dying
I am not the one who should do the challenges here, but I accept it anyway.
Indeed, it's not easy. Getting past The Arbiter without dying is truly hard.

Ok, nevermind. My Xbox just won't let me record clips for more than 2 or 5 minutes at max. Sad ):

Only level I see people getting through without dying is uprising because of feather and Sputnik skull.I dread speed running halo 2 because of all the ring bs

Only level I see people getting through without dying is uprising because of feather and Sputnik skull.I dread speed running halo 2 because of all the ring bs
Uprising and Gravemind, if you know how to get to the end using the flood on Gravemind. Even Uprising in general is easy if you just skip the last section.

Yes, with Sputnik and Feather you can get Uprising done in about 50 seconds. You just climb up the mountain from the beginning and that's pretty much it.
I haven't used any skulls, and that takes a little bit longer.

Only skull I use often is Grunt Birthday Party, and that's just for Halo 4.

I also sometimes use Sputnik, Feather and Scarab Gun + a bunch of others when I want to have some silly fun in Halo 2. Time and kills are not counted anyway with Scarab Gun on.
Jestzer wrote:

Uprising and Gravemind, if you know how to get to the end using the flood on Gravemind. Even Uprising in general is easy if you just skip the last section.
There are no flood on Gravemind. Only level where Chief meets them is High Charity.
I did Gravemind in 31:28. Died 31 times... so it is about 1 death per minute. Such a pain of a mission due to, as mentioned by Perseverance, the RNG nonsense, and I would add Chief's "extremely resilient" (aka weak AF!) shields.

In Halo 4 I can run among a bunch of Knights and Crawlers for quite a bit and still survive. If that were Halo 2 style, I would have died like 10 times already.
Jestzer wrote:

There are no flood on Gravemind. Only level where Chief meets them is High Charity.
I did Gravemind in 31:28. Died 31 times... so it is about 1 death per minute. Such a pain of a mission due to, as mentioned by Perseverance, the RNG nonsense, and I would add Chief's "extremely resilient" (aka weak AF!) shields.

In Halo 4 I can run among a bunch of Knights and Crawlers for quite a bit and still survive. If that were Halo 2 style, I would have died like 10 times already.
Whoops, my bad, I meant High Charity! Check out the WR if you haven’t already.

To everybody else: I will update my list of “to-do”s when I come home. Since I’m getting a lot of requests, I’ll unfortunately have to turn some down, (and I still can’t kill that BOB on Lone Wolf on Legendary!)
Jestzer wrote:
Jestzer wrote:

Whoops, my bad, I meant High Charity! Check out the WR if you haven’t already.

To everybody else: I will update my list of “to-do”s when I come home. Since I’m getting a lot of requests, I’ll unfortunately have to turn some down, (and I still can’t kill that BOB on Lone Wolf on Legendary!)
Do you help people with halo 2 speed runs? I'm ok time wise on a few levels but others I need some help
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3