Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Master Cheif Saga Playlist Broken

OP Rawo Walles

This is my 2nd time going through this playlist. Both times failed due to glitches. I just completed the final level on Halo 4 and was watching the Epilogue cut scenes. It plays through the cut scenes and goes to the message "Every great journey begins with a single step. This is our beginning. Thanks for trusting us with the universe you love and joining us on this epic adventure." Then the screen fades to black just to repeat the message.. Its doing this over and over. I tried to restart the level but that dose not help. Restarted the game and still nothing.. Please fix.. I just want my achievement.
I never had that problem
I never ran into this problem when I was doing my Master Chief Saga playlist, I actually never heard of a bug that actually repeats over & over
This is my 2nd time going through this playlist. Both times failed due to glitches. I just completed the final level on Halo 4 and was watching the Epilogue cut scenes. It plays through the cut scenes and goes to the message "Every great journey begins with a single step. This is our beginning. Thanks for trusting us with the universe you love and joining us on this epic adventure." Then the screen fades to black just to repeat the message.. Its doing this over and over. I tried to restart the level but that dose not help. Restarted the game and still nothing.. Please fix.. I just want my achievement.
No I haven't had that problem a bit strange! 🤔