Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Make a new achievement! I will do it!

OP Jestzer

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Jestzer wrote:
Jestzer wrote:
Halo 3:complete a campaign mission on legendary with the famine skull on without picking up a new weapon

Are you kidding me Halo 2:complete a mission on legendary without dying (can not use scarab or bandana skulls)

Linda would be proud Any halo mp:15 headshots in a team snipers game and a sharpshooter spree
Completing a mission on Halo 2 on legendary without dying is possible and you can do that in a few minutes. I did Outskirts (5:17), Metropolis (6:13), The Arbiter (4:42), Sacred Icon (11:39), Quarantine Zone (8:37) and Uprising (2:37) without dying. And I could have done The Great Journey as well (13:44), but sadly I died 1 time and did that like an idiot.

Oh you mean without skipping, despawning and glitching things, aka playing the game normally? Oh well... NOPE!
No,you can do the respawns and skipping but either way it's so rng based that it's not that simple to get past certain parts without dying
I am not the one who should do the challenges here, but I accept it anyway.
Indeed, it's not easy. Getting past The Arbiter without dying is truly hard.
Only level I see people getting through without dying is uprising because of feather and Sputnik skull.I dread speed running halo 2 because of all the ring bs
Uprising and Gravemind, if you know how to get to the end using the flood on Gravemind. Even Uprising in general is easy if you just skip the last section.
There are no flood on Gravemind. Only level where Chief meets them is High Charity.
I did Gravemind in 31:28. Died 31 times... so it is about 1 death per minute. Such a pain of a mission due to, as mentioned by Perseverance, the RNG nonsense, and I would add Chief's "extremely resilient" (aka weak AF!) shields.

In Halo 4 I can run among a bunch of Knights and Crawlers for quite a bit and still survive. If that were Halo 2 style, I would have died like 10 times already.
Whoops, my bad, I meant High Charity! Check out the WR if you haven’t already.

To everybody else: I will update my list of “to-do”s when I come home. Since I’m getting a lot of requests, I’ll unfortunately have to turn some down, (and I still can’t kill that BOB on Lone Wolf on Legendary!)
Yes, I know that record for High Charity. I saw it some months ago now on the classic H2.
Jestzer wrote:
Jestzer wrote:
Halo 3:complete a campaign mission on legendary with the famine skull on without picking up a new weapon

Are you kidding me Halo 2:complete a mission on legendary without dying (can not use scarab or bandana skulls)

Linda would be proud Any halo mp:15 headshots in a team snipers game and a sharpshooter spree
Completing a mission on Halo 2 on legendary without dying is possible and you can do that in a few minutes. I did Outskirts (5:17), Metropolis (6:13), The Arbiter (4:42), Sacred Icon (11:39), Quarantine Zone (8:37) and Uprising (2:37) without dying. And I could have done The Great Journey as well (13:44), but sadly I died 1 time and did that like an idiot.

Oh you mean without skipping, despawning and glitching things, aka playing the game normally? Oh well... NOPE!
No,you can do the respawns and skipping but either way it's so rng based that it's not that simple to get past certain parts without dying
Only level I see people getting through without dying is uprising because of feather and Sputnik skull.I dread speed running halo 2 because of all the ring bs
Uprising and Gravemind, if you know how to get to the end using the flood on Gravemind. Even Uprising in general is easy if you just skip the last section.
There are no flood on Gravemind. Only level where Chief meets them is High Charity.
I did Gravemind in 31:28. Died 31 times... so it is about 1 death per minute. Such a pain of a mission due to, as mentioned by Perseverance, the RNG nonsense, and I would add Chief's "extremely resilient" (aka weak AF!) shields.

In Halo 4 I can run among a bunch of Knights and Crawlers for quite a bit and still survive. If that were Halo 2 style, I would have died like 10 times already.

To everybody else: I will update my list of “to-do”s when I come home. Since I’m getting a lot of requests, I’ll unfortunately have to turn some down, (and I still can’t kill that BOB on Lone Wolf on Legendary!)
Do you help people with halo 2 speed runs? I'm ok time wise on a few levels but others I need some help
I would but the Xbox just won't let me capture clips longer than 2 or 5 minutes. Even if you saw the clips though, your run might end up being different, due to the spawn of the enemies, and this is noticeable on Gravemind, but also Regret, Arbiter etc.

I saw your service record. You will need to improve a lot, on a lot of levels.
The thing is, you will also need luck in Halo 2, more so than in the other games.
I also need to improve as well now, since sword canceling is back.
Jestzer wrote:
Jestzer wrote:

Do you help people with halo 2 speed runs? I'm ok time wise on a few levels but others I need some help
I would but the Xbox just won't let me capture clips longer than 2 or 5 minutes. Even if you saw the clips though, your run might end up being different, due to the spawn of the enemies, and this is noticeable on Gravemind, but also Regret, Arbiter etc.

The thing is, you will also need luck in Halo 2, more so than in the other games.
Not every level lol.Im good on outskirts,high charity,uprising,and I think quarantine zone.So only gotta improve about 9 of them lol
Jestzer wrote:
Jestzer wrote:

It is alot of luck though,I envy people who get so lucky on missions like delta halo,arbiter,great journey,regret and metropolis
Jestzer wrote:
Jestzer wrote:

It is alot of luck though,I envy people who get so lucky on missions like delta halo,arbiter,great journey,regret and metropolis
If you keep trying you get your luck.
Okay, here's what's being added to the list. Thanks to FixedFrameNate, UnerringPig04, Perserverance23, Logan 36000 for your suggestions!
  • Stick two players with a sticky detonator without dying.
  • Do the IWHBYD skull minigame in Halo 2 on LASO.
  • Complete a campaign mission on legendary with the famine skull on without picking up a new weapon in Halo 3.
  • Are you kidding me? - Complete a mission on legendary without dying in Halo 2 (cannot use scarab or bandana skulls)
  • Finish a campaign mission on legendary without dealing damage to an enemy.
Jestzer wrote:
Jestzer wrote:

Trust me I've tried and it doesnt wanna happen
Jestzer wrote:
Jestzer wrote:

I ground it out. Sometimes you just need to restart the whole level.
Jestzer wrote:
Jestzer wrote:

Frustration takes over and it makes me not even wanna go for it
Jestzer wrote:
Jestzer wrote:

Frustration takes over and it makes me not even wanna go for it
Those achievements are all just a matter of time. They’re tested of endurance and skill.
Bring it on, sucka' this my kind of sh*t: Beat Halo CE and Halo 2 on Legendary without pausing.
And no, don't have any tips for lone wolf. I do recommend using the black eye skull for an easy assassination to get shields back, however.
You should record these achievements being done, would be great to watch
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3