Skip to main content
For people who brought the master chef collection this should be free or removed from the menu
It costs money, so 343 can get money off a 7 year old game. Mcc doesn't even have microtransaction so id say the profit of mcc is stale.
Do you have an actual argument for why it should be free or are you just complaining about a very cheap add on that came out several years after the original release of mcc also the multiplayer which is arguably what most people care about when it comes to reach is free
Why should it be free? It certainly wasn't free for them to port it over to MCC.
They already gave us Halo 3: ODST for free for a limited time, that was more than enough. Stop being cheap.
They already gave us Halo 3: ODST for free for a limited time, that was more than enough. Stop being cheap.
Yep and the only reason it was free was from the busted launch of MCC. Had MCC been what it is now from launch ODST certainly wouldn't have been free.
So... What are you getting at here? Either give us Reach free or remove it from the game?
its 10 dollars, dude
jmp12312 wrote:
For people who brought the master chef collection this should be free or removed from the menu
When I first saw MCC, I thought that it was going to cost about $150 or so, because it came with 5 AAA games (Not to mention free DLC, like Halo 3 ODST), and when I saw that it was only $40, I was shocked! Dude, $40 is the price of a 3DS game, except instead of getting one AA game, you are getting 5 AAA Games! If 343 charged as much as other companies did, Halo CE, 3, and Reach would probably be $40 per game, While Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 4 would Probably be $60 per game. Be glad that the games are as cheap as they are, not to mention that 343 is doing whatever they can to actually make these games a masterpiece to Halo Fans, while Most companies do not do that!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the multiplayer already free on the Xbox version?
free with game pass :)
It’s 10 bucks. Even if you don’t have a job, you could probably find that amount of money picking up change on the sidewalk. It took effort for 343 to bring it to the mcc so there is no reason they should give it out for free or remove it. If 10 bucks is too much, gamepass usually has a deal where it’s a buck a month for new members.
To be fair, it’s $10.
LethalQ wrote:
Why should it be free? It certainly wasn't free for them to port it over to MCC.
Right? It wasn't free for me when I bought it so why should it just suddenly be free? Lol
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the multiplayer already free on the Xbox version?
It is, only Campaign and Firefight are paid.
I mean... its 10 dollars, I think they deserve an additional 10 dollars for the literal thousands of hours of work they have put into the title since I bought it back in... 2015 haha
No. $10 is perfectly fair.
If money is an issue for you you can always do the Microsoft/Bing rewards program. It's free, there is an app for xbox one and you can do stuff from smartphones, tablets, computers. But you just have to click stuff, take short quizzes, play games, get achievements, etc.. but all that stuff gives you points and you can use those points for xbox live gift cards and easily get reach for "free". Not sure how long it would take to build enough points for $10 as it would depend on how much you can do. It doesn't take to long to max out daily points and the key to really building points is to get streaks going and weekly sets complete.