Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

MCC - Your Top New Feature Wishlist Item?

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 101
  4. 102
  5. 103
  6. 104
  7. 105
  8. ...
  9. 134
Well, I'd love for the Halo 2 anniversary beam rifle to use the remastered classic model like in the campaign.
Also an xp system. One similar if not exactly the same as in reach
Join in Progress matchmaking for Social Playlists/Match Composer
You know I used to be against join in progress with Halo, but I've done a complete 180. Quitting in halo is rampant, even I do it. I just don't enjoy sticking with a game where half of my teammates have quit out or where all my teammates are complete morons and the other team is spawn killing us like ants. JIP works in other games, it can work in Halo. It would immediately solve the player quitting issue. I think it could easily work in ranked games too where if you get stuck joining a losing game, it doesn't count against you, but if you win you get more experience for winning. I mean why not? Perhaps this among other things is a reason why lots of people flocked to Call of Duty.
You know I used to be against join in progress with Halo, but I've done a complete 180. Quitting in halo is rampant, even I do it. I just don't enjoy sticking with a game where half of my teammates have quit out or where all my teammates are complete morons and the other team is spawn killing us like ants. JIP works in other games, it can work in Halo. It would immediately solve the player quitting issue. I think it could easily work in ranked games too where if you get stuck joining a losing game, it doesn't count against you, but if you win you get more experience for winning. I mean why not? Perhaps this among other things is a reason why lots of people flocked to Call of Duty.
I mean, JIP works fine in those other games, and in H4 and 5. There's no reason for it not to be in MCC, especially with how bad quitting continues to be, even with the newer, harsher penalties. I've never understood the argument that it doesn't belong in Halo, but that's just me. It would be hard to make work in Ranked in a way that is appealing for everyone, but there is no reason to not include it in Social playlists.
Well, I'd love for the Halo 2 anniversary beam rifle to use the remastered classic model like in the campaign.
No reason for it not to be. Between having it in campaign and the Classic Beam Rifle in H5, no reason it needs to stay as the normal Halo 5 or 4 model.
Would like to have Construct in Team Snipers and Armour Customization back like in Halo 3
I don't know if this is one of those BIG ideas for the new chapter of MCC that has already been suggested, but it would be cool if Firefight for ODST was in MCC and if there was some way of matching up with 3 other players to play in a game of Firefight for the first time ever. It was a thing in Reach matchmaking, but it has never happened for Halo 3: ODST.
My wish is that you fix the god awful spawns in every playlist.
There is no reason 4 people should spawn right in my face.
Or that i spawn right in someones scope.
And for the future
FIX YOUR NETCODE
I would really like to see some more new Halo 2 anniversary remake maps being added (with more explosives and environmental killing based objects to help with the "Rock and Coil Hit Back" achievement)!
I don't know if this is one of those BIG ideas for the new chapter of MCC that has already been suggested, but it would be cool if Firefight for ODST was in MCC and if there was some way of matching up with 3 other players to play in a game of Firefight for the first time ever. It was a thing in Reach matchmaking, but it has never happened for Halo 3: ODST.
Yes this!
Armor Customization, add the DLC stuff, expand on customization! Does Reach count as a feature? Eh, whatever. The option to choose your music would be great too. Oh! Perhaps the look of the UI on campaign and playlist could change to fit the game! Halo 3 gets it's yellow-blue UI, Halo 4 gets it's military tech look, and maybe Halo CE would look Low-Res? I don't know.
Armor Customization, add the DLC stuff, expand on customization! Does Reach count as a feature? Eh, whatever. The option to choose your music would be great too. Oh! Perhaps the look of the UI on campaign and playlist could change to fit the game! Halo 3 gets it's yellow-blue UI, Halo 4 gets it's military tech look, and maybe Halo CE would look Low-Res? I don't know.
I think it is essential to add the DLC stuff for H4! Otherwise why call it a collection.
Halo Reach.
Halo 4 Infinity Armor pack (Champions DLC).
Halo 3, Reach and 4 armor customization.
Halo 4 multiplayer update to the current 360 build so we are not playing the launch build from 2012.
ODST Firefight
Join in Progress

Edit: Adding Reach would also give us access to the Halo CE Anniversary multiplayer content/experience.
Strictcleave112 - Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
I would like to see Reach added in as DLC.
Halo 5' forge with all halo 2 assets and designs rather then halo 5's assets and design. I really wanna build turf again like I did in h5, but I wanna do it in its proper format.
I mean, JIP works fine in those other games, and in H4 and 5. There's no reason for it not to be in MCC, especially with how bad quitting continues to be, even with the newer, harsher penalties. I've never understood the argument that it doesn't belong in Halo, but that's just me. It would be hard to make work in Ranked in a way that is appealing for everyone, but there is no reason to not include it in Social playlists.
I completely agree.
Wishlist? Okay.

Halo Reach, with all of its DLC's, 1080p/4k at 60fps.
H3:ODST firefight
Bring back the original armor customization systems.(For bonus points, have it so that the game can read, based off of server data, the armors you've unlocked in those games, so you don't have to restart your progression.)
Halo 4 DLC armors and weapon skins.
Greatly expand Halo 2 Anniversary's multiplayer. More maps, more armors, more weapons, more vehicles, more everything. Perhaps they could rename it to Halo: Anniversary multiplayer. Using polls, add fan favorite maps from all Halo games, like Valhalla, The Pit, and so on. Add in weapons from more Halo games, like the spiker, Mauler, gravity hammer, forerunner weapons, needle rifle, plasma repeater, storm rifle, plasma caster, plasma launcher, focus rifle, and so on. Add in the gadgets from H3, and the armor abilities from H:R/H4. Add in things like the rocket warthog, the hornet, the falcon, the Spectre, the chopper, the prowler, and so on. Make it the biggest Halo sandbox to date. Of course, that could, and probably should, be saved for Halo: Infinite, but that's besides the point. I just want more Halo 2 Anniversary stuff.
I already mentioned that I want join in progress, but, honestly, I think match composer is going to solve a lot of my complaints. Can't wait for it to be released.
Greatly expand Halo 2 Anniversary's multiplayer. More maps, more armors, more weapons, more vehicles, more everything. Perhaps they could rename it to Halo: Anniversary multiplayer. Using polls, add fan favorite maps from all Halo games, like Valhalla, The Pit, and so on. Add in weapons from more Halo games, like the spiker, Mauler, gravity hammer, forerunner weapons, needle rifle, plasma repeater, storm rifle, plasma caster, plasma launcher, focus rifle, and so on. Add in the gadgets from H3, and the armor abilities from H:R/H4. Add in things like the rocket warthog, the hornet, the falcon, the Spectre, the chopper, the prowler, and so on. Make it the biggest Halo sandbox to date.
I mean, I wouldn't mind adding in some more weapons, vehicles and maps, especially maps... but adding in mechanics from 3, Reach and 4? Have you forgotten what the point of a remaster is? Keep it classic, where it's pure and beautiful.
Greatly expand Halo 2 Anniversary's multiplayer. More maps, more armors, more weapons, more vehicles, more everything. Perhaps they could rename it to Halo: Anniversary multiplayer. Using polls, add fan favorite maps from all Halo games, like Valhalla, The Pit, and so on. Add in weapons from more Halo games, like the spiker, Mauler, gravity hammer, forerunner weapons, needle rifle, plasma repeater, storm rifle, plasma caster, plasma launcher, focus rifle, and so on. Add in the gadgets from H3, and the armor abilities from H:R/H4. Add in things like the rocket warthog, the hornet, the falcon, the Spectre, the chopper, the prowler, and so on. Make it the biggest Halo sandbox to date.
I mean, I wouldn't mind adding in some more weapons, vehicles and maps, especially maps... but adding in mechanics from 3, Reach and 4? Have you forgotten what the point of a remaster is? Keep it classic, where it's pure and beautiful.
I can understand your perspective. However, H2A did add in bloom to some weapons, whereas the original didn't have bloom. There's several things that weren't in the original Halo 2 that are in H2A. I wouldn't say it's a remaster, as much as it is a reimagining of Halo 2. That's why I think at least gadgets should return. Armor abilities are kinda touchy, because some armor abilities replaced the gadgets, and break the balance of the game, like Sprint or armor lock. I think gadgets add more of a tactical choice to your play. A deployable object found on the map, that affects the environment. Do you choose the bubble shield to help defend a capture point, or do you choose the landmine to try to take care of that pesky ghost? I think gadgets would fit in perfectly, especially since it isn't really Halo 2, but more like Halo 4 with a Halo 2 skin on it. It's just my opinion though.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 101
  4. 102
  5. 103
  6. 104
  7. 105
  8. ...
  9. 134